Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you have a child in your house when the mother plays the games that Proz does though? Seriously, even if he went through courts and got custody, the child would forever be used as a pawn, as a spy, etc. Because I doubt a judge would award full custody to Kyle. How long before Kairo starts accusing Annie of harming him which then puts Annie’s kids at risk and brings social services into their lives?

There is no suitable solution and the only person to blame is Lauren. I have absolutely no doubt Kairo would be involved with K&A if she hadn’t behaved the way she has or cemented further issues by shagging Kyle again instead of putting her son first.
Reminds me of my cousin and his ex wife. He was like Kyle, too generous. When he married the nutter she moved into his house that he'd bought at the young age of 20 through saving extensively after starting work age 16.

When they got divorced he let her keep the house his blood sweat and tears had paid for without having to buy him out and was also paying her several hundreds in maintenance per month, but still this wasn't enough.

She forged notes pretending they were written by his kids saying that when they went to his - at the ex council house he was having to rent because he was paying her £££ in maintenance and couldn't afford anything else - he was locking them in their rooms and turning the heating off 🥴🥴🥴 this was all while family court hearings were ongoing and teachers from the kids school had to get involved and compared the handwriting in the "notes" the kids had "written", to their schoolwork and they looked nothing alike 😨😨😨

The whole family was on tenterhooks thinking the next thing she would accuse him of was pweirdness!

There is not a doubt in my mind that if Kyle had them at his house without Prozza present, similar accusations would be made, that would then undoubtedly find their way to the daily mail.

Sad for the kids but he provides what he needs financially, anything more would be more trouble than it was worth.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Maybe she meant when will kyle and annies marriage end
---
Do ppl think hes met kinara or not?
I dont think so, or shed of broke her neck to put pics up
No I don’t think so, she would have ‘receipts’ 🙄 and would have sung like a canary 🙄
---
Thread suggestion: Loz the proz has lost the plot, she’s sent Kyle back to school to swot 👶🦌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Although Annie would have to be a complete saint to even be involved, I know I couldn’t. I just feel for the children involved. There’s no resolution because ultimately Lauryns children a will always be a painful reminder of Kyle being unfaithful. I suppose it’s easier not having them around as you can put that at the back of your mind but, they’re also children with their full life ahead of them with no dad. The worst part is it wouldn’t have mattered so much if Lauryn hadn’t brainwashed Kairo into knowing who his dad is!!! She could’ve easily gave them both her surname, said nothing / been brief WITHOUT naming Kyle should they ask about who their dad is and they would’ve been none the wiser. She then could’ve left the conversation for when they are adults and allowed them to make their own mind up. Instead she’s completely fucked up her own son at the age of 4 and god knows what she’ll do to the girl
---
Reminds me of my cousin and his ex wife. He was like Kyle, too generous. When he married the nutter she moved into his house that he'd bought at the young age of 20 through saving extensively after starting work age 16.

When they got divorced he let her keep the house his blood sweat and tears had paid for without having to buy him out and was also paying her several hundreds in maintenance per month, but still this wasn't enough.

She forged notes pretending they were written by his kids saying that when they went to his - at the ex council house he was having to rent because he was paying her £££ in maintenance and couldn't afford anything else - he was locking them in their rooms and turning the heating off 🥴🥴🥴 this was all while family court hearings were ongoing and teachers from the kids school had to get involved and compared the handwriting in the "notes" the kids had "written", to their schoolwork and they looked nothing alike 😨😨😨

The whole family was on tenterhooks thinking the next thing she would accuse him of was pweirdness!

There is not a doubt in my mind that if Kyle had them at his house without Prozza present similar accusations would be made, that would then undoubtedly find their way to the daily mail.

Sad for the kids but he provides what he needs financially, anything more would be more trouble than it was worth.
You’re right. I forgot what a complete loon this benefit fraud is and she most definitely do something like this 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Daddy has had to go back to school? She’s so bloody dim that she couldn’t think of a better way to explain daddy doesn’t wanna know. Now he’s going to be waiting and what if that day never comes? She needs parenting help massively. She should not be allowed to feed her children full of tit damaging them forever more.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Daddys a raging billionaire he dont need to go bk to school....well unless theres a how to keep your dick in your pants lesson
---
Does she remind anyone else of ant mcpartlins ex lisa armstrong? Shes another attention seeking c u n t

