Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Ok let me explain how it works. Yes people will do set up photos. Then other times if a pap recognises you from pictures he has seen of you he will take your picture because he knows he can sell your pictures. Any pap will read the papers daily and at that point the sisters were constantly in the daily mail. So if a pap saw them he would take their photos and sell them himself to make money. That's how it works. If I was Lauyrn and I was setting pap pictures up I would never allow pics like that to go up I would look my best so I actually don't believe she set these up at all.
I think "constantly" is a bit of a stretch.... I believe she was paid for staging them, you really like Lauryn and don't think she would do such a thing 🤷🏻‍♀️ each to their own I guess 😂

Reactions: 1

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Did anyone seek Lauryn & Chloe’s friend Mel Reeves had her baby too. What’s the story there? Who is her baby daddy?

Immoslips

God I cannot stand this poor excuse of a woman, latest insta stories getting all political banging on about social distancing... shame she didn’t social distance away from Kyle Walker’s dick knowing full well he had a family unit with Annie! Also, I do wonder seeing he’s driving here there and everywhere at the minute dishing out birthday cards and picking up meals on wheels... wonder if he’s seen the newborn In Brighton?! Know he said he didn’t want anything to do with it but still... she must be hounding him over WhatsApp for the maintenance payments by now! How she keeps showing her Instagram stats impressions as well... we’re not interested hun we’re just nosey and you’re a complete laughing stock!
Wait? He said he didn’t want anything to do with his own child?!! When did he say it and where can I find a link?!

Casperron

VIP Member
I’m confused why her sister Chloe is now covering her babies face in pictures when she’s already sold a story on her showing her face 🤷‍♀️
Maybe the baby wasn’t wearing makeup. Joking and I guess it’s probably what she’s been told to do so people see the news storu

• Haha

AngryBird101

VIP Member
We should message her and say “look hun, Closer mag ain’t gonna call you anytime soon, if you want a story in a magazine then call Take A Break, That’s Life or Chat, you can tell them your wonderful story of the miracle baby to the footballer that is a millionaire, he doesn’t just have a super bank balance, he also has super sperm that can make a previously infertile woman fertile”😂😂😂

This^^ is exactly the type of story that the readers of those mags love, and the headline you could get from this Baby Walker story alone, would get them all going!!😂😂😂

I have to say after writing ‘Baby Walker’ out then I am quickly realising how ridiculous it sounds...when the father doesn’t acknowledge you when you are pregnant, and it’s all out there for everyone to see, then his surname doesn’t come into your baby’s name...much less your insta posts!!😡😡

There is also part of me that can’t but help think KW deserves it, he is a dirty dog with zero self control, and huge entitlement issues, and esp with women&money, he then meets a female that he has all this in common with, -after all like attracts like even if for just a short while,- and then he is ruined to an extent, his personality is out there for all to see and it ain’t pretty, he is done financially too with 4 kids to pay for, and just now cash is all that bothers him.

In these really fucking crummy situations, then I feel for the innocent child born into this situation and I hope for their sake that KW will step up eventually, and be interested in his child with LG, even if it’s a wee while away from now, then that’s better than never at all and I hope that he’s genuinely interested in his child & not only because he is paying for him, you know like a owning him like property sort of way.

These days kids are just accessories for the gram 😭😡😭😡 and the reality shows🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ don’t get me wrong you can see the love 🤍that these stars ✨✨have for their kids👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦but they do exploit them in a way☹anyway that’s for another thread.
Shit I quoted my own post that is a couple of posts above this one, I added the paragraphs after my previous one and I quoted rather than added after this>> [/QUOTE]Section.

Doobop

£35 is just so bad. And with no proven results. It's just a bracelet is it not.

Also her sister now advertising what she uses, with all the Milton products brand new look like they've never been touched or opened. At least pour some out so it looks like you've been using it 😂😂

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
I'm a lucky mum and since 10 weeks my boy has been sleeping through. The ocassional 3am but very rarely. When I watch her stories I feel like shes almost regretting her decision to obvs try get pregnant on her own. Like shit what have I done if you get me. Like she didnt think it would be hard lol well welcome to the real world lol
Same! Not allowed to mention it to people though or they get wound up like Lauryn 😂

• Haha

Gem74

VIP Member
She has got a newborn and there is a pandemic!
she has posted photos from chloe’s, Amelia is always at Chloe’s so I assumed they were all shielding together? If not then they’ve broken lockdown which is not sensible with 2 newborns...

• Heart