Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember the video of Kairo speaking Spanish and saying he’s got three brothers, if he named R, R & R? Everyone said he did but when I watched it back when Lauryn first posted it I couldn’t make it out? Just wondering as she came out and said he was talking about his friends who are like ‘brothers’ 😂

Reactions: 11
Her behaviour is truly sickening at this point.

I thinks she's making it so public to guilt trip/shame him into being "a little family" with her and her kids. It isn't working and she's becoming more desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
At this point Kyle or Annie need to get a order against her it should not take this long and they seriously would get one instantly this is harassment and stalking at it’s finest she is mental

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s doing it on purpose .
She knows Sunday is going to be family day at the match and she is either shaming him into feeling so bad that she thinks he won’t have his kids on the pitch or building it up so others thing me is a total W⚓ for bringing his family out.
The father of my niece and nephew walked out on them after living with them every day for 5 & 3 years….they asked these questions.
Lauryn just stop , the only person you’re destroying is your child, there are no winners in this situation but there can be damage limitation.
That’s exactly what she’s doing…. stirring up a pity party for Kairo in the hope that her ‘army’ will bombard Kyle, Puma, Man City with negative comments because Kairo doesn’t get to get to join in with his brothers and Daddy.

Kairo doesn’t have a Dad or Daddy Lauryn. He has a court ordered financial agreement with his biological Father.

Despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
My ex left when I had a very young baby and a 7 year old. It's been years now and understandably the youngest has no memories. But my then 7 year old went from their dad living with us and being a very hands on dad for 7 years to nothing. Just gone. And it was a very tough time for my eldest and there where difficult questions and upsetting times to come. But that lasted all but a few months and they moved on and adapted as children do. So how can a 7 year old experiencing true parental abandonment manage to get over it alot quicker than a 3/4 year old who had only seen his dad a handful of times? I'll tell you why. Because of me. Because I've not filled my kids heads with bullshit and during the first few months I answered questions as honestly as I could, albeit being mindful of their age. Neither do I throw every detail of their dad into their faces. My aim was for them to forget him so they didn't have negative memories and childhood trauma following them through life. And he is forgotten. He's as good as dead and whether people agree with me or not, that's the way to do it. Blackmailing a man to be in your kids lives is beyond grim and it must stop for everybody's sakes

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The mad thing is she must be getting some kind of positive engagement from all these digs so she keeps doing it. Her and her followers remind me of what Ricky Gervais said about stupid people.

8978B692-80E0-4E1C-95D2-EC51F041E54E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I do genuinely feel sorry for Kairo in this situation. The poor kid has been manipulated so much. Yes it takes two to tango and ultimately Kyle should’ve stepped up and been just as much as a dad to him as he is to his other boys regardless of who his mother is.
Kairo is an innocent party in this. He’s a young child being emotionally abused. Yes Lauryn is a complete fruit loop but let’s be honest Kyle could’ve worked out visitation via court with no dealings with Lauryn. He could’ve had a relationship with Kairo if he went through the proper channels and if he genuinely wanted to accept his role as his dad. Many other parents manage to have no contact with the other parent yet have a relationship with their child. That being said,
Lauryn knew Kyle had no intention of being a father to him yet gave him his last name. She’s probably made him aware of who his dad was since he could open his eyes. She forced him onto Kyle since a young age despite him not giving a single duck about Kairo and publicly humiliating him.
I do not understand why she hasn’t protected him from this. Why did she not proper measures into places to ensure Kairo was protected? There’s no way she genuinely thought Kyle could miss years of his life and publicly disown him pretty much to then turn into super dad upon meeting him? Give over!
Let alone added another child into the mix!!! She needs to stop crying wolf and accept the consequences of her own actions. She knew with the second child exactly how this would play out. Own it. Stop making bloody digs. Change the kids surnames and remove all evidence of Kyle. Stop talking about him online and to the kids. Protect their mental health before you do extreme damage.
---
I do genuinely feel sorry for Kairo in this situation. The poor kid has been manipulated so much. Yes it takes two to tango and ultimately Kyle should’ve stepped up and been just as much as a dad to him as he is to his other boys regardless of who his mother is.
Kairo is an innocent party in this. He’s a young child being emotionally abused. Yes Lauryn is a complete fruit loop but let’s be honest Kyle could’ve worked out visitation via court with no dealings with Lauryn. He could’ve had a relationship with Kairo if he went through the proper channels and if he genuinely wanted to accept his role as his dad. Many other parents manage to have no contact with the other parent yet have a relationship with their child. That being said,
Lauryn knew Kyle had no intention of being a father to him yet gave him his last name. She’s probably made him aware of who his dad was since he could open his eyes. She forced him onto Kyle since a young age despite him not giving a single duck about Kairo and publicly humiliating him.
I do not understand why she hasn’t protected him from this. Why did she not proper measures into places to ensure Kairo was protected? There’s no way she genuinely thought Kyle could miss years of his life and publicly disown him pretty much to then turn into super dad upon meeting him? Give over!
Let alone added another child into the mix!!! She needs to stop crying wolf and accept the consequences of her own actions. She knew with the second child exactly how this would play out. Own it. Stop making bloody digs. Change the kids surnames and remove all evidence of Kyle. Stop talking about him online and to the kids. Protect their mental health before you do extreme damage.
She honestly acts like it’s all game but at the expense of her own kids. It’s absolutely appalling how much of a laughing stock she’s made innocent children.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I still laugh at her calling Kyle a narcissist when everyday with her inflated sense of importance and lack of thought for anybody else, she proves its actually her 🤣 She cannot deal when things don't go her way.