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a thing to say to a child. She's unbelievable. Filling him with hatred because she is desperate to be attached to the walkers by any means. It's not normal. Vile cow

• Angry
Reactions: 25
She’s doing it on purpose .
She knows Sunday is going to be family day at the match and she is either shaming him into feeling so bad that she thinks he won’t have his kids on the pitch or building it up so others thing me is a total W⚓ for bringing his family out.
The father of my niece and nephew walked out on them after living with them every day for 5 & 3 years….they asked these questions.
Lauryn just stop , the only person you’re destroying is your child, there are no winners in this situation but there can be damage limitation.
This is bang on the money! She is wanting a pile on of Kyle for having his kids with his wife on the pitch with him on Sunday! & there are actually people being taken in by this hate campaign she’s got going on.

She’s playing the victim via her son to change the narrative, so it’s poor Lauren and Kairo - she’s so bleeping dangerous! The manipulation and the emotional abuse of that little boy is knocking me sick!

I actually don’t know how much more of this I can stomach, it’s disgraceful!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe she meant when will kyle and annies marriage end
---
Do ppl think hes met kinara or not?
I dont think so, or shed of broke her neck to put pics up
I bet he has, she was right in the middle of the blackmailing when she was born I can’t see her allowing him to have not come to see her unfortunately. She probably just didn’t manage to get a sneaky picture

Reactions: 11
You shagged Kyle the second time Proz 🤷‍♀️ There could have been a chance for Giro and Kyle but you well and truly shut that door when you decided to muddy the waters further.

YOU fucked it up. And with your campaign you duck it more and more

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Daddy must be at boarding school 😂
@Lucymyers i’m not sure if he’s met her
Would Sian know 👀
FaceTimed her possibly - Twins 👏🏿
I don’t know if they have met I am more thinking they haven’t J

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You shagged Kyle the second time Proz 🤷‍♀️ There could have been a chance for Giro and Kyle but you well and truly shut that door when you decided to muddy the waters further.

YOU fucked it up. And with your campaign you duck it more and more
Let’s be honest she’s never been interested in it being about Kyle and Kairo having a relationship. She wanted her and Kyle to be together that’s all she cares about!

She was quite happy when it was a ‘secret arrangement’ and she was shagging Kyle behind Annie’s back and extorting more and more money out of him using fear tactics!

Reactions: 21
Do they have a school for mami to go to? A special school for women who duck other women’s husbands, and then harrass and stalk them by way of apology? Ask her in Espanol, Giro 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow, that message was for Kyle and Annie to cause more friction in their house. What I cannot get my head round is how she can believe or create a narrative that they had a long standing intimate relationship when it was nothing more than a bunk up (probably no more than a few times) followed by demands, blackmailing, stories, pap shots, indirects galore, emotional blackmail etc. how you can go from saying your child is being neglected and bullied to then shagging the bully, bringing another child into the mess is beyond me. She is the nastiest bully and manipulator I have ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Something is definitely in place to stop her talking about baby girl
she never ever mentions her not even in her digs to Kyle …….

I hope to god the walkers screw her over soon . I hope Kyle carry’s on not giving in to her demands this is why she is acting like this she absolutely hates she is not getting what she wants !!
---
I bet he has, she was right in the middle of the blackmailing when she was born I can’t see her allowing him to have not come to see her unfortunately. She probably just didn’t manage to get a sneaky picture
I don’t think he did that’s why she ain’t leaked pictures …
kyke said the unreasonable demands started basically the day she pissed on the stick …. She is vile she put money and items above Kyle having a relationship with the kids

Reactions: 15
She says ‘Daddy's away to school to learn how to be a good Daddy’ implying he’s a wrong un but then proceeds to get Kairo to watch him on the TV and wants him to join in celebrating Kyle’s footballing achievements.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
god it was all happy families (😉) last week with daddy drinking beer. Wonder what happened that daddy got sent back to school 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s be honest she’s never been interested in it being about Kyle and Kairo having a relationship. She wanted her and Kyle to be together that’s all she cares about!

She was quite happy when it was a ‘secret arrangement’ and she was shagging Kyle behind Annie’s back and extorting more and more money out of him using fear tactics!
She’s been paying for full time childcare since he was 1 months old - and then hired an au pair to help evenings and weekends despite Kairo being in nursery all day Mon - Fri. Lauryn, do you even want a relationship with Kairo?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.