Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shikari012

C10A063B-52DE-4D01-BF8C-EE9D27837063.jpeg

when you turn up for mediation and a flat white but see the fertility bracelet charging outside in the moon

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
How the fuck is she STILL able to sell stories on them?? At this point I’m getting annoyed at Kyle, Annie, AND their lawyers it’s ridiculous! Shut her up for fucks sake

• Heart
Reactions: 59

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
What the actual fuck 🙈
Im sorry but there is no way in hell kyle has seen kairo this often for them to be this close fuck right off!! I love my daddy? Awwww the way shes using that boy is beyond disgusting!!!
Hes fucking 4 he would have forgot him by now if she didnt keep reminding him!!
And FYI YOU and YOU alone are the reason kairo doesnt have his daddy bcz YOU decided to lie on ur back and create another kid instead of letting them bond and letting kyle gain trust so he could take him himself possibly even annie and the boys too one day
I duno how much more of this i can stomach

• Heart

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Girls I’ve got to say I love this thread and I love how there’s so much common sense here and sanity and decency ♥ you’re good eggs

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Duno about anyone else but id mibi just deactivate SM enjoy my free house and cash and bring my kids up in private if i was her when will this end? J

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
IMG_6903.jpeg

So, a user on here called beepboes or something posted messages they’d sent to Sue Radford on here, Sue obvs reads her Tattle thread and outed the user on her stories. But the user was using a burner anyways. Proz has now shared it as though someone has been outed. Nobody has been outed, it was a burner 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’ve just checked by logging out and in order to search for users or see their postings without trawling through threads you need to have a Tattle account.

REVEAL YOURSELF PROZ 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Once my ex hurt and abandoned our children that was that and he's been dead to me ever since. Do what the fuck you want to me, I'm a big girl and I'll get over it. But when it comes to the kids, I'll see you in hell 🙏 and that's from an actual long standing loving relationship.... I cannot comprehend how this idiot is not filled with hurt for her kids and does everything she can to protect them. I have never known a woman so disloyal and intent to destroy childhoods and its scary how much her babies are being made to suffer all for the benefit of her trying to get Kyle to notice her. Choose your kids Lauryn.

Every time, choose your kids 😔
Exactly...not seen our daughter full stop...abandoned is 12 weeks pregnant. Would not piss on him if he was on fire, nevermind bend over and show him my 🍇

Kids... every time, sending solidarity 🩷

• Heart
  • Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
The book isn’t about Kairo ya massive bellend.

if it was it would read ‘Kairo is very unlucky, he lives with his mum (who’s a gold digging, narcissist lunatic) in house fully funded by his Dad’

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
"Daddy's at school learning to be a good daddy".

Have a fucking day off Lauren. Those poor, poor children. Her mind is clearly consumed by thinking up new messages to send herself to dig at Kyle / his family. She needs an intervention.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Fuck me that DAD on the back is tragic. It’s just the fucking pits.

That poor child. No father - no family and Lauren for a mother.

Lauren - you are fucking insane. Put your phone down and be present for your kids.

• Angry
  • Sad

Ladxb21

I am genuinely fizzing with rage this morning at her nonsense “facts” about sun protection. I am a skin cancer research scientist. I don’t even know where to start, it’s so fucking dangerous to peddle the bullshit she is.
I'd rather take medical advice from Harold Shipman than her

• Haha