Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things said under duress whilst being blackmailed hold no weight. He would have said anything to try keep it under wraps, he would have been in a huge panic and she was stupid enough to lap it all up.

Reactions: 44
I hope it’s not a tattler just on a wind up. Understandably
They must be psychic then because they knew about the lawyers meeting and Kairo meeting him there, and lots of other info that has since proven to be true. I think it’s someone legit, just not sure who

Reactions: 41
The latest post on there
Makes you wonder what other dirty secrets she knows about him that she’s using to blackmail him. She was a paid for shag in Hong Kong and men usually pay for the extras they don’t get at home so to speak!

Reactions: 17
taking her kids to the park with 'daddy' shirts on and inviting the media down to photograph them - how sad has her life become. just piss off, take your child support and think yourself lucky you get to live in a huge house with thousands in the bank.

Reactions: 62
Lauren really is the poster child for Toxic Motherhood. She cares nothing for their mental health or privacy, it's shocking how transparent she is about them being nothing more than props in her PR games.

Reactions: 48
@Lottiew1 i made a point of using one of your fav words It just hits the spot so well

Reactions: 13
We know she reads here so she knows how people here feel about her but surely after reading the comments on Daily Mail article about her she must now realise how desperate she is. I actually can’t stop laughing I know the 2 children are innocent but them pictures I know the sisters can’t stand her but one of them has to text her and say enough enough now we are mortified for you!

Reactions: 36
Surely she won’t pull this stunt again after all these comments on daily mail, oh of course she will, she’s insane

Reactions: 29
I'm actually amazed social services haven't been involved. If any of you follow Charlotte Dawson she's had calls/visits from social services

Reactions: 35
Surely she won’t pull this stunt again after all these comments on daily mail, oh of course she will, she’s insane
Well, Rachel Monk ripped her to shreds about her "dressed up" pap shots mid morning with nowhere to go.

She hadn't been able to do it since. Kids being wheeled out now.

Ms Monk, work your magic ✨️

Reactions: 37
I actually have second hand embarrassment for her over those photos of those poor kids tonight, for the love of god woman, at least try and have a little dignity, just a tiny bit

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.