she thinks she's so clever but is a really just a laughing stock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I still laugh at her calling Kyle a narcissist when everyday with her inflated sense of importance and lack of thought for anybody else, she proves its actually her 🤣 She cannot deal when things don't go her way.

she thinks she's so clever but is a really just a laughing stock.
Wants to out tattlers, all 400 plus of us in here lurking and not
But she can harass Annie so many times on 50+ burner accounts
Share messages being so disgusting towards Annie
One rule for the prostitute
Another rule for us

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Wants to out tattlers, all 400 plus of us in here lurking and not
But she can harass Annie so many times on 50+ burner accounts
Share messages being so disgusting towards Annie
One rule for the prostitute
Another rule for us
The cheek of a prozzy calling out the wife …
Who the duck does she think she is !!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
---

She honestly acts like it’s all game but at the expense of her own kids. It’s absolutely appalling how much of a laughing stock she’s made innocent children.
How can you have a child in your house when the mother plays the games that Proz does though? Seriously, even if he went through courts and got custody, the child would forever be used as a pawn, as a spy, etc. Because I doubt a judge would award full custody to Kyle. How long before Kairo starts accusing Annie of harming him which then puts Annie’s kids at risk and brings social services into their lives?

There is no suitable solution and the only person to blame is Lauren. I have absolutely no doubt Kairo would be involved with K&A if she hadn’t behaved the way she has or cemented further issues by shagging Kyle again instead of putting her son first.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thing is Sian said kiro was offered to see RRR but lauryn said no

Lauryn said NO because the arrangement does NOT involve her !! She wants Kyle and she wants it to all be about Kyle and her kids she can’t stand RRR she does not love kiaro she does not have her child’s best interests at heart she is scum

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Lauren what did you mean by “when will it end” you’re the only one carrying all this on

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Na man they kids are fucked she's going to drum it into Kashelle too about daddy she's never met.

Lauryn doesn't even want to be a good mum or even learn how to be a good parent herself. So she needs to shut her twisted vermin face

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder what Women’s Aid think of her behaviour after their very short share of her ‘situation’.
Would love a charity or MHP to publicly offer her help/support to protect those children from her issues. Not what she makes out what everyone has done to her.

Reactions: 23
Can anyone remember the video of Kairo speaking Spanish and saying he’s got three brothers, if he named R, R & R? Everyone said he did but when I watched it back when Lauryn first posted it I couldn’t make it out? Just wondering as she came out and said he was talking about his friends who are like ‘brothers’ 😂
That is 🐄 💩 she is saying that as she’s in legal tit! He said my brothers and said Roman and Reign very clearly!

Reactions: 19
How can you have a child in your house when the mother plays the games that Proz does though? Seriously, even if he went through courts and got custody, the child would forever be used as a pawn, as a spy, etc. Because I doubt a judge would award full custody to Kyle. How long before Kairo starts accusing Annie of harming him which then puts Annie’s kids at risk and brings social services into their lives?

There is no suitable solution and the only person to blame is Lauren. I have absolutely no doubt Kairo would be involved with K&A if she hadn’t behaved the way she has or cemented further issues by shagging Kyle again instead of putting her son first.
I get that but unfortunately parental alienation, spying / false allegations isn’t uncommon when it comes to separated families. (Obviously Kyle and Lauryn aren’t separated but don’t know how else to refer to them in that sense😂) courts are used to it and measures can be put into place. If Kyle really wanted to he could facilitate contact elsewhere other than in the family home to begin with. As a mum myself there is nothing and nobody that could stand in my way of being a mum and being in my child’s life. You could throw anything in my way including a completely deranged dad and it still wouldn’t stop me. I just feel it’s a massive cop out to use Lauryns behaviour as a justification as to why he doesn’t see Kairo. If he wanted to he could and would.
Not to mention if those things did happen, Kyle and Annie would be around to guide him in the right direction and deal with it first hand.
Children are children and act in certain ways sometimes. But they learn what’s right and what’s wrong with proper guidance.
It’s really sad because Kyle and Annie could really provide Kairo the stability he needs😢
---
That is 🐄 💩 she is saying that as she’s in legal tit! He said my brothers and said Roman and Reign very clearly!
What a bleeping idiot she is trying to back track😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lauren what did you mean by “when will it end” you’re the only one carrying all this on
Maybe she meant when will kyle and annies marriage end
---
Do ppl think hes met kinara or not?
I dont think so, or shed of broke her neck to put pics up

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.