Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh how did you not hold your tongue #TeamTattle 😁😁 any wedding ring ?
loooollll I was walking past and saw her through the window, sadly couldn’t see ring finger but she looked relaxed and glowing, obvs isn’t even rising to Miss desperado antics she’s just getting on with life doing her

I’m not a football person so I dunno exactly how it works but imagine Kyle got signed to a team far away or abroad 😭 how would lauryn stalk then
relocate obvs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tell us more please tattle sister 🤗🍵
Not really much to tell huni because I just walked past and saw her by chance then walked back again to see if my eyes were deceiving me 🤣 She just looked really tanned and chilled and in person she is so striking because her hair is so dark but her eyes are so light xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve seen it in real life it looks nothing like the edited photoshopped sh!te she puts out. You wouldn’t look at her twice. He must have been absolutely trollied 😂
Put a mickey in his pint, waited until he crashed out & hopped on 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All i will say is no wonder kyle wants to keep as far away from her as he can.
She is without a doubt an absolute nut job

When are her family, mental health professionals are social services going to intervene fgs??? Forcing a man to be involved?! Would she sign a petition to force a woman not to have an abortion??

Sign as many petitions as she likes there will never be a law forcing involvement...he pays for pnut as hes required to by law. She knows the only way she can stay relevant is by using kyles name. Love how she puts walker 1 on the back off king kong kairos shirts....walkers num 2 hunz not num 1
Sorry but saying social services should intervine is a massive reach, think they’re busy enough tending to children who are being physically/sexually abused and starved/neglected. Kairo looks like a perfectly happy, healthy looked after little boy to me. I do agree though her family should be having a word in her ear about her public behaviour about the situation.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but saying social services should intervine is a massive reach, think they’re busy enough tending to children who are being physically/sexually abused and starved/neglected. Kairo looks like a perfectly happy, healthy looked after little boy to me. I do agree though her family should be having a word in her ear about her public behaviour about the situation.
Emotional abuse is just as damaging as the others you have mentioned. Thresholds to reach social services interventions are so high in some places due to caseloads and emotional abuse is much harder to spot or prove.

That being said it’s extremely concerning with everything she says on Instagram what Kairo will be hearing and feeling being said around him and the longer term impact it will have on his Mental Health and development. We see a couple of minutes a week of his behaviour etc, hardly enough to judge the affect it may have had already, if any.

Someone needs a word with her, her family clearly encourage it and she doesn’t seem to have real friends.

Reactions: 19
What fit mother has the time to do all this? It is constant digging, sharing posts and swipe ups, reading here etc? I don't have any children yet (still trying, no thanks to Miss expert fertility bracelets😂🙄) but when I look after my neighbours/friends children, I never go on my phone. It doesn't cross my mind at all, unless obviously for emergency if there would be one.
I honestly don't get how she can have her hands full with Kairo whilst also running a petition, finding screenshots, commenting back, blocking people, pumping, posting stories, photos etc because sometimes I can't even get out of bed 😂😂😂

Why does she never use the hashtag #supermum or #octopushands lol

• Haha
She posts a link to those socks almost every bleeping day. If she wasn’t such a car crash I would unfollow 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's bumping her gums in her stories about bad service in a restaurant in Brighton and Hove called six. Bet she jist acted like a benefit cheat entitled single parent, do you know my son is the the off spring of kyle walker who plays for man city. This is the famous Kairo Walker don't you know 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ bleeping lazy entitled witch who has never had a job in her life, businesses have been struggling since the pandemic but there's unemployed beggy Mitchell putting her 5p worth in. See next time I am down that way I'm going to go to that restaurant and spend a tit load cos I can't stand Lauryn 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What fit mother has the time to do all this? It is constant digging, sharing posts and swipe ups, reading here etc? I don't have any children yet (still trying, no thanks to Miss expert fertility bracelets😂🙄) but when I look after my neighbours/friends children, I never go on my phone. It doesn't cross my mind at all, unless obviously for emergency if there would be one.
I honestly don't get how she can have her hands full with Kairo whilst also running a petition, finding screenshots, commenting back, blocking people, pumping, posting stories, photos etc because sometimes I can't even get out of bed 😂😂😂

Why does she never use the hashtag #supermum or #octopushands lol
How does she cope with the millions of questions about where to buy bog standard Nike socks from?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Always wondered why shes obsessed with nike shoes/socks just noticed on ig a few of the wagz and their little ones wear nike

Reactions: 5
All this ad affiliate nonsense is annoying me, why would anyone need to go to someone on Instagram to ask where to buy socks?? Folk surely can't be that incapable. No one wants to work with her, she wants lots of money and the bank of Kyle Walker didn't pay as much in dividends as she thought so she's begging on the gram for folk to buy socks. She should open a market stall in the east end. Socks by Beggy Mitchell 2 for a poundaaaaaa 2 for a pound

What does aff link mean?
I had a look on Google and i think it means they get a commission I suppose it would be for people swiping up on the affiliated influencers link and purchasing the product that's how I understood it anyway

Reactions: 4
Might comment asking her to post a link for the socks again just for a laugh! 🤣🤣 wonder if I’d end up blocked.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had a look on Google and i think it means they get a commission I suppose it would be for people swiping up on the affiliated influencers link and purchasing the product that's how I understood it anyway
Yeah and say she puts a swipe up to kids socks on JD and you swipe up for a look, if you go back to the JD website in a few weeks time for some gym wear for yourself she still gets commission even though you didn't buy what she put the swipe up on for if that makes sense? I only ever swipe up on influencers I really like for that reason.

• Wow
Yeah and say she puts a swipe up to kids socks on JD and you swipe up for a look, if you go back to the JD website in a few weeks time for some gym wear for yourself she still gets commission even though you didn't buy what she put the swipe up on for if that makes sense? I only ever swipe up on influencers I really like for that reason.
Never knew that 😱 I'm not swiping up being nosey anymore 😂 they get enough money as it is!

Reactions: 9
Are they the only socks she Fuckin has for him?? Do they come in other colours or are they all the same white with black tick ✔ I’m surprised she’s not personalised them with King 👑 Kerrrrchinggg on the bottom 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are they the only socks she Fuckin has for him?? Do they come in other colours or are they all the same white with black tick ✔ I’m surprised she’s not personalised them with King 👑 Kerrrrchinggg on the bottom 🤦‍♀️
Omfg
King kerchinnnnggg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tuesday night kick off 5pm. Like clockwork she will be exploiting that child for attention after calling the papers in advance and a headline with the same old crap on repeat 🥱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.