Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherries25x

Why the fuck is her sister bathing her newborn baby every night!? God almighty, both as thick as shit! Can’t stand them & if she calls her child ‘LITTLE UN’ one more time!!! Pair of clowns

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Just been reading about Carole Middleton on another thread and how her girls were pushed and pimped. Looks like she has an awful lot in common with Lauryns mum, expect they have gone for the reality/footballer market.

MissEbutler123

Right. I might be wrong, but if she cannot register the baby with him, can the baby have his surname? How do you all know he is proposing?

And she was telling people sleepyhead are safe to sleep in overnight. They really aren't. She is so irresponsible.

AngryBird101

VIP Member
Kyle looks mixed race to me

births aren’t being registered at the moment. He won’t be going though, ever
When he no longer wants Annie then he may reach out to his kid, a real man would, you would be curious surely? I am sure that the last rat pic of her is probably to lure KW back, she wants to be relatable so much yet got her face done fully for a social media pic, she should’ve just stayed looking like shit as I’m sure she would’ve done with the new baby waking up through the night etc etc

Immoslips

The babies will be 1 yo when they finally do the joint ‘photo shoot’ magazine deal they are so desperate to get! Haha!

Love how all of this has shit all over her plans, stupid cow!

Also can’t stand how EVERY story is always ‘hey guys UMMMM so UMMMM a lot of you have asked UMMMM...’ HAVE THEY THOUGHHHHH LAURYN?!

I expect the fertility bracelets to make an appearance next week and start being heavily flogged, all these vulnerable woman believing her shit that it will help them to get pregnant, she is the lowest of the low she should be ashamed of herself 🙄
I mean...just because a couple are trying to conceive doesn’t make them “vulnerable” or taken in by nobhead cumbuckets! Myself and my partner know that a fucking bracelet won’t get us preggers 🤣

• Haha

Moe

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for the child. Like when he gets older and goes to school and reads how his dad never wanted him and his mum was sniffing for a footballer to impregnate her.
Personally I think he should of taken an injunction out on her when he found out she was pregnant to stop her from using the baby as a cash cow and selling stories.
I think Kyle needs to grow up and not let an innocent child be fatherless, that child didn’t ask to be born into this situation. He should contact a solicitor, get access via 3rd party so he doesn’t have to have contact with the troll.
Also I’d apply to courts to make sure she can’t show the child’s face in the media to protect the privacy of that baby. I know Sallie Axls ex supposedly did that
This 100%

Gem74

VIP Member
It was the back story of cheating first footballer now a decent kind husband footballer (fiancé really) mirroring Chloe’s life but I don’t think Chloe cba to write here so it had to be one or two of the sisters.
It was the paps bit as well that creased me up they certainly don’t hang around the back end of Hove Park. It was fun while it lasted.
Brighton girl as well?

• Haha

Yass123

Chatty Member
So embarrassing having baby walker on that. So so cringe. She can use the name but I doubt she will. He was just a sperm donor. She would be completely embarrassing herself to give her child a name other than her own. Imagine if he is kylo 🙈 or Rocco 🙈
I wouldn’t put anything past her.

Libra2222

Are Lauryn’s stories annoying anyone else? Or just me? Every single thing she is posting.. I don’t want to unfollow her because her account is private 😂

Danny Simpson apparently. She will be another one not announcing the name or showing the babies face despite ramming her pregnancy in our faces everyday.
She’s revealed a little glimpse of the baby’s face on her Insta story

There she goes again on her story...

Last edited:

AngryBird101

VIP Member
She’s just posted saying she hated Instagram
For a bit 😂 how long 5 mins cause ya haven’t gave it a Fukin break deluded girl
Yep breaks are needed but if it’s ya bread and butter then it’s a bit different isn’t it, she can’t afford a break til magazine deal or Baby Walker Daddy pays up 🤣🤣

Gem74

VIP Member
I weaned my baby at 5 months due to horrific reflux as per dietician and pediatrician advice and only give him porridge and veg. They advised not to give him baby rice until 6 months because it can be really bad for their digestive system before then, even if it is for 4m onwards. He has prune porridge to make sure that he can go to the toilet etc.

My partners grandmother suggested baby rice in a bottle at 8 weeks to get him to sleep through, we were livid. It's so bad for them before they are ready. And gripe water before a month... theres a reason they say it's not for one before a month and there's a reason infacol is for from birth.
Mine suggested adding Weetabix, ‘Makes babies sleep through’ and a drop of gin on a dummy ‘works wonders’ 😳😲🥴
I did not taker her advice!