Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

looserj

How does he even know about daddy though? If she had his best interests at heart and wasn't a fucking stalker the kid would be non the wiser and it would just be the norm. Let's face it Proz, he is a good dad to his wanted children, the sooner you face up to the fact he is your kids reluctant sperm doner the happier your kids will be

• Heart
Reactions: 55

giogio

VIP Member
Has this not been proved to be a lie in court? This kidney scan story is a load of lies?
Yeah and she admitted to the judge she misled the media and public with that lie and she knew early on. To cash in on other peoples hope and pain is the lowest of the low. She is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Nestor

Kyle was just on tv after the match giving his shirt to a little girl in the audience. Liaryn’s head will be spinning now (as if it wasn’t already)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Also ‘the best day’ babe you went football training and the beach when you live in Brighton. You could take them to the beach all the time if you didn’t shove them in nursery to do pap walks, stalk Annie and Kyle, run a million burner accounts, take bum pics, try and shag the postman etc etc
Cringe
I’m yet to see the public statement from Puma x

Attachments

• Haha
Yeno what makes me laugh about Chlojob, she’s on blast about Loz shagging a married footballer but she’s about to marry a man who cheats on her and also gets other women pregnant allegedly who’s Olivia x
I still don’t like Chloe because she was quick enough joining in on the Annie hate and spending Kyle’s 💵

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Foxling 1 and 2s dad was investigated by Social Services. I was contacted and could prove I had already taken measures to protect my babies.

He was seething that he'd lost control. So, to hurt me, he switched target to the kids. He didn't even get close to harming them but he hasn't seen their faces or heard their voices since.

Babies before everything. It isn't hard.

• Heart
  • Sad

catchingup2021

VIP Member
Legs like @kairowalker

She’s one next month - she’s not got Kyle’s rapid strong leg genes because she can climb a couple of steps for fucks sake.

Lauryn, please stop making your kids whole personalities about their absent father.
If those kids legs are as “strong” as you say they are, hopefully they’ll put them to good use and run as far away from you as possible at the earliest opportunity.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
I feel so bad for the kid he’ll never be free to be himself he’s only small and she’s already assigned him the role of “footballer” “Spanish enthusiast” and now “man of the house” as if being a 4 year old breadwinner wasn’t enough

• Heart
Just having a nosey on her Twitter. She’s a Tory 😂😂😂😂 explains a lot, she’s very similar to Boris, aesthetically displeasing to look at, bumbling liars and unwanted children flying everywhere

IMG_6884.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
That poor boy 🥺 she’s forced football on the child and she forces his parentage on him too. My heart honestly breaks for that boy. And simultaneously I fucking rage at that cunt for what she puts that boy through and what she will put him through, she’s an evil bitch!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Not for one minute do I think Annie checks what boring beggy splashes all over her insta but I do think if she got sent one of Lauren’s completely unhinged posts you’d not be able to help yourself would you?? Leaning over the table to grab your toast, ‘Kyle babe, your mistress is on one again, you been round there for a coffee ?’ The digs would be fuckin endless wouldn’t they? No matter how hard they might be trying to put all this behind them she’s making it near impossible.. I can not believe that the big nose selfish wanker did this AGAIN to his family.. I mean I know she thinks she’s come up trumps having the second kid but she really didn’t in the grand scheme of things but how could he do this to his family FOR A SECOND BASTARD TIME!!!? The woman’s a fkn lunatic for Christ sake..
And what really pisses me off is how likeable he comes across when he’s posted on something, like a fun guy who doesn’t take himself to seriously..🤷🏽‍♀️
The wedding saga/article also made a laugh - as if no footballer could resist the charms (services) of our Lauren so she’s unable to attend.. if I saw my hubby take a second look at her I’d be all ‘go fill your boots you sad cunt she’s a fkn rotter’ 😂 especially after id had a few 🍸

• Haha

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Worried about what the kids will read yeah Loz? Just like what K&A have said “Kyle and Annie are disappointed that Lauryn continues to seek publicity and financial gain” 👏 Spot On.

These are her “stories” she sold (over 60) between

03rd June 2016 - 14th November 2018 (TBC)
Note this is all BEFORE Kyle!

When was she a designer and of what?

Claiming back then she was a WAG when she was dating a footballers brother 😳 a new low even for you Proz!

Is she still friends with Megan Rees, Jessica Hayes, Pascal Craymer, Tallia Storm, Jemma Lucy or Katie Solomon she never mentions them, I guess she used them like she uses everyone!

Funny how the Pap’s just happen to stumble upon THEE Lauryn Goodman in the Maldives, Las Vegas, Mykonos, Barbados, Cape Verde, Gran Canaria & Marbella even though she is a nobody.

Where is all the Endo awareness? The trying & trying to conceive, IVF with who, when? The scars, the pain the trauma, it looks like she was happy living a lavish lifestyle with her benefit fraud money chasing fame to me!

All these “stories” are sold by her as I wouldn’t use any of the words below to describe Lauryn;
Ample assets
Peachy derrière
Busty
Toned stomach (NO SCARS)
Voluptuous Derrière
Flat stomach (NO SCARS)
Busty babe
Curves
Ample bust
Perky posterior
Curvy figure
Extremely peachy posterior
Ample Cleavage
Pert Behind
Svelte
Peachy Bum
Busty assets
Peachy posterior
Pert Posterior
Svelte physique
Demure figure
Gravity defying bust
Enviable figure
Taut midriff (NO SCARS)
Slender Pins
Enviable curves
Perky Derrière
Envy Inducing curves
Jaw dropping figure
View attachment 2933788
This is what your children will see when they Google you Lauryn this was prior to Kyle. Nobody to blame but yourself they will see you were just a fame hungry whore!

Got to give it to her she thinks she's gorgeous...she's nothing special she's hard faced she's got a shit personality she's vindictive sly & a tramp that has deliberately gone after a married man.
She must feel sick when she sees how gorgeous Annie looks.
Sucks to get you Loz.
Who's going to want her now?

• Heart
  • Haha

Alexandra1990

Ran here in utter shock at her absolute nonsense on sun cream this morning. Aussies are some of the most tanned Caucasians on the planet and they’re still psychotic about wearing sunblock every day. I wear factor 50 on my shoulders, face and chest and still end up with a tan.

It doesn’t stop your melanin from doing anything… it prevents bloody sun damage and therefore skin cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Everytime I think things are shit, I remember my boyfriend isn't married, my kids are safe and loved, I'm not a criminal and my arse is pile free.

Honestly, her life is a complete car crash and she messages herself that she has support.

Understandably.

• Heart
  • Haha

lola212

The mad thing is she must be getting some kind of positive engagement from all these digs so she keeps doing it. Her and her followers remind me of what Ricky Gervais said about stupid people.

8978B692-80E0-4E1C-95D2-EC51F041E54E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

looserj

Omg I've just had a revelation. Do you remember when she said Annie knew baby girl was Kyle's because of the name. You don't think the sick fuck has given her his nieces name who passed away, which is why it hasn't been revealed publicly yet????

• Wow
  • Sad

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Legs like kairo walker 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 hopefully not like mummy's - always open. She'll read about that when she's older 😉

What a lot of shit that story is. Kyle already put a statement out saying he categorically did not invite her or her sprogs to the euros. She's so desperate for another 5 minutes the sadact.

• Haha