Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Would Kyle’s family sell a story when they seemingly haven’t done so far throughout this whole saga? Would they really use such phrases which would clearly hurt Annie? Would they do that knowing that by saying such things there could be a chance that K&A would fall out with them meaning that they may no longer see the 4 kids they’ve been a part of their lives for consistently? NO OF COURSE NOT. Your side of the street is becoming filthier by the day Miss Goodman. Let’s see if the story gets retracted when Rachel Monk is up and active…

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Fairydust88

Good vibes only guys
god she’s beyond saving. What a lunatic. She’s making a bloody fool out of that boy, it’s so sad
---
I wonder what the other parents at football training think of her? They know Kyle has called her 2 children mistakes and has no contact with them but she’s got him there in a ‘dad’ shirt - she is a laughing stock.

• Angry
Reactions: 68

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Not DAD on the back 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄

Poor Kairo 😟

The issues that little lad is going to have when he’s older, thanks to his ‘mum’ constantly reminding him he has a Dad who takes nothing to do with him!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

Kl111966

Chatty Member
Was it not on Saturday, 3 days ago she dressed that “beautiful boy” in a Manchester City kit with Dad on the back and posted it on the internet for the whole world to see forever.
But now she’s saying “I promise to never let you get into a situation where you can be hurt. Ever again”.
Wow my head is blown 🤯

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
My ex left when I had a very young baby and a 7 year old. It's been years now and understandably the youngest has no memories. But my then 7 year old went from their dad living with us and being a very hands on dad for 7 years to nothing. Just gone. And it was a very tough time for my eldest and there where difficult questions and upsetting times to come. But that lasted all but a few months and they moved on and adapted as children do. So how can a 7 year old experiencing true parental abandonment manage to get over it alot quicker than a 3/4 year old who had only seen his dad a handful of times? I'll tell you why. Because of me. Because I've not filled my kids heads with bullshit and during the first few months I answered questions as honestly as I could, albeit being mindful of their age. Neither do I throw every detail of their dad into their faces. My aim was for them to forget him so they didn't have negative memories and childhood trauma following them through life. And he is forgotten. He's as good as dead and whether people agree with me or not, that's the way to do it. Blackmailing a man to be in your kids lives is beyond grim and it must stop for everybody's sakes

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Hellohihiya

Surely not 🤯
---

She is an absolute moron 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg literally matches what Lauryn phrases and all about Annie 🤣🤣🤣 she is so so pathetic.

“Annie likes to pretend they don’t exist”

She’s an absolute monster

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

whenindoubtgossip

VIP Member
1715587859450.png

When she sends you 10,000 emails overnight and then you spot her at the bus stop across from your training ground
Sent mi epoen

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
It’s like she is deliberately trying to be the most hated woman in the uk, she must know she looks absolutely dreadful. Her boy brings in 8k a month and he’s in sondicos, she doesn’t work and she’s in pradas, then she sticks him in his dad kit again after everything 🤯 you trying to look like you hate your kids Lauren???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
"One of each"
"Finally have a girl"
And still Kyle wants neither of them
He's spent more time interacting with that pigeon in the gym than either of HER kids

• Haha
Reactions: 63

twiggy7

Chatty Member
NOOO
he’s had to go back to school to learn how to be a good daddy???
Loz he is a good dad you’ve just made it impossible for him to have a relationship with his kids because your twisted
Fuck off
LYING C*NT!!!! All lies she’s a nutter!!!! She may say those things to the innocent child but it’s all about her & triggering the Walkers!!! What an absolute joke!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Does he ever take that fukin kit off ?????

Considering he gets a trophy every fukin Saturday and no other child does, you would think his team had a kit

• Haha
Reactions: 62

justbeingnosey230521

There is absolute ZERO chance she is seeing Kyle / has seen Kyle recently. He played in the match against Fulham Saturday, they’ve got a game against spurs tomorrow. It’s a must win game to win the league. There is no way he’s making a little side trip to Brighton. Prepare for the fireworks Sunday girls. That’s when they’ll do the lap of honour and he’ll have the wanted kings on the pitch 😂 buckle up

• Heart

hippolife

I am genuinely fizzing with rage this morning at her nonsense “facts” about sun protection. I am a skin cancer research scientist. I don’t even know where to start, it’s so fucking dangerous to peddle the bullshit she is.

• Heart
FAO DAILY MAIL & SUN JOURNOS READING HERE….

Picture this… a headline of “Lauryn Goodman’s forgetful “infertility” journey”. With corresponding screenshots from here of her comments where she can’t make up her mind on fertility status. A source (me ;)) tells you they have it on good authority that she did not find out at 20 weeks accidentally at a kidney scan 😂. Paying special attention to how “lucky” someone would have to be to conceive twice after being told by “multiple consultants” they would unlikely ever have a child.

Have it for free. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Eid Mubarak x

• Haha
  • Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Wouldnt surprise me if thts why the 2 unwanteds are kwalker...cos hes got it tattooed on his hand
That makes that article all the more disgusting! She’s a disgrace, is there no level she won’t stoop too!

Kyle had a baby niece who died and this shit stain on society is bleating on about how they’re smitten they have a girl! Just fuck off you oxygen thief!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad