Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the tick tock at the barbers sorry hairdresssers or wherever the c*nt is. Clearly reshaping that mug shot with fillers about 20ml!!!!! Luv you can have a face transplant you ain’t ever coming close to Annie Kilner-Walker status. Keep trying you’ll soon look like Jocelyn Weinstein 👊🏼
---
Just watched the tick tock at the barbers sorry hairdresssers or wherever the c*nt is. Clearly reshaping that mug shot with fillers about 20ml!!!!! Luv you can have a face transplant you ain’t ever coming close to Annie Kilner-Walker status. Keep trying you’ll soon look like Jocelyn Weinstein 👊🏼
Wildenstein*
---
Really like to act & talk like bronx/ghetto Lozza you ain’t cool. Cool is natural & you ain’t natural in any shape or form

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wrote in the advice section on here a while ago about my partner and his situation with a kid he has, at the time I felt very jaded about things and wanted other opinions; boy did I get them 😂 but here goes. She was a one night stand, said she was on the pill and didn’t want anymore kids because she was already a single parent. Obvs she changed her mind when she saw the lines on a pregnancy test. He said from the start, get an abortion he doesn’t want anything to do with her, they’ve never even been out the house together let alone a meaningful relationship, he doesn’t respect her etc. She said she would do it all herself.

When the child was born she found his family on social media and told them. His family said he needed to get involved because he’s playing into the stereotype of Black men not looking after their kids (I disagree entirely and find that statement oppressive and reductive considering the circumstances). Anyways, he did get involved and saw the child once a week at the start, his house was not appropriate for a child at all and he also house shared with other men. After a few months the Mum started saying he needed to have the child overnight (knowing the house is inappropriate and other men live there) to which he replied he can’t. The child is female so for me it would be red flags letting a stranger albeit not by blood have my child overnight let alone strange men under the same roof. She then said he can’t see her again. So he didn’t for about 2 years.

Then she randomly got in contact and he started seeing her once every couple of weeks, just trying to do the right thing in society’s eyes. Since then she’s asked for things like lifts to places and went mad at him because she found out he had spoken to a guy who she’s had a falling out with and also tried to get him to go to her neighbours to sort out a dispute. He’s declined anything she’s asked for, pays his maintenance and kept up with visits though, he said to her he has no interest in what she wants, needs, has fallings out with. She had a tantrum and said things like he has no respect for her as the mother of his child and he should do x,y and z.

It’s now ended with him telling her pretty much what he told her at the start, he doesn’t have respect for her, he hates her and she isn’t even fit to be a mother. I’ve had a lot of conversations with him about this and from the start said we could be involved and step up but he didn’t want to. The reason being, it’s impossible to co-parent with her because she’s such a lazy woman and for every bit of good we do, it’ll be destroyed by her and she’ll likely end up just like her mother. He didn’t want the child in the first place as sad as that sounds and he said he tried to feel differently about things but he just can’t because he will always resent the situation being forced on him. He also doesn’t want the child full time to try and do things himself; it’s unlikely a judge would grant that and being perfectly honest, I don’t either, I’ve been careful for nearly 20 years and been through an abortion because if I were to have a child, I want the best for them. Maybe one day when the mother no longer needs to be involved some kind of relationship can take place.

This is the reality of what people like Lauryn cause. You cannot force parenthood on anyone, man or woman, I think it’s slightly different for women who may have had a child they didn’t really want because they grow it and bond with them but it’s still never a guarantee. Although it’s tit that women are the ones who either have to go through an abortion or birth, you really need to think about that before you have sex unprotected because ultimately we’re the ones with the most to lose, not to mention the children who suffer if you cannot cope with doing it alone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
It’s so funny reading the first few threads and everyone being stunned at how nuts she was putting Baby Walker on items.

Oh how quickly it escalated. Baby Walker is tame now compared to what we’ve seen since.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So she said she could afford her lifestyle if Kyle wasn’t paying 🤥

Wasn’t it only a few years ago she was begging for Kyle to pay her own grandparents back, her sisters fiancé and then pay for her grapes to be popped cause she was drowning in debt?

Alright lozange, your supporters maybe thick as pig tit but the rest of the world ain’t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s so funny reading the first few threads and everyone being stunned at how nuts she was putting Baby Walker on items.

Oh how quickly it escalated. Baby Walker is tame now compared to what we’ve seen since.
I found this thread during World Cup and she posted kiaro in dad shirts with Kyle on the screen behind I remember reading comments online and had no clue shoe she was or Kyle

invested ever since 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I now ended with him telling her pretty much what he told her at the start, he doesn’t have respect for her, he hates her and she isn’t even fit to be a mother. I’ve had a lot of conversations with him about this and from the start said we could be involved and step up but he didn’t want to. The reason being, it’s impossible to co-parent with her because she’s such a lazy woman and for every bit of good we do, it’ll be destroyed by her and she’ll likely end up just like her mother. He didn’t want the child in the first place as sad as that sounds and he said he tried to feel differently about things but he just can’t because he will always resent the situation being forced on him. He also doesn’t want the child full time to try and do things himself; it’s unlikely a judge would grant that and being perfectly honest, I don’t either, I’ve been careful for nearly 20 years and been through an abortion because if I were to have a child, I want the best for them. Maybe one day when the mother no longer needs to be involved some kind of relationship can take place.

