Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she actually thinks she can force him to be a dad. That’s so much more damaging to her child. Forcing someone who doesn’t want to be involved. Goddd💀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Everytime she posts i think wow she cant get any any worse, she really is dangerous and needs to be kept away from.........Bam she does something even more ridiculous

This woman is DESPERATE to be a 'Wag'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she campaigning to remove the mothers choice away too making all abortions illegal in terms of equality or joint consent needed to continue a pregnancy? To legally disregard the mental health of parents?

Next up she will be running a petition to force men to stay with women aka kyle must be with LaurEn because it clearly effects her mental health.

LaurEn - catch yourself on 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg she is just nuts, absolutely hat stand. Trying to force a relationship. Pathetic wee loser of a woman. Spending so much time trying to force kyle to have a relationship with Kairo 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. I wonder if she ll ever grow up one day and regret her child's youth was full of bitterness and hate which she has bestowed. If she keeps this up he ll only remember a miserable childhood where his mum was an angry bitter c#nt

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Totally confused by her petition - women can and do walk away from their children, they also have the choice of abortion or can relinquish care at any point and NOT be prosecuted. What on earth is this law she’s talking about?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s been very calculated and manipulative throughout this whole saga…. But is she really this bloody thick with this latest petition!! What happens when the partner is abusive to the mum but by law THEY have to be apart of the child’s life….imagine the control it would give some people… vice versa with crazy lauryn… forcing someone to be part of a child’s life is destructive as the child won’t recieve the emotional aspect of the relationship which will cause an abundance of issues in itself…. And the fact women have a choice to abort but men don’t… where is the fairness in that?! she is very unhinged.

You can imagine her ringing 999…. ‘I’d like to report my baby daddy for not including my sons name on his boots please go arrest him and prosecute him right now under the ‘I’m a psychotic bunny boiler ex law’….

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Forcing emotional connection with a child? That will work well, you can tell when a person doesn’t want to be there. Will there be a court appointed person to make sure the parent is as emotionally invested as the court ordered. Telling them off if they don’t smile to a certain degree. What a ridiculous load of tit

What are the consequences when a mother abandons a child?

Reactions: 17
This new petition is so worrying. If a man says he doesn’t want to raise his child, be in its life etc, why should he be forced? What if the man used protection and it failed and he wasn’t ready to be a dad?
So many of you have said mums can and have walked away. It’s just not very often we see that happen.
If this does happen, which I’m sure it will not, can you imagine the abuse some children may go through?
I’m sorry, I am not down for forcing people (dads, mums, nans, grandads) into a relationship with their children.
I’m really sorry if anyone is in this position and if I have offended anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 19
90FC2D3C-B96D-498E-9A78-31A0CCB5F140.png

Looks like the petition is getting checked out anyway! And only 5 people have actually supported it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This new petition is so worrying. If a man says he doesn’t want to raise his child, be in its life etc, why should he be forced? What if the man used protection and it failed and he wasn’t ready to be a dad?
So many of you have said mums can and have walked away. It’s just not very often we see that happen.
If this does happen, which I’m sure it will not, can you imagine the abuse some children may go through?
I’m sorry, I am not down for forcing people (dads, mums, nans, grandads) into a relationship with their children.
I’m really sorry if anyone is in this position and if I have offended anyone
Without going into details my children's Dad and his family (immediate and extended) have been banned from seeing my children due to his level of abuse, neglect and a certain situation involving his attenpt to bring them into contact with a known risk to children.

That petition would allow him to force contact again and invalidate my children's rights to be protected and start the abuse towards all of us again.

I normally think she's insane and her victim-mentality whilst bullying and causing unnecessary pain for everyone else is horrendous. This, is dangerous, unnecessary and would really endanger so many children and former partners who had left an extremely abusive situation.

I would break this new law at every opportunity to keep my children safe and protect myself from their Dad and his family. The thought of this has made me feel so sick - even though I'm sensible enough to know it will never happen. Despite this psychopaths attempts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Without going into details my children's Dad and his family (immediate and extended) have been banned from seeing my children due to his level of abuse, neglect and a certain situation involving his attenpt to bring them into contact with a known risk to children.

That petition would allow him to force contact again and invalidate my children's rights to be protected and start the abuse towards all of us again.

I normally think she's insane and her victim-mentality whilst bullying and causing unnecessary pain for everyone else is horrendous. This, is dangerous, unnecessary and would really endanger so many children and former partners who had left an extremely abusive situation.

I would break this new law at every opportunity to keep my children safe and protect myself from their Dad and his family. The thought of this has made me feel so sick - even though I'm sensible enough to know it will never happen. Despite this psychopaths attempts.
I’m so sorry you have all been through that x

I think, this may be one of the reasons why this will not be spoken about in government.
It’s unethical and surely somehow against human rights?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There needs to be a petition started for a banning of stupid, psychopath, nut case, pathetic women making ridiculous petitions! Or just a petition to kick Lauren off the internet. Unhinged knob head

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This petition I honestly can’t believe it. It’s ridiculous and dangerous. She is getting worse by the day. Following her own agenda of course with no thought given to the real consequences for other people.
It won’t get far but she may be able to garner a few articles.
She really doesn’t have any redeeming qualities at all.

Reactions: 14
This petition is utter rubbish and will never ever be followed through it’s just not feasible it won’t happen 😂 she’s as thick as they come 😩

Reactions: 15
Oh my god the petition! What the hell is wrong with her? She wants to think herself lucky that Kyle provides financially for Kairo. When I reminded my child’s ‘father’ that I’d never asked him for a penny, he said and you’re amazing, well done for that 😂 As everyone else has pointed out the emotional impact of this crazy and the danger to children who have been abused by parents purely unthinkable! She’s getting worse, no thought of anyone else in the world except Kyle, I’m pretty sure even Kairo doesn’t enter her head.

Reactions: 12
So Lauren thinks it’s hilarious that 3 children will today be humiliated by their fathers antics being splashed all over the news!
Of course she does. As she's done and continues to do exactly the same thing so she doesn't see the problem with that behaviour. twit.

I’m so sorry you have all been through that x

I think, this may be one of the reasons why this will not be spoken about in government.
It’s unethical and surely somehow against human rights?
Thank you lovely x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope she loses some of her 104k followers with this petition as that seems to matter to her, same as money talks

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.