Lauryn Goodman and Sister #89 Pan is controlling the Daily Mail; Paul Lunt please put this runt in jail

Please mark yourself safe from Kyle's prolific dick.

• Safe

Votes: 236 95.5%
  • Explain yourself

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from @scotall šŸ„³šŸ¾

Things we learned from the last thread:

Liaryn
Sensitive little flower who reads everything written about her (shock) and it hurts her feelings because she's very deluded thin-skinned. As a result, she refuses to listen to anyone.

It has been confirmed twice that Liaryn leaked the paternity of Klearpay, fifty-four months.

She attended a Celebs Go Dating selection event.

She has gotten into bed with the Daily Mail. Katie Hind and Amanda Platell are vile. Wishing a life of stubbed toes and choking on air on them all.

Chlo-job
twit. As selfish and cunty as her older sister, again, not a surprise. She had no issues with Princess Prolapse having a baby with a married man, abusing his wide or causing her children emotional distress as long as it doesn't over shadow her wedding.

Amelia (MJ)
Plastic surgery refunded required.

Grant
Actually married Chloe and her bleeping teeth.
Still not confirmed Olivia's identify.

If you hate Kyle (understandably) and/or Annie, their thread is here:

Wiki:

Previous thread:

Welcome back to the tit show. Buckle up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
have gossipā€¦ it came from my sister (that has no knowledge of my obsession with this thread šŸ˜‚) so literally just told me as a ā€˜youā€™ll never guess what Z has doneā€™ ( Z being one of her school friends of 20 plus yearsā€¦ so a legit source. She (the friend) slept with Kyle last monthā€¦ she works for a charity, met him to collect some items he was donating, ended up in a hotelā€¦ apparently heā€™s ridiculously charming and cracking in the sack, he also gave her tickets for the England game tomorrow for her & her son (heā€™s 14 and NOT Kyleā€™s šŸ˜‚) and sheā€™s going, sheā€™s already out there. sorry Loz! @justbeingnosey230521

Aw how kind he donated his septic šŸ†.. does your sisters friend know heā€™s married and got the clap? If she does I hope she gets a bad dose of something šŸ¤® if she doesnā€™t wtf the squeaky voice , the šŸ‘ƒ šŸ¤®šŸ¤® what was she thinking ā€¦

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
have gossipā€¦ it came from my sister (that has no knowledge of my obsession with this thread šŸ˜‚) so literally just told me as a ā€˜youā€™ll never guess what Z has doneā€™ ( Z being one of her school friends of 20 plus yearsā€¦ so a legit source. She (the friend) slept with Kyle last monthā€¦ she works for a charity, met him to collect some items he was donating, ended up in a hotelā€¦ apparently heā€™s ridiculously charming and cracking in the sack, he also gave her tickets for the England game tomorrow for her & her son (heā€™s 14 and NOT Kyleā€™s šŸ˜‚) and sheā€™s going, sheā€™s already out there. sorry Loz!
Aw how kind he donated his septic šŸ†.. does your sisters friend know heā€™s married and got the clap? If she does I hope she gets a bad dose of something šŸ¤® if she doesnā€™t wtf the squeaky voice , the šŸ‘ƒ šŸ¤®šŸ¤® what was she thinking ā€¦

This makes me really sad for Annie. After trying to prove to her that he wants her & heā€™s still doing it. I feel sick for maybe thinking heā€™d stop. Iā€™m a fool every time with this man. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I can believe hes fucked someone else
Lozza will be ss this an puttin it on her story
---
This makes me really sad for Annie. After trying to prove to her that he wants her & heā€™s still doing it. I feel sick for maybe thinking heā€™d stop. Iā€™m a fool every time with this man. šŸ˜‚
I honestly dont think they are together

Reactions: 36
I have gossipā€¦ it came from my sister (that has no knowledge of my obsession with this thread šŸ˜‚) so literally just told me as a ā€˜youā€™ll never guess what Z has doneā€™ ( Z being one of her school friends of 20 plus yearsā€¦ so a legit source. She (the friend) slept with Kyle last monthā€¦ she works for a charity, met him to collect some items he was donating, ended up in a hotelā€¦ apparently heā€™s ridiculously charming and cracking in the sack, he also gave her tickets for the England game tomorrow for her & her son (heā€™s 14 and NOT Kyleā€™s šŸ˜‚) and sheā€™s going, sheā€™s already out there. sorry Loz!
Yeah, um.. How did he give her tickets for the round of 16 when he didn't know if they would qualify and what games they would be playing. We didnā€™t know our round of 16 opponents until Group F finished, and that was on Wednesday.

Unless sheā€™s still in contact with him then, and he gave her the tickets just this week?

Kyle will never change and stranger things have happened but still, weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

As @plattyjoobs has pointed out. How did Kyle secure and give her tickets to a game that was only confirmed that England would be in on Tuesday with the opponent being confirmed on Wednesday?

There was no guarantee we'd win or even leave the Group. There were so many potential outcomes. Weird he knew exactly when they were finishing and who they'd play.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

As @plattyjoobs has pointed out. How did Kyle secure and give her tickets to a game that was only confirmed that England would be in on Tuesday with the opponent being confirmed on Wednesday?

There was no guarantee we'd win or even leave the Group. There were so many potential outcomes. Weird he knew exactly when they were finishing and who they'd play.
post deleted šŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I can believe hes fucked someone else
Lozza will be ss this an puttin it on her story
---

I honestly dont think they are together
I don't think they are together either. He's a dirty dog with no self respect or any respect for women. Probably learned the game from his mother

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I donā€™t believe it. Last month he wouldnā€™t have known what last 16 game they would have been playing, if any. So did her give her tickets to all of them just in case, or is it bullshit?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.