Lauryn Goodman and Sister #89 Pan is controlling the Daily Mail; Paul Lunt please put this runt in jail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

As @plattyjoobs has pointed out. How did Kyle secure and give her tickets to a game that was only confirmed that England would be in on Tuesday with the opponent being confirmed on Wednesday?

There was no guarantee we'd win or even leave the Group. There were so many potential outcomes. Weird he knew exactly when they were finishing and who they'd play.
He obvs just walks around with a pocket full of jonnies and IOU tickets cards 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Take my used smelly boots and socks for charity and we’ll book a hotel and have a quick shag for a good cause.

How does he get anything done in his life if the most mundane daily tasks wind him up in bed with random women.

Kyle’s poor postman/woman must drop and run for their life every single day, Kyle hot on their heels running after them down the drive for a quick bleeping rail. Madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Dozed off for 5 mins, wtf happened? Am I disoriented?
Apparently, Snoz shagged a poster's sister's friend for charity and gave her tickets to tomorrow's game... over a month ago.

This "gossip" was questioned and inaccuracies were pointed out. The poster deleted their post.

They didn't put it in Kyle's thread, the footballers thread or anywhere else, I checked.

Similar to the Kyle banging Katie Price "exclusive".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

As @plattyjoobs has pointed out. How did Kyle secure and give her tickets to a game that was only confirmed that England would be in on Tuesday with the opponent being confirmed on Wednesday?

There was no guarantee we'd win or even leave the Group. There were so many potential outcomes. Weird he knew exactly when they were finishing and who they'd play.
Valid point . I didn’t think of that 🤷🏼‍♀️ I was trying not to ask too many questions and look ridiculously interested when what I really wanted to do was be like FaceTime her now I have questions. All I know is she’s out there this weekend

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
🤣🤣🤣 the mad witch is working overtime to try change up the narrative! Have a day off Loz you bleep, you’re gonna give yourself a coronary!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does Kyle tea end up in this thread ?
He has his own thread 😳
It ends up here and in Lauren’s dms
Bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I come back and see we have been infiltrated with a British heart foundation charity shag

I’m off back to my troll hole

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Which three of you are not safe from Kyle's cock? Unless any of you are his wife you've gone wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.