Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

simmyonfleek

Okay not sure where the email went but I am 100000000% certain it’s Lauryn. I actually found the real Catherine Rowland’s email address and it’s different to the one Lauryn uses. Catherine Lucy Rowland is an actual PR manager who doesn’t do PR for Lauryn. Also without giving too much, I actually have Lauryn’s number (found it online) and I 100% know Lauryn’s Catherine is not real. If only I was able to share her number here as I know we’d all love to prank her 😂
Does it end in 81? Her number ends in 81 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Clarity456

VIP Member
Even if Kyle promised her the world, He was married 😂
So she was happy for Annie & RRR to be left and hurt ?
So I’m really not sure why she wants sympathy ?
I also find it funny that she thinks it was love because he ‘showered her with gifts’
He’s a millionaire luv😂 that’s a drop in the ocean for him.

That’s all she cares about
Yack
I don't even think he "showered her with gifts"...he'd shagged her in October before his op without so much as taking her to TGI Fridays and after that he wired over sums of money through online banking when demanded -not go out and pick something for her himself - so he could in his own words get home to his family every night.

Did he ever get her a little thoughtful gift like pick her up some perfume in duty free on his way back from somewhere and have it wrapped to present it to her nicely? Did he shite.

If he'd done anything remotely like that and there were any gifts we'd have 100% had some IG indirects like the below.

1000062351.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4