Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moe

VIP Member
I don’t know why you’re in such a denial? She #ivf on all her posts and mentions in that programme how she’s been trying for a baby hoping for a positive with her previous partner. She mentioned on her posts how she’s started an ivf and on her stories too
I’m not in denial hun but she never once mentioned IVF in any previous posts before the miracle pregnancy announcement. Previous partner 🤣

Dani1974

She's a MUG!! Bet if he was average Joe with a "normal" job she wouldn't be taking him back... These WAGs take them back because although they could take them to the cleaners for a lot of money and be rich they wouldn't have the title, fame & lifestyle. They can't bear to stand seeing another woman take it and gave it all so they stay with them 🙄 as much as I can't stand Lauryn and women like her, annie is no better if she actively encourages him to have nothing to do with an innocent baby brought into this. Why would you want to be with a man who ignores a baby he helped create? What's that teaching her son's? That it doesn't matter if they get someone pregnant if they don't want to be a father they can just walk away.... I bet married next year in a lavish OTT wedding with another baby soon after, maybe even a trip to LA for gender selection to get a Girl and have 1 up on Lauryn and any other woman as she had his first child, first son and first daughter. Sad and pathetic the lot if them. It's the children who suffer in the long run.
Becareful you sound like Lauren.. Sorry Lauryn on the bounce... I know you're not btw x

AngryBird101

VIP Member
In terms of make up, I don’t see why that matters. It makes people feel better. I put make up on almost every day since my baby was born. I did this when he was sleeping or my husband was tending to the baby. I don’t see the problem if she wants to do that.
Not an issue but unrelatable to the majority of single mothers with their first kid and when we can’t go anywhere anyway.

just saying

She can register the baby!! They are now doing it again!! And she will be soon as they are doing it in order of baby’s being born after lockdown so nearest to lockdown is first etc until they catch up

Crbif

I've only recently discovered the Goodman sisters. What's the benefit scam all about

Lillypot221

Has herself down as KatieJackson commenting In the daily mail comments section haha clearly that’s her. Saying they had been together 8 years as if ! She’s deluded and pathetic and just clutching at straws to defend herself she’s truly a disgrace to herself and that poor little boy having to grow up with a trollop for a mother
I can't find her. What did she say?

Moe

VIP Member
Some black guy from Merseyside/Liverpool ways I’ve been told, very very similar looking to Kyle
Word gets round, friends of friends of Annie’s. She should keep her circle small otherwise how else have I been told. Definitely think she deserves to be happy though, just maybe with someone that isn’t breaking the law 😂 that Kyle was a right prick to her though!
Friends of friends you say I could have so my fun with this 🤣🤣🤣

mammaK29

Chatty Member
Has a contract with mam yet has pictured dr browns bottles and tagged them 🥴 which is it then? Says on her mam post ‘as you guys know I don’t recommend any products I myself do not use or actually think are good’.