Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Why just why is she bloody posting stories of her squirting breast milk all over the place! I couldn’t give a shit if she is blocked the fact that she’s doing it sat next to someone is just so not cool take it to your room and don’t post it on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️
Some things need to be kept off insta!! She’s gross

Reactions: 1

Bonnie Bisou

So I am totally on Annie’s side here as lauryn is the worst kind of woman flaunting ‘baby walker’ changing mats and referring to ‘our baby’ etc. Must be really hard for Annie to see. HOWEVER Annie is not innocent herself there have been numerous cheating accusations on both sides
Oh really....what are the accusations about Annie? Still got her back on this on.

AngryBird101

VIP Member
Is it mean that I had a little chuckle to myself when she said she couldn’t work out why it (😮) was crying and unsettled in the night because they’d been burped and fed etc and I just thought yup welcome to parenthood 🤣
I exclusively pumped for 6 weeks as my little girl wouldn’t latch (had so many people try to help me get her to) and it was so hard and time consuming in the end I moved her to formula for my own sanity and wellbeing, I’ll be surprised if she gets to 6 months pumping exclusively but good on her if she does because it’s not easy, don’t need to hear her not shut up about it though 🤣
When my daughter was little then I was the same when she cried but sometimes they just want a little hug or to stare at you hard, I loved when my baby did that, just stared and frowned at me like she was saying “is this whose voice I had heard in that warm place”!!

• Heart

Albs

One of them said the whole family was isolating together due to the babies been born around the same time. Was something along those lines anyway.

Butterfly123

No shes just a little cling on that slept with a footballer behind his girls back and got pregnant. I Had no idea who she was either and then found out from here who she was she has her own thread. Her life is not exactly someone who you would aspire to be so I wouldnt waste my time looking at her insta if im honest and as for her sleeping with kyle walker to get famous shes picked the worst footballer that lad is robbing a living hes shite.
Wow, what a positive role model! 🙄. And Kate’s bragging that she’s backing her up 🤣🤦‍♀️. What morals do these people have!!?

Moe

VIP Member
she’s been saying this on her insta stories and some other show that she went on
She hasn’t been on the tv only a channel 5 program to discuss the miracle birth. I don’t watch her stories but others on this thread do so I’m surprised no one else has mentioned this.

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Her mum and dad are both white😬 it’s only kyles dad that is black (Jamaican) so how does that make a baby black
To be fair I do think that someone with one black grandparent is still considered black, there's some theory on this somewhere that I can't remember the name of. I do think she is correct that her baby is black/ mixed race but it's really not her place as a white woman to be using the emoji she does for her baby

Dani1974

Lol, nope definately not Lauryn. Just got bored in the Hinch & LB threads and wondered over here... X

You saying this about me?

I don't understand why she wants the baby under his name tbh, she's either hoping he will change his mind and be in the babys life or she's delusional.

So many if my friends split from their partners and now when they try to holiday the exes are getting arsey about giving permission, with kids being under their name it makes it difficult. Less hassle for her with the baby under same name as her.

Wouldn't be surprised if she named him Walker Goodman or Walker Kyle Goodman