Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
Thank you Gingercream think I am going to enjoy this thread.
Ok let’s start Lauren lives in Portslade with her mum and younger sister Amelia. Amelia wants to be famous too she wrote an article in the Sun a while back.
Lauren totters off to Chloe’s fiancé’s house when she wants to do photos to give the impression of a lavish lifestyle. The first photo of the baby was taken on Chloe’s bed.
No lockdown for them then if they are going to each other’s house. Bunch of morons.

Reactions: 11

Nelly

I forgot to say, Danielle has already put the baby’s name out there, Orla, that is a lovely name.

• Heart

Lovethegossxoxo

Thought she was taking a break from social media to focus on her baby. She on it constantly! She must be so jealous of her sister. I’m not slaying single mothers btw, but he sister had a baby that they both wanted and is in a beautiful house with a supportive partner, whereas Lauryn is herself clearly struggling with no sleep banging on about fertility crystals.

• Haha
She knew she was having a boy before he was born.

Glutton for punishment to forgive him.

Chloe posts about babies looking like their dads the day Annie is in the press speaking about whether or not the baby will look like Kyle. Not a coincidence! Purposefully trying to say the baby looks like him. It’s a cheap shot. as I said weeks ago she is keeping the baby face back to spite Annie and Kyle not Instagram followers

Last edited:

Lovethegossxoxo

Haha. Least we know she reads the posts so she knows what we think of this ridiculous not telling the sex etc. But spends all day long giving us her routine. Snooze!!!!

• Heart

Spider12

VIP Member
I wish Annie would join Tattle just so we could tell her that we’ve got her back! The real skank in this situation is Kyle though. He was desperate enough to sleep with Lauren in the first place. Annie is much better off without him.
I thought that about Annie joining Tattle. We are all definitely team Annie here 🙌🏻

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
This is hilarious. Annie is pathetic for taking him back (unless she’s planning to marry then divorce him for the money!) Annie will be able to play step Mum to Lauryn’s kid.

And Lauryn... well, you daft cow.
She is gonna look a right fool, it’s a shame I like her but no way would I take an ex back especially someone who fathered Lauryn Goodmans child!

Agreed Kyle is a piece of shit, to be fair he has been hammered in the press...

It's interesting as you have joined us 1 hour ago on this site and since that hour you have only viewed or commented on this thread which you seem to know a fair bit about....:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

BDY_97

VIP Member
Agreed Kyle is a piece of shit, to be fair he has been hammered in the press...

It's interesting as you have joined us 1 hour ago on this site and since that hour you have only viewed or commented on this thread which you seem to know a fair bit about....:unsure:
Was about to say the exact same thing 🤣

Funny how it’s always the “new members” that have the most to say when it comes to defending the person

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
This thread is about lauryn, not football.

P.s. isn’t is common knowledge that Becky was selling the stories, I’m sure everyone already knew that.

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
I am anti Annie cause if you want to know she was litterally throwing her vagina in my husband's face in front of me.

I'm so confused
Go on spill then so we can start bashing her... if you don’t spill it didn’t happen those the rules honey 🤷‍♀️

P.s- 1. has Lauryn shagged your husband yet? 2. Would you trust her in a room with him? 🙂

• Haha

MissEbutler123

I feel so bad for chloe's boyfriend. New baby and got Lauryn acting like it's her home with all her posts and squirting breast milk everywhere. Then Amelia just going into their room to take selfies and walking around like the tart she is. Goodness me. He should be able to enjoy being a new dad in peace.

• Haha

Its.tea.time

The thing is though, the shelf life of a footballer is pretty short right? Especially for the big clubs. So where does she get her money/mortgage paid etc when he inevitably retires... get knocked up by footballer number 2?
It may be short but it’s incredibly lucrative and if he has the right financial advice (the clubs have their own financial advisors on payroll)and invests it well then he could see his net worth grow even after retiring.
I doubt that will be an issue for LG as KW is currently earning £10million a year until at least 2024 and could potentially extend his contract beyond that so would see his net worth in the region of £50million.

She wasn’t playing games when she chose her “miracle“ moment ;)

Moe

VIP Member
CheshireTea that’s interesting but I thought as much just a one night leg over. He couldn’t have picked anyone worse to get involved with. I saw her in a bar in Hove about a year ago scruffy sitting there in a hoody. She nursed the one drink all night sat looking at her phone the entire time and not making any attempt at conversation with two other wannabees. She looks nothing like her Instagram photos either. There were far more prettier girls in the bar.
Regards looking at her on sm I’ve also stopped don’t want to give her the views either.
She is just a nasty bully and was like that at school as well.