Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope if she tries to show up at the game she’s turned away! What will her excuse be, my kairo has every right to be at his daddy’s games because his other 3 boys are 🙄
My kairos got every right to be 0n that pitch!!! He either takes all 4 sons on or none!!!!
Omfg got visions of her runnin on pitch as the team mascot

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m shocked she’s managed to get around 1,500 people to sign that pathetic petition. Why does she keep sharing it! The figures just aren’t moving and people have more important tit to worry about
Its probably Lauryn, Chloe, Amelia and Mel with different email addresses

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I follow Annie and can still see her page ok 😁 nothing new on there
I keep stalking Annie’s page 😂 follow LaurYn off my fitness account because when she saw I followed Annie on my normal one she blocked me 😂😂 I love that Annie hasn’t deleted any of the comments from the mummy mafia slagging her off - it’s a big duck off to them all by not rising to it 👑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I keep stalking Annie’s page 😂 follow LaurYn off my fitness account because when she saw I followed Annie on my normal one she blocked me 😂😂 I love that Annie hasn’t deleted any of the comments from the mummy mafia slagging her off - it’s a big duck off to them all by not rising to it 👑
Wat comments 👀👀👀

Reactions: 5
8pm I think
Thank you, hours to wait for the drama, just feel like