Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recent post hashtags

#football #walker #kairowalker #euros #england

She literally has no shame. I’m embarrassed for her
She has zero shame. As if shagging someone with a family wasn't bad enough.....😩 #onenightstand #bunnyboiler 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just been looking and she’s even hashtagged things like ‘championsleaguefinal’ ‘karma’ and ‘Walker’ on pictures of just herself 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just been looking and she’s even hashtagged things like ‘championsleaguefinal’ ‘karma’ and ‘Walker’ on pictures of just herself 😭😭
I find it amusing but on the other hand its actually concerning how much time she dedicates too him. Even worse because you look at her circle (her sisters and the very few friends she has) and they’re all the same type of women. Air their dirty smelly pants all over social media so there’s no chance of anyone telling her to get a grip.

Reactions: 28
And there it is Annie has done a post.... ooh what is that third finger left hand..... Crazy will lose her tit at that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And the retaliation from soft shite....🤣🤣🤣
hope they end up going a massive wedding announcement. They probably won’t but I’d love it just for this insane witch to really lose her tit 😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely rips ma knitting to high duck the way she calls her kid Kairo Walker constantly and not just Kairo, I think about my nieces and nephews and I jist think about their first name or if someone asks me their names I just say their first name. Would she be calling him Kairo Goodman constantly if she hadn't named him after his famous da. No one else does it, its bleeping weird. As I said in a previous thread she just reminds me of that little Britain sketch my good friend jilly Cooper 😂😂😂😂 duck off lauryn and stop begging off your sons name you pathetic little amoeba.

Man that heats gone for me today am in such a mood tonight, thanks for listening 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Even Kairo is trying to get her to keep her mouth shut. Desperate slosher.
I just saw her latest post with him playing with her lips and thought 'Jesus even your son is trying to tell you to shut up or his wondering what these huge things on her face actually are'..
So desperate for interaction with people, she's putting up a video and asking people to comment on what cute things their kids do 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you seen the photo Pickfords wife has put up. All the girls have their married name on their shirts Tripper, Pickford etc but Annie just has Annie.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.