Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Or she heard about the holiday somehow & decided to go herself. So Kyle could see her looking all fab on the beach then ditch Annie before the flight home :ROFLMAO:
I get serious bunny boiler vibes off Lauryn she probably fancied him and went out there of her own volition to "tempt" him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How is that even a ‘miracle’ baby when according to her she’s been wearing that bracelet for months expecting to get pregnant while being single and just sleeping with random married men? She was planning to get pregnant by just anyone! NO MORALS. She keeps on changing the story too. What an despicable hoooo she is. Should’ve been put in prison back with her benefit fraud instead of scamming people now. Who do I report her to?!???!

Cacaca

I just read that article - wow! What an entitled little bitch she is. She’s studying chemistry at university but all she cares about is becoming ‘famous’ off the back of her z list sisters. Unbelievable.

My child is mixed race and back when I was on social media I never knew if it was appropriate to use that emoji. Any who, I feel with Lauren the idea of a mixed race baby is a fashion accessory. I still find it so embarrassing she calls him Baby Walker. I had my baby by myself and therefore they have my name because I am her family not someone who doesn’t want to know her.
My child is half Pakistani, imagine me using the emoji with the turban on. It’s just so strange. The baby isn’t even that brown and neither is Kyle. The baby is probably a little Jaundice 🤣🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Why the frig are people messaging this girl for advice? No you cant give a 13 day old baby gripe water. Read the instructions on the bottle, ask your HV or midwife, ask a pharmacist. Dont ask a stranger on the internet!!! Honestly my head is caving in reading this none sense.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I must confess I find the pregnancy crystals really offensive in general. It is on par with people peddling natural cures for terminal cancer at an exorbitant price. I’d love to see the alleged science behind this as it is just marketing to people who a desperate for a child. My PCOS will not be cured by a moonstone 🤬

• Sad
Obvs was Lauryn.
" oh I know all the goss from manchester"

maybe because she was shagging Marcus rashfords brother who funny enough lived in Manchester.
Also want a name I should put my name as

" real life builders girlfriend"

p.s I'm single. Boo.

• Haha
  • Heart
i would have too much pride and self respect to get back with him. But if I could tell the proud person in me (If I were in her shoes) to marry him I would. For the children. And for my own financial security. I don’t believe they will last. But she will be in a much stronger position the next time. She has done this for 9 years one more time with a whole lot more to gain makes sense to me. She can still walk away at any time. Lauryn made the choice for her son to have no relationship with his dad when she slept with a man with a family and then sold his name. When the child is older the situation may be different. He will give maintenance. His actual family he chose to have are rightly his priority. I bet they will meet when the baby is older just not now.

I wouldn’t marry him if he made me sign a prenup

Last edited:

Lala66

Iv just read an article Annie has done in the sun, I have to say I’m feeling absolutely heartbroken for Annie. Kyle has lost a classy & well grounded girl. To fool around with a cheap tart like goodman

• Heart

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
The babies will be 1 yo when they finally do the joint ‘photo shoot’ magazine deal they are so desperate to get! Haha!

Love how all of this has shit all over her plans, stupid cow!

Also can’t stand how EVERY story is always ‘hey guys UMMMM so UMMMM a lot of you have asked UMMMM...’ HAVE THEY THOUGHHHHH LAURYN?!

I expect the fertility bracelets to make an appearance next week and start being heavily flogged, all these vulnerable woman believing her shit that it will help them to get pregnant, she is the lowest of the low she should be ashamed of herself 🙄

• Haha
No one is pretending to be Coleen. I don't really care about Annie. I just think she needs to stop selling stories to the newspapers and outing innocent children's genders on social media. Frankly if she had done that to me I would be in her face. Knocking her out.
Says a lot to me that apparent selling of stories after betrayal is worse to you than shagging someone with a long term partner and three kids then choosing to monetise the pregnancy (failed though didn't it babes) and rubbing it in his poor kids faces, rather than getting on with it quietly.

Shows your priorities and morals hun😘

• Haha

Cacaca

I think now that the gender/name reveal will be a joint article with her sister once the other baby arrives.

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
I know babies can wear whatever, but that Dino bodysuit is making me think it’s definitely a boy. I’m sure if baby was a girl, it would be wearing frilly everything.

also going up to second teat when the baby is like a month old and talking about food already. Does she want him to be starting school in September too?

• Haha
I never said she wasn’t to blame for a second, they are BOTH just as much to blame, she’s totally wrong in what she did but so is he 100%- I never said she wasn’t to blame
Yes thats what I said, shes just as much to blame as him. I dont think the article in the Sun paints him as innocent so im not sure why you think she’s getting all the heat. Hes had plenty of bad press. Lauryn wants to be portrayed as some innocent party but that’s never going to happen.

• Heart

MissEbutler123

So she claims she didnt know she was on labour because she's used to feeling pain but said she hadn't felt endometriosis pain the whole pregnancy? So surely she'd have thought, oh I'm feeling pain maybe it is labour? She is an absolute beg honestly.

And she is SO desperate for a magazine shoot if she is thanking the daily fail. Her parents are horrific, if that's what they produced.

BDY_97

VIP Member
My little boy had one, but he started sweating and was difficult to wake. We changed to a purflo one which is breathable an the bit he lays on is mesh with holes. She is a disgrace

Has Kyle even seen the baby? I think she's gonna use Fathers day as a way of revealing the babys name and face. Tragic.
Yes “happy father’s day to the man who fucked and chucked me and who I also tricked into getting me pregnant and wants nothing to do with the baby”. Delightful 😍

• Haha

Crbif

The hunger for fame is embarrassing I've only just discovered them from seeing this thread. What are their desperate claims to fame amongst them?