Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here. Both of these women are idiots and letting KW walk all over them. KW has had many women whilst being with Annie and she STILL takes him back. Maybe she likes the money to much as well because I can think of no reason to take him back, having the children to me is not a reason to take someone back who clearly has no respect for you. However she has obviously laid down the rules to him and one of those is having no relationship with his 'other' son.

This other one brought all this on herself. Did she honestly think KW was going to fall in love with her and change his life for her, come running to her because she has a baby and live happily ever after?

Seems to me that these are two women who are being walked all over by nothing more than a man who cant keep his ffing dick in his pants. It's pretty sad really
I’m still convinced (or secretly hoping for the drama) Annie is marrying him to ensure she’s in the best financial situation possible. He won’t be doing a prenup the guys a right dimwit, the ultimate karma would be for her to marry him then turn round and say she wants a divorce... taking half of everything! He’s 31 not much longer left at the top level, she needs to be smart. I say get your money Annie then kick him to the curb after all the public humiliation but then again i’m a witch 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That latest pic I’ve never seen anyone so short and dumpy trying to make themselves look like she’s got legs like Naomi campbell 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤣and is that Burberry bag gna be in every pic now lol sadder then sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That latest pic I’ve never seen anyone so short and dumpy trying to make themselves look like she’s got legs like Naomi campbell 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤣and is that Burberry bag gna be in every pic now lol sadder then sad!
i saw that post and immediately though that she must be so uncomfortable sucking it all in and getting that angle. Because nothing about that picture is natural

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m still convinced (or secretly hoping for the drama) Annie is marrying him to ensure she’s in the best financial situation possible. He won’t be doing a prenup the guys a right dimwit, the ultimate karma would be for her to marry him then turn round and say she wants a divorce... taking half of everything! He’s 31 not much longer left at the top level, she needs to be smart. I say get your money Annie then kick him to the curb after all the public humiliation but then again i’m a witch 😏
Then she's just as manipulative as lauryn. And will literally look like another wag after the money. Regardless if what he's done, it's his hard earned money.

Reactions: 2
Haha, hard earned?!?!?
You know full well what i mean. It is HIS money. Regardless of his cheating etc, he doesn't deserve to have half of it taken by someone who's done nothing to make it. Find it weird you'd think that's a normal thing to do 😂😂😂

I hope he does do a prenup.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My little boy is 18m and did a wee on the potty. Total fluke. Weed on the kitchen floor after. Doesn't mean I'd potty train him. Lauryn is just desperate for people to think he's more advanced.

I don't think judging her use of surgery is fair. Nothing to do with this situation with Lauryn...

Didn't someone on here report her to Social services? Or threaten to? Or have I read wrong?
I’m not judinging, I’m full of it myself 😂 I just don’t think she’s beautiful, to me they are all just average

Reactions: 3
You know full well what i mean. It is HIS money. Regardless of his cheating etc, he doesn't deserve to have half of it taken by someone who's done nothing to make it. Find it weird you'd think that's a normal thing to do 😂😂😂

I hope he does do a prenup.
I never made a comment about it, so not sure where the attitude is coming from. I just laughed because I don’t think kicking a ball around for 90 minutes and getting the amount of money footballers get, is hard earned. But that’s my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s a sneaky cow alluding to the storyline that Kyle wants to see him but is being stopped (by Annie). Now it’s been picked up in the papers, it’s just more agg for Annie when she’s the innocent party in this (aside from the children obvs). Lauren is just fuming that Annie and the kids have been at the match yesterday. The way she is trying to control this narrative is dangerous, she needs to stop.

Reactions: 14
It looks like her feet have been badly edited. It actually made me twitch

• Haha
She must be 5ft nothing she looks like she’s really straining to get her feet to touch the floor 😆 not a good look!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Then she's just as manipulative as lauryn. And will literally look like another wag after the money. Regardless if what he's done, it's his hard earned money.
Annie was with him since she was 15 years old and he was 17 - long before the money.

Not easy walking away from a long term relationship when it's all you have known and 3 kids involved. I don't think she will walk no matter what he does and not because of money, she wants to keep and save her family unit. I genuinely think she loves him.

She would have got a massive whack married or not living together so long with kids if she had walked. He has destroyed any confidence she had in herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Is it just me who thinks that in the video of him with the dog he is saying 'dada' and not 'doggy?

Reactions: 1
The more I look at the pic it actually makes me laugh it’s like the feet are ballet at 2pm then up into the hat cowgirl at 3 😆😆😆 wat a poser 😂she’s really struggling to suck it all in and keep her feet on the floor lol and she’s still got her hand stuck to her eyebrow so I’m guessing it’s. Few boring insta stories about Kyle who she doesn’t discuss for the sake of her son but she does actually talk about him everyday..at 4 pm 😩😂

Reactions: 4
Swipe up link for those who are asking. No one is asking love! I would be so embarrassed by the lack of engagement on that petition! She’s a nutter

100% you don’t work in mental health but nice try
I 100% do! and I know a bunny boiler when I see one!

Duracell bunny boiler needs to be in the next thread title. Dying 😂😂😂

What makes you think they don't work in mental health?
Libby, because people have a misconception of mental health work! What we see and do, is not for the faint hearted!

Duracell bunny boiler needs to be in the next thread title. Dying 😂😂😂

What makes you think they don't work in mental health?
Libby, because people have a misconception of mental health work! What we see and do, is not for the faint hearted!

Agree
She’s a sneaky cow alluding to the storyline that Kyle wants to see him but is being stopped (by Annie). Now it’s been picked up in the papers, it’s just more agg for Annie when she’s the innocent party in this (aside from the children obvs). Lauren is just fuming that Annie and the kids have been at the match yesterday. The way she is trying to control this narrative is dangerous, she needs to stop.
!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.