Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Reading the Chloe article really just confirmed they are all rotten to the core.
The idea that she felt she had the right to demand the girls paternity should be kept secret for another six months simply not to over shadow her wedding comes across more as jealously that Lauren is now the more famous sister.
Equally the idea that she encouraged Lauren to continue holding it over Kyle's head dangling taking his family from him for another six months is gross.

The narcissism displayed when she pitifully mentions taking Laurens bridesmaid dress just in case she changed her mind last minute, damn I despise Lauren but even I think it's horrible to dangle a carrot like that she might change her mind if she felts bad enough but she didn't so beat it.
Chloe just admit you were loving the power and the attention it was bringing, it's the most she's had in a decade.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Bcm88

That's so sad Chloe had that much anxiety around her sisters reactions to things that she had to uninvite and even then still had anxiety over it (if that whole story is true). This article shows Lauren in such a bad light, surely people are seeing it's not just a take down by the big bad PR guru now her sister has spoken..

• Haha
Reactions: 61

bananabutter

VIP Member
What Lauryn is doing to those children is nothing short of evil.

The thought of Kairo wanting to see his father on the pitch and getting excited to see him, when Lauryn knows full well he’s publicly rejected him honestly hurts my heart. I know he’s 4 years old and doesn’t really understand, but he clearly had an image in his head of his daddy that Lauryn has drilled into him and she’s only setting him up for a major fall. It’s cruel beyond words 😢

As for their daughter, Lauryn knew that Kyle wasn’t being a present father to the child they already had, so she had no excuse to bring another child into the situation. She knew from day 1 that her daughter was not going to have a father figure in her life and has no issue with it. Maybe she didn’t know that with Kairo but she certainly did for her daughter.

Both of those children are going to know they’ve been rejected, that their father doesn’t want them, and that he has another family that he loves. And what does she do? Put them in daddy t shirts for attention and parades them around as the affair children. It’s genuinely deplorable and unhinged behaviour. I feel desperately sorry for them both.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

kj135

VIP Member
Hope I've done this right
---
I meant wedding dress pic, am a bit tired this morning
“When kids are involved” don’t take the moral high ground when kids are involved Chloe, remember the time you drew a dick on your nephews back 👏

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

TealLondon

In case it wasn't obvious that Lauryn is a narcissist, that article of the Daily Mail from her sister should be the final confirmation: 'she is a difficult person, she gets cheesed off and ignores you', classic narcissistic behaviour, as an example.
Daily Fail if you ignore the damage that narcissistic people do to their children and their families and people they come across because you want to line your pockets, you are complicit in Lauren's two unwanted children growing with major emotional damage. You should be very ashamed.

• Heart

Blondetech

VIP Member
‘when all of Lauryn’s mess was coming out’

Imagine the birth of your second child being described like this by your sister
Ah Prozza
Your life really is a fucking shambles
You horrible , poisonous little bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Lauryn has never had a boyfriend and it shows, alot of women by the age of 30 have experienced men who were dream sellers, you learn from it and move on.

Lauryn seems to act like the lies kyle told her should be legally enforceable, he told me he would leave his wife...how many men use this line to empty their ballsack in the town slag

You ain't special lauryn, he wanted to empty his balls, that's all he wanted to do. Annie is a billion times more of a person than you ll ever be

• Heart
instead of Chloe asking Lauryn not to reveal the father until after the wedding why couldn’t she say “reveal it but then please stop embarrassing yourself, your family and your children by selling your soul to paps every 2 mins and just try and live the life you chose for yourself in peace without mentioning A&K for a while until my wedding is over, it’ll be much healthier for you all”. No? Okay.

Piss off Chloe you’re as much of a dunce as your wannabe PR sister

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
All because lauryns a massive home wrecking slut 🤣 🤣 🤣 what an embarrassment of a human being. Lauryn thinks way too highly of her and her two illegitimate children, why does she think people are obsessed with them and would want to try take pictures of them 🤣 I wouldnt of invited her either

• Haha

kj135

VIP Member
Yeah they’re all in it together! Chloe just mad lauryn was getting attention. Chloe posted lots about her wedding leading up so wasn’t anything secret!
They all new Kyle was dad to no2 no morals any of them

• Heart
  • Haha

Ittybittytittyclub

Chatty Member
Wow lauryn really has the daily mail in her pocket doesn’t she!! It’s an article about another couples marriage and yet somehow half of it is dedicated to slagging Annie off and praising Prozza 🤦🏻‍♀️ and she didn’t pay for it herself, she admitted daily mail did!!

• Angry
  • Sick

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Here’s the Chloe article
Chloe it doesn’t read well tbh
Me me me
I liked the bit about ‘lauryn is a difficult person’
Yeh we guessed as much
And about anxiety around people taking pics
We saw the pink blanket chlo

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Sharing all the parts slating Annie? How is this not classed as harassment or defamation of character given QA hasn’t said A WORD!!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Twinkle6

VIP Member
she is a difficult person, she gets cheesed off and ignores you'

Kyle could never say the same tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 57