Kyle Walker and Annie Kilner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad was in the VIP stands at the last match, having a lovely chat with Kyle, so I guess he’s decided otherwise.
I don’t think he was neither her mum or dad have been spotted yet only Annies sister… if you’re on about the bloke that looks no older than 40 then its not him. People were saying it in the Lauryn Goodman thread but that isn’t her dad, the guy below is. Unless I missed him being there🤣

IMG_4017.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I understand when people say that Kyle doesn’t have to see his two children with Lauryn as he didn’t want them. Truly I get it. However, especially with baby no2, he repeatedly slept with her KNOWING what the outcome could be. Therefore to me he doesn’t get to pull the not wanting to know them or be a part of their life card. They are two innocent kids with a psycho for a mum. Kyle clearly has enough money he could force contact with them separately from seeing Lauryn if he wanted to. It’s sad.

I don’t know why Annie sticks with him. I do know that I couldn’t. I hope she is able to find some happiness away from him at some point. It must be soul destroying to know he went back to the woman who has harassed her non stop for the last 5 years.
I truly do not know how her family keep their mouths shut. I couldn’t.

Reactions: 10
I understand when people say that Kyle doesn’t have to see his two children with Lauryn as he didn’t want them. Truly I get it. However, especially with baby no2, he repeatedly slept with her KNOWING what the outcome could be. Therefore to me he doesn’t get to pull the not wanting to know them or be a part of their life card. They are two innocent kids with a psycho for a mum. Kyle clearly has enough money he could force contact with them separately from seeing Lauryn if he wanted to. It’s sad.

I don’t know why Annie sticks with him. I do know that I couldn’t. I hope she is able to find some happiness away from him at some point. It must be soul destroying to know he went back to the woman who has harassed her non stop for the last 5 years.
I truly do not know how her family keep their mouths shut. I couldn’t.
Why are people so obsessed with Kyle having contact with laurens kids though ? If lauren wasn’t in the papers every 2 minutes would anyone actually care ? If Kyle wasn’t a premier league footballer would anyone care ?
You’re right when you say he has enough money he could force contact and he hasnt so therefore doesn’t want contact.

It’s sad for those 2 children that they were born into this situation. It’s also sad that Kyle’s other kids will be affected by the whole mess.

Reactions: 16
Why are people so obsessed with Kyle having contact with laurens kids though ? If lauren wasn’t in the papers every 2 minutes would anyone actually care ? If Kyle wasn’t a premier league footballer would anyone care ?
You’re right when you say he has enough money he could force contact and he hasnt so therefore doesn’t want contact.

It’s sad for those 2 children that they were born into this situation. It’s also sad that Kyle’s other kids will be affected by the whole mess.
Because they are Kyle’s kids too. It’s more sad he went back a second time knowing he wouldn’t be arsed if she got pregnant again. I don’t think it’s fair on any of the kids involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Because they are Kyle’s kids too. It’s more sad he went back a second time knowing he wouldn’t be arsed if she got pregnant again. I don’t think it’s fair on any of the kids involved.
I don’t think you’ll find one person who isn’t baffled that he went back there a second time. Same has been said about Lauren in her thread. She went back with Kyle again except she was likely hoping to get pregnant again. Both vermin in my opinion.

Reactions: 12

As someone who had a dad who was physically present but in reality couldn't care less about me or my sister, believe me when I say it's better to have no dad than to have one who's forced to be involved but would rather be anywhere else but with you as would likely be the case if Kyle was forced to have contact in the current circumstances.

As sad as it is, no one can be made to be like or love someone, unfortunately even when it's their own flesh and blood 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I blame both my parents but my dad's half arsed effort and interest in our lives has caused me and my sister all sorts of issues....self worth problems, trying to fix men when we should just walk away, struggling to ever ask for help as we grew up feeling like a burden and an inconvenience to my dad's life and so on and so forth...I honestly believe my life would have been better, and id have had less issues as an adult if my mum had been a single parent and we'd never seen my dad.

As @Okgolightly has suggested, if he absolutely wanted to, Kyle has the resources to force contact, the fact he doesn't says he doesn't want to be in their lives. Whilst it is absolutely despicable on Kyle's part and mind boggling that he would indeed put himself in a situation again where he could conceive another child with the nightmare woman whose made his wife's life hell since 2019, based on what you are saying he should just have to have contact anyways because he "went there again" regardless of if he feels nothing for the 2 kw's, especially in comparison to his other kids who he obviously adores. If he was to do that, trust me Laurens kids will pick up on it eventually and end up people pleasers with inferiority complexes like me and my sis.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14