This is the reality of what people like Lauryn cause. You cannot force parenthood on anyone, man or woman, I think it’s slightly different for women who may have had a child they didn’t really want because they grow it and bond with them but it’s still never a guarantee. Although it’s tit that women are the ones who either have to go through an abortion or birth, you really need to think about that before you have sex unprotected because ultimately we’re the ones with the most to lose, not to mention the children who suffer if you cannot cope with doing it alone.
Men need to learn that the moment they cum in someone, they are consenting to a possible pregnancy. ‘You can’t force parenthood on someone’ just isn’t a statement grounded in reality. They most certainly can force parenthood on a bloke as it’s the woman’s choice if a pregnancy continues. The best thing you can tell your sons is to think carefully about where they deposit their semen, because once they orgasm- that’s it. Risk taken. Potential baby. It’s a hard pill to swallow, but that is the purpose of the act.

Women can lie. The pill can fail. The morning after pill can fail. If men don’t want kids, they need to doubly wrap it up, and even then- it’s not assured. So you need to think carefully about where you insert your penis, and ideally only court women who have their tit together and aren’t lunatics.

But to pivot back to the thread- it just demonstrates how thick Kyle Walker is. He had raw sex with a baby trapping nutcase once and learnt ZERO lessons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
But a woman also has the rights to abortion a man should have the rights if he doesn’t want to be a father . You can’t force a man to father a child he does not want

This is not about that lauryn wanted kids for the money he clearly didn’t want baby girl but she chose to go ahead knowing he abandoned the first child because she seen pound signs !! She is scum and her kids will dislike her when they see the truth online and the way she has publicly humiliated them

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Men need to learn that the moment they cum in someone, they are consenting to a possible pregnancy. ‘You can’t force parenthood on someone’ just isn’t a statement grounded in reality. They most certainly can force parenthood on a bloke as it’s the woman’s choice if a pregnancy continues. The best thing you can tell your sons is to think carefully about where they deposit their semen, because once they orgasm- that’s it. Risk taken. Potential baby. It’s a hard pill to swallow, but that is the purpose of the act.

Women can lie. The pill can fail. The morning after pill can fail. If men don’t want kids, they need to doubly wrap it up, and even then- it’s not assured. So you need to think carefully about where you insert your penis, and ideally only court women who have their tit together and aren’t lunatics.

But to pivot back to the thread- it just demonstrates how thick Kyle Walker is. He had raw sex with a baby trapping nutcase once and learnt ZERO lessons.
Whilst I agree in part with what you’re saying, you can’t force a man to be a parent! If he doesn’t want the child or any part of the child’s life it would do much more damage to the child trying to force that relationship upon them!

The woman has the choice to continue with the pregnancy, ultimately the man cannot make that decision for her. & yet Lauren Goodman continued that pregnancy knowing what he did to the first and has since spent every second squealing and crying about it all over social media!

Agree I don’t know what the duck Kyle was thinking he learnt nothing! He even said he basically felt ill and faint when he found out she was pregnant again - so I doubt it was something he wanted, he shouldn’t have went near it again but at the very least have made sure it wasn’t going to get pregnant again!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Have you seen modern society?

Sorry but if women lie and deceive then tough tit, explain that to your child when they ask. It’s a state of perpetual victimhood to think it’s okay to say “well men just shouldn’t have sex” but if a man removes a condom during sex or lies about his fertility status nobody says that to women, he gets arrested and faces jail time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Can’t force a man to be involved though. That’s the risk you take sleeping with a married man who used you for sex on occasions he felt like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
But a woman also has the rights to abortion a man should have the rights if he doesn’t want to be a father . You can’t force a man to father a child he does not want

This is not about that lauryn wanted kids for the money he clearly didn’t want baby girl but she chose to go ahead knowing he abandoned the first child because she seen pound signs !! She is scum and her kids will dislike her when they see the truth online and the way she has publicly humiliated them
There is no equality in biology. We don’t all have the same reproductive rights because we play different roles. Men unfortunately give theirs up the moment have raw sex with someone.

Of course she saw pound signs and the klout that comes with having the same baby daddy footballer- she’s an absolute waste of space. But Kyle went back for seconds and emptied the contents of his scrotum into her.

What an actual doughnut.

it’s a tale as old as time though. All of these ‘forced dads’ came into being because they were happy to use women who they didn’t particularly like for sex. Women that were unstable nightmares, but they were happy to scratch an itch with.

Sometimes it completely torpedos their entire lives.

I have an old friend who is on kid number 2 with a woman he to use KW’s expression ‘never even went for food with’ because she got pregnant and he has just tried to build a family around this situation.

She’s not a Lauryn type- but very troubled, not much drive and a difficult woman to both co-parent with or live with. He’s tried to do the ‘right thing’ and is just in too deep. Does love his kids though and a good ‘family man’ now he has grown up a bit

Tears him apart that he could be married to a woman he actually liked and had a proper family- but he got himself into this mess by seeing this whole living, breathing person as a luxury wank for when his shift finished.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Sorry lads I’ve started something 😂. I probs shouldn’t have shared that but it’s so annoying seeing all of these people pander to Loz’s delusions because I’ve seen it from Kyle’s side, well kind of he never went back again. Obvs it’s sad for the kids but at the end of the day we all make mistakes, I’ve had reckless sex amongst other stupid things, nobody is perfect but seeing someone you care about (not at the minute because I’m not speaking to him 😂) be so stressed and feel like their life has been ruined because they were lulled into a false sense of security that it was only an act of fun and misled about their intentions is not nice, not to mention the guilt because you know deep down the child deserves better but their mother chose differently for them. I would NEVER put a man through that, or a child, after a one night stand, I think it’s disgusting, deceitful and down right stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Can’t force a man to be involved though. That’s the risk you take sleeping with a married man who used you for sex on occasions he felt like it.
That’s it! & her situation is actually different to most other women in that she KNEW he was MARRIED, she KNEW he had 3 other children who he was a father to full time!!

Don’t sleep with married men, then cry about your kids not having a Dad!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Absolutely- I agree. Being a dad is so much more than a birth certificate and a bit of child maintenance.

Every child deserves to be wanted by both their parents. That’s the ideal.

I feel so sorry for KK knowing what they will one day read. :(

Reactions: 12
So she said she could afford her lifestyle if Kyle wasn’t paying 🤥

Wasn’t it only a few years ago she was begging for Kyle to pay her own grandparents back, her sisters fiancé and then pay for her grapes to be popped cause she was drowning in debt?

Alright lozange, your supporters maybe thick as pig tit but the rest of the world ain’t
She was making up to £300 a month prior to Kyle, as declared in her financial statement during court round 1. £300, a lot less then all us ‘normal’ non influencers are making per month, yet portrayed a very different life style on instagram…. £300 hahahah she didn’t have a pot to piss in which is why she committed benefit fraud for luxury holidays.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She was making up to £300 a month prior to Kyle, as declared in her financial statement during court round 1. £300, a lot less then all us ‘normal’ non influencers are making per month, yet portrayed a very different life style on instagram…. £300 hahahah she didn’t have a pot to piss in which is why she committed benefit fraud for luxury holidays.
Not to mention how much debt she was in even the judge said he believes she will do the same again she has no sense with money !!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Absolutely- I agree. Being a dad is so much more than a birth certificate and a bit of child maintenance.

Every child deserves to be wanted by both their parents. That’s the ideal.

I feel so sorry for KK knowing what they will one day read. :(
Me too, but Lauryn knew fine well that the father to her children would only ever be a name on a birth certificate and monthly payments, because he is a married man with a whole family.

To then go there again after being ignored for 2+ years, well, she only has herself to blame and history has certainly repeated itself. This is her karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There is no equality in biology. We don’t all have the same reproductive rights because we play different roles. Men unfortunately give theirs up the moment have raw sex with someone.

Of course she saw pound signs and the klout that comes with having the same baby daddy footballer- she’s an absolute waste of space. But Kyle went back for seconds and emptied the contents of his scrotum into her.

What an actual doughnut.

it’s a tale as old as time though. All of these ‘forced dads’ came into being because they were happy to use women who they didn’t particularly like for sex. Women that were unstable nightmares, but they were happy to scratch an itch with.

Sometimes it completely torpedos their entire lives.

I have an old friend who is on kid number 2 with a woman he to use KW’s expression ‘never even went for food with’ because she got pregnant and he has just tried to build a family around this situation.

She’s not a Lauryn type- but very troubled, not much drive and a difficult woman to both co-parent with or live with. He’s tried to do the ‘right thing’ and is just in too deep. Does love his kids though and a good ‘family man’ now he has grown up a bit

Tears him apart that he could be married to a woman he actually liked and had a proper family- but he got himself into this mess by seeing this whole living, breathing person as a luxury wank for when his shift finished.
I completely agree Kyle Walker makes me heave. I'm hoping Annie is biding her time and divorces him when the time is right. Hope she stays with him until his playing days are over ruins any chance of loz or her sprogs getting pitchside that will infuriate the attention seeker beyond belief hehe then takes him to the cleaners and leaves him to it. Annie is a Saint I would've murdered someone by now.
---
That tik tok in the hairdressers she's so embarrassing she needs to get a grip of her old self stop trying to make herself happen 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.