Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Brighton and Hove high school.
I'm gobsmacked that her parents paid £4.5k per term (or the equivalent 15 years ago) to send them to private school, and she ended up not only on benefits, but a benefits fraud :eek: and even worse than that, that the pinnacle of her and her sisters' achievements is starring in one series of Ex on the Beach, Celeb Big Brother, and each shagging footballers o_O JFC I would be so disappointed! I'm guessing they don't get invited back for Old Girls' talks 🤣 embarrassments!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

rosieflowers

VIP Member
It's actually quite upsetting because if all it took for you to get pregnant was a fertility bracelet, then you clearly never had fertility issues in the first place. So to sell some absolute crap like that to women who are genuinely struggling is totally morally bankrupt and confirms to the world what sort of person she really is.

Fuck me she has only gone and done it. Announced that has released a fertility bracelet. Absolute bullshit. "Ah love you are having trouble having a kid. Pop these glass anal beads on your wrist and fuck a footballer and magically you will be el prego in no time"

Jesus Christ. Think she should actually be reported to trading standards for False advertisement !

"i wanted to make it possible for other people"

if those woman believe that some recycled coke bottles made into a bracelet will make them pregnant then they shouldn't have children.

rant.
Agree that she should be reported to trading standards or whatever the appropriate body is

Lovethegossxoxo

I don’t understand why she’s moaning about not sleeping but then updates her Instagram all night long about her routine. Get the feed done and go back to sleep instead of sitting on your phone!! Her routine every night is getting boring why is she still showing it and who is interested?

Last edited:

Moe

VIP Member
Poor Annie! Read the article on the sun in full. It sounds to me like she’s getting her point across and is considering taking him back. Maybe this interview is one of her conditions as she says Kyle is aware she is doing it. Lauryn (spell your name properly ffs) I know you’re on here so.... you are a nasty ho and karma is a bitch!
So Lauren did know her and Annie is right she has taunted her at every opportunity. I don’t blame Annie for speaking out and feel really sorry for her and for the public humiliation she has gone through along with the heartbreak.
This could have all been avoided especially for the sake of an innocent baby but that’s not your style is it Lauren? Always put yourself first.

pixxyy

VIP Member
thought this bit was intresting " Mysteriously, she was in Ibiza at the same time as Kyle and Annie"

1. Lauyrns never met my husband as when we do go out we are together. He doesn't leave his wife at home. Like some others on their "boys nights out"

2. He would have no reason to be alone with any woman.

3. Him and Annie never married and do you know why! Cause he knew he could never ever be loyal to her and she would take him to the cleaners. Hence why he is trying to stay with her cause it's cheaper to keep her.
But you have just said she tried to throw her vagina in his face in front of you...

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Taking the baby out today but with a blanket over ‘IT’ as she doesn’t know what’s lurking outside. Does she mean the virus or does she think paps will be waiting for her..?
Oh for sure the paps! That’s the only reason she’s put that up on her story is to make them aware that she’s going out today so they’ll be able to get photos. For someone who wants a ‘private life’ she isn’t very private!

Cocopops12

VIP Member
If she has a credible legal “team” as she professes too then she could walk away with a financial package that would allow her to “mirror” his lifestyle. So if he has a 10 bedroom mansion then it would be entirely reasonable (in the eyes of the court) for her to request a multi milllion pound property for herself and her child, as that is the life the baby would be “accustomed too” should he be in the custody of the other parent.

She’ll be filling her paid for penthouse in Manchester with crushed velvet and Swarovski vases before the ink dries on the agreement.
Honestly makes my blood boil! Surely CSA, like with mere mortals take into account other children in respect of earnings. Can you imagine being with him 🤮 (bad enough) but having to have an 18 year hoe-baby mummy ‘mortgage’.
She makes my skin creep. The whole family think they are a Lidl Kardashian fam but that’s being kind. And with all the work they’ve had down wtaf are they going to look like at 40 😂

Gem74

VIP Member
Iv just read an article Annie has done in the sun, I have to say I’m feeling absolutely heartbroken for Annie. Kyle has lost a classy & well grounded girl. To fool around with a cheap tart like goodman
Not a fan of the goodmans at all! But selling your private shit to the Sun is not classy, Annie looks hard faced to me, kyle obviously has a type...

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I know we’re all on here because we love the gossip, but I just can’t help but worry for this child growing up in such turmoil. Can you imagine the drama?

• Sad

PrincessP

Chatty Member
google says up to 9% of his weekly salary which is apparently £110,000 but there is a child maintenance cap of £3000 per week which would be £270 per week paid to LaurYYYns account. They'll then also take his existing children into account which will make the amount payable to Lauren even less!

LOOOOOLLLLL not quite the money maker she imagined I would guess she probably made more swindling the tax payer lol
There is a cap, but anything above and beyond the 12% (Its 12% btw) will be dealt with in the courts so she will be getting far more than that plus he will have to buy her house. My childs father is a footballer so I know all about this 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

KfBr

VIP Member
Lauren keeps commenting saying how nice Isla smells... does her baby smell like shit orrrrr

• Haha

Came for the comments

Chatty Member
I’ve stopped following and watching her stories not giving her the numbers the more number of view the more she will get paid for ads. sick of her acting like she’s the 1st person to have a kid her kids a week old and she’s advertising stuff the kids not even had time to try and fail anything sick of her she think she’s bright but she’s gonna get stick from women when she’s out clubbing and I can’t wait To read that article she should call her kid infidelity Endermetrios

I’ve stopped following and watching her stories not giving her the numbers the more number of view the more she will get paid for ads. sick of her acting like she’s the 1st person to have a kid her kids a week old and she’s advertising stuff the kids not even had time to try and fail anything sick of her she think she’s bright but she’s gonna get stick from women when she’s out clubbing and I can’t wait To read that article she should call her kid infidelity Endermetrios
And I actually think it’s wrong for her to be such a beg with a his last name on things for the baby kid will grow up and it’s brothers and sisters prop won’t want anything to do with it and she will have to explain why!

• Haha

I_8_Influencers

Hi Amelia, thanks for uploading my comments to your IG last night, for the sake of fellow human beings please can your family observe the social distancing advice. That's what BJ told everyone to do. The same rules apply to you lot also. If Chloe needs any parenting advice tell her to ask her mother, her step mum or Lauryn.

• Haha
  • Wow
Nope don't know her and don't want to. Lauryn knew what Kyle was like and decided to not use any protection. Her even releasing his name, whats the point? She could of just kept that under wraps, no one needed to know but yet she decided to air it all out for everyone to know. It's all very sad.

Also, having intercourse with ANY woman without protection also puts his health (and future finances) at risk. I bet he wrapped up after he found out Lauryn was pregnant.

• Haha

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I think and hope admin deleted her. She was a troll and was adding nothing to the thread apart from agro and her own messed up agenda. As you were guys 😂

• Haha
  • Heart