Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChloeBee

I saw the story and orders she screenshot from desperate people clinging to hope and came straight to here .. she's disgusting!! She wants reporting to trading standards selling £35 bracelets to people! 'LG fertility' Wow..
I would feel so guilty if people were sending me photos of £70 orders (for 2 bracelets) they made thinking it would help all their problems
She has been done for fraud there's a clue people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I can’t believe that article exists what the actual fuck??? Why would anyone with even a drop of self awareness write that or agree to it, never mind someone who is obviously clever enough to study Chemistry at KCL.

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
I hope laurYn will be able to keep up reading all of this post what with her daily feeding, nappy change, sleep routines she gives us...
Maybe she can do it in-between 2.30am - 5.05am when she’s got the tit pump latched on ONLY IF she’s not too busy posting an ad

• Haha

Juliet

Chatty Member
Oh Amelia is definitely the most thirsty one. This threads not even about her yet she’s posting to her story about one comment 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
I’m gonna have to unfollow her soon honestly I’m sick to death of the endless posts about her nighttime routine - like seriously who gives a shit!

• Heart

Lovethegossxoxo

Maybe she should take on board what’s being said about her instead of calling people trolls. I’m not attacking her appearance I’m merely stating facts about how ridiculous she is being with calling baby it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Poor Annie! Read the article on the sun in full. It sounds to me like she’s getting her point across and is considering taking him back. Maybe this interview is one of her conditions as she says Kyle is aware she is doing it. Lauryn (spell your name properly ffs) I know you’re on here so.... you are a nasty ho and karma is a bitch!

Todiefor2020

I also found this site because Amelia shared it on her instagram!! I wouldn’t have had a clue about it if she didn’t by my god I’m so glad she did!! 😂

• Haha
That big announcement was rubbish. She literally made everyone wait and it was just about some bracelets... we all know she was sleeping with as many people as possible in order to purposely get pregnant. She doesn't have PCOS because she dodges questions about it. She slept with a man who was with someone and it's been proven she hung around a booth waiting for him. That poor child. If it's a girl, she'll have her for a role model and if it's a boy, she isnt gonna teach in morals when he has the dad he has.

In all seriousesnesness...

Let's agree to disagree.. Men are wank, girls can be skanks but at least we can point and laugh hey!?

• Haha

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Yes finally! Better to have her own thread as I suspect more drama in the coming weeks 😂

i really can’t stand her

Its.tea.time

If she has a credible legal “team” as she professes too then she could walk away with a financial package that would allow her to “mirror” his lifestyle. So if he has a 10 bedroom mansion then it would be entirely reasonable (in the eyes of the court) for her to request a multi milllion pound property for herself and her child, as that is the life the baby would be “accustomed too” should he be in the custody of the other parent.

She’ll be filling her paid for penthouse in Manchester with crushed velvet and Swarovski vases before the ink dries on the agreement.

• Wow