Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gem74

VIP Member
Yes she was having a go at tattle the other day. BTW my opinion of Brighton and Hove High is mine and mine alone! 🥴

Reactions: 1

Gem74

VIP Member
She’s in the DM sidebar of shame got mastitis now but managed to travel to Chloe’s boyfriends house to do photos and full face of makeup along with a heavy dose of Facetune 🤣
Saw the photo of her breast feeding could not be arsed to go in and read. I thought baby walker couldn’t latch on hence the pumping...who knows, who cares...🤷‍♀️

AngryBird101

VIP Member
I think she must be annoyed because there is now a new baby on the celebrity block, is also in the side bar of shame in the Daily Mail, namely Danielle Armstrong from Towie and her new baby, Lauryn must be spitting feathers now.
Hahaha and Danielle is more known than Lauren so no luck to her, I reckon so many of these reality stars have had a kid just to try and get a show, I bet any money Goodman would LOVE a reality show, you know to discuss her ‘miracle’ baby from the millionaire football daddy, and of course if you watch it then you’ll get a free fertility bracelet 😂😂

• Haha

Juliet

Chatty Member
Ok let me just help you here. Magazines don't actually pay anymore! They get most info for free. How do you even know for sure she was going to do this! You sound like a twat.

They read the daily mail you silly person! Of course the pap would know who they are. That is their profession! How the hell does a pap know who I am! Or my husband is! Because they have seen pictures of us in publications. 😂😂
Profession? Profession in what exactly? 😂😂😂

Gem74

VIP Member
That’s not Tesco in her stories it’s Aldi in Portslade! At least she didn’t pretend it was Waitrose which is actually her nearest supermarket

• Haha