Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to IKEA a few weeks back and there was a woman all dolled up just sitting in the fake bedroom (like actually in the bed) taking selfies like it was her home. She wasn't even embarrassed that people were staring and laughing
Some ppl like our Loz just don't have any awareness or the ability to feel ashamed lol.

Reactions: 53
Can someone screen shot that article plz i cant get it up on my phone ive tried doing it like u said

Reactions: 19
Lauryn can act all sassy in the hairdressers all she likes but regardless of what cunty Kyle told her she must read these articles and want to fucking die off

Reactions: 32
Open Safari, put Kyle Walker in search, go to news, click article, 2 small aA’s in top left corner of search bar click the two aA’s then open reader!

Reactions: 13
Well I’ve worked out how to have it read aloud … woman with a robotic voice reading out loud to me View attachment 2954986
Can I do a bit of a to Ashpotato if they are here and anyone else who wants to spread a bit of truth.

This is posted in a football section so whilst he was a scumbag who can’t be defended, every rival fan who is anti Kyle is going in on him. It’s unfair that Lauryn is being portrayed as an innocent and some “facts” are needed so she’s not deluding a new audience

Reactions: 16
@PartTimeNoseyWitch I absolutely love you today

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.