Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #81 The night b4 the final and all ova the ‘net, not a creature was stirring, not even the sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he have to acknowledge them? people are obsessed by it, he doesn’t have to do duck all.
He ignored her child for years and she willingly looked past that and shagged him again, she is a disgrace! how don’t you have more respect for your son to let a man who did that to him shag you again. 🤢
My son’s dad never acknowledged him is he bothered? No!!! She thinks up scenarios because she’s bored lonely pathetic & hell bent on relevance

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she hasn’t piped up yet. Maybe a world record for her…
She’s shaking with rage right now, probably rocking back and forward in a dark room. It will kill her more that Annie was papped looking like the queen she is and that their newborn was on the pitch. If she has anything else she’s been saving, they’ll all be getting released tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Watching on sky sports and there was a trailer for a new film/series and the man shouts ‘I choose my wife’ 🙊😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are the goodman witches obsessed with the walkers and their 4 children.

bleeping creepy

Amelia always looking for attention as the runt of the litter

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Annie’s jeans and black boots combo, with the small sunglasses is giving 90s cindy Crawford supermodel vibes and I’m here for it 😍 then you have the proz in her market dress, 2004 lace tie boots and granny pants

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
why is Michael Jackson watching the game ?
Liverpool were playing
MJ…I’ve had your back but don’t push me
Slut

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Annie’s jeans and black boots combo, with the small sunglasses is giving 90s cindy Crawford supermodel vibes and I’m here for it 😍 then you have the proz in her market dress, 2004 lace tie boots and granny pants
Looking like pat butcher 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Amelia in what bleeping world would they all be able to be on the pitch?? Maybe your sister shouldn’t shag married men and her kids wouldn’t be left out!

It’s your sisters vile behaviour that has scuppered any kind of relationship. Her relentless bullying, taunting and harassment of Annie has been a disgrace!

Why would u even want ur niece/nephew on the pitch with them after how he’s treated them??? Oh aye that’s right for the CLOUT!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.