Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I have gossip… it came from my sister (that has no knowledge of my obsession with this thread 😂) so literally just told me as a ‘you’ll never guess what Z has done’ ( Z being one of her school friends of 20 plus years… so a legit source. She (the friend) slept with Kyle last month… she works for a charity, met him to collect some items he was donating, ended up in a hotel… apparently he’s ridiculously charming and cracking in the sack, he also gave her tickets for the England game tomorrow for her & her son (he’s 14 and NOT Kyle’s 😂) and she’s going, she’s already out there. sorry Loz!
If this is true....

Wife and kids = in the FA box ☑
One night stand = given tickets ☑
Longstanding and loving relationship with Prozza = ignored 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 57

XLeahWX

I know I have previously stated that I have been in Annie's position so I know exactly how Annie feels (thankfully he learnt his lesson after the first one) But the 'Lauryn' in my situation let's say turned on me, it was all my fault he chose to not entertain her child she had try to force upon him, I was slated all over social media by strangers, threatened & harassed. I remember thinking hold on a minute I'm the innocent one. I can hand on heart say though the day 'lauryn' turned her hatred against me and tried to cause issues between myself and my partner... My partner saw red. I have NEVER seen anger in my partner to such a level ... The more messages I got or slated the more hatred he held against her. As much as he caused the whole situation in the first place the day she messaged me she unlocked a deep anger in him. I can only imagine that Kyle will be exactly the same then more she goes for Annie, Kyles blood will boil with anger against Lauryn. She probably needs to tread very carefully, I think once the euros is over something will come out. I'm also a BIG believer in karma, what goes around comes around.

• Heart

Ittybittytittyclub

Chatty Member
So Annie wasn’t there tonight. Just think liaryn, if Kyle wanted you and/or kairo at the euros, he would have sorted for you to go tonight when his wife wasn’t there. Take the hint, he’s not interested.

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Hello, all the way from Denmark.
Didn’t even know it was you under the pink blanket.
You are a great mum.
The way you pulled his jacket down for the picture.
The way you hid under the blanket.
The way you ran out the stadium.
The way you were riddled with anxiety the whole match, looking for your idol.
Lastly, the way you screamed at your son when he asked for an unhealthy snack x
Perfection
Keep shining x

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
Of course she ‘wasn’t fearful that she would bump onto Annie’
Prozza was behind the bins in the Danish end.
Queen Annie was in the executive seats with the FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF THE PLAYERS !!
Somewhere Prozza and her 2 mistakes will never be !!!
Fuck off back to the bins Prozza , it’s where you deserve to be !!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
No one with a working brain cell nadia love. Only thick dimwits like you 😄 tattle has all the receipts and she defo does deserve the abuse, if you can give it you can take it hun. The amoumt of abuse she’s sent Annies way with her manky looking minions, its karma x
Here she goes nadia the rotund pile licker.

Nadia ya fat bastard remember when you set up fake accounts and trolled your work colleague and you got taken to court for your abuse.

Funny how you never mention that when you are sticking up for yoyo knickers

• Haha
  • Heart

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Lauren going on a dating show with the letters KW - larger than the Hollywood sign - swinging from her neck will never not finish me off

• Haha
Reactions: 56

scotall

thread suggestion

Pans controlling the daily mail… Paul lunt please put this cunt in jail…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

foxygirl2002

I can’t believe how obsessed the Daily Mail are with Annie despite her keeping completely private and silent throughout this circus!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Dcshbp

The shit she is hurling at Annie’s unforgivable, from the bitch that back scuttled her husband.
The venom is actually frightening and I seriously hope that they are putting her into a false sense of security to hammer her because it’s escalating as she thinks she is getting away with it.
It’s harassment, bullying, obsessive,stalker behaviour and she is making it impossible to ever have any kind of relationship with any of the real walkers….. Not a chance would she and hers get near me and mine.
She is ramping up to get a reaction in time for the courtroom I’m sure , maybe trying to prove Annie is calling the paps etc.
I just hope the poor woman can hold strong until LG gets her Karma.
Kyle is an absolute dog to bring this into the lives of his wife & kids, I’m devastated for her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Candyfloss1974!

I’d love to see Loz on a CeLEb special of 24hrs in police custody then at the end before the credits roll there's a follow up saying that after being found guilty of stalking and harassment, she served time in prison and is now living in a council tower block with Krispy and Kreme

• Haha
Reactions: 54

mchammerr

VIP Member
Lauryn how can you not see how fuckin EMBARRASSING it is that you obsess over the woman who’s his husband you shagged? Like you are constantly sharing stuff about her on your stories like an obsessed teenager 🤣 you are 30 odd years old ffs.

And sorry but Kyles a ball-less CUNT letting this happen. He’s done and is doing fuck all about that dangerous meff. I bet any money in court next month she’ll get a nice little top up for the konk and he’ll walk away again with his dirty tail between his legs. And probably shag her again next year.

I bet A absolutely fuckin HATES him. How could you not when he’s brought this hateful bitch into their lives. But she just won’t give The Pan the satisfaction of splitting up.

• Heart

DJ83

So Chloe wasn’t thinking about the heartache this would cause and how morally wrong it was, she just didn’t want it coming out til after her wedding 🤯 She’d have probably continued to support her slaggy sister if she’d kept her mouth shut.
Lets hope Karma gets them all

• Heart