Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #87 Sitting in the stands, it’s your biggest fan, pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about so called happily married family men staying away from old slosh pots too?

Never lose sight of the fact that if this particular happily married family man had never gone sniffing around old slosh pots and impregnating them, his innocent wife and children wouldn’t be upset on a daily basis by the actions of an unhinged vengeful mistress. He’s not sorry for any of it. He’s just sorry he was caught out and exposed. Leopards don’t change their spots. There’ll be plenty more old slosh pots in the future. He can’t help himself. I expect there’s been plenty in the past too, but their silence and compliance has probably been bought. He’s the grimmest of the grim.
The one she’s begging to be in her kids life ?
You’ll find him here
Not reading your blog
Bye
*18th person on my list

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Tbh I’m shook that she still thinks the walker camp leaked him being the dad to the press after all her games. Jesus Christ this woman’s need sectioning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Shes literally isolated herself and her children from everyone. They have no family. Dont even know how her grandad still bothers with her if he's the one she stole from!!! Wish the mail would write a story on that on how she stole from.hee family committed benefit fraud then wanted walker to pay for it all. The woman is absolutely off her rocker.

Reactions: 34
Lauren who ?
Is that her sister he's hugging? Jesus I wouldn't let him near any of my family members considering his track record of shagging , flashing . How her family haven't lamped him one they are more self controlled than me.

Reactions: 7
Right a few things
1. Kyle and annie leaked it to the press - yet you liked comments that kyle was the dad and also had ‘baby walked’ placecard at christmas?
2. You say since December he hasnt had a relationship with the children, not that he hasnt seen them since December - when was the last time kyle seen both children in the flesh?
3. Mentioning girls dming her kyles discretions - why? Its not your business? You arent in a relationship with kyle nor friends with annie. Why are you mentioning this??? Annie can make her own choices about her MARRIAGE.
4. You use the term ‘together’ did kyle ask you to be in a relationship with him? Did he make things official? If so, why didnt you meet the fam and go to any matches as a wag? Do a magazine spread together? Why was it all in secret? How come you didnt follow each other on ig? Why dont you know his coffee order? Why didnt you go on dates like he said in his interview? (You really got to stop settling for bare minimum, especially someone as rich as kyle. This goes out to all the girls though not just you lozza)
5. He doesnt need to do right by YOUR children. You blackmailed him into having a relationship with them in the first place with your demands

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Hi 👋 just read daily mail comments and was diverted here I’ve read the wiki and I wow she’s even more crazier then I thought.
This is not about her keeping a promise to her son from 2022 she’s taken Giro for her own gain.
Which is very clear wearing the number 2 dad tshirt and with journalist in tow. She’s mentally unstable she actually thinks that she should have the same rights to the match as QA who is married to Kyle with a family.

If she’s like this in public imagine what she was like in private blackmailing him now she’s trying to put the blame on Annie for not seeing the kids how embarrassing is she coming across 😬 proper stalking behaviour. She gets a hefty amount each month and a house she can’t force him to have a relationship with her kids.
She needs a restraining order slapped on her..

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Yeah and if you read what I posted before I said the fact she still wants to be with him above anything else in life is what makes her totally unhinged.
Are you fukin new here ?
I fukin can’t stand Kyle
I got myself blocked by that ugly bastard
Read the thread we’re on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Why is it so unpalatable to accept that Kyle Walker is a bad person 😂
It’s not unpalatable. We know Kyle’s a tit person, but Lauren’s carry on since all this begun has been deplorable. It never needed to be taken to the levels she has taken it to. This thread is about her behaviour….

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Hi 👋 just read daily mail comments and was diverted here I’ve read the wiki and I wow she’s even more crazier then I thought.
This is not about her keeping a promise to her son from 2022 she’s taken Giro for her own gain.
Which is very clear wearing the number 2 dad tshirt and with journalist in tow. She’s mentally unstable she actually thinks that she should have the same rights to the match as QA who is married to Kyle with a family.

If she’s like this in public imagine what she was like in private blackmailing him now she’s trying to put the blame on Annie for not seeing the kids how embarrassing is she coming across 😬 proper stalking behaviour. She gets a hefty amount each month and a house she can’t force him to have a relationship with her kids.
She needs a restraining order slapped on her..
Newbies!! Welcome to the tit show Denise🫶🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
*then everybody clapped*

You know what would make her life less stressful, if she stopped publicly embarrassing herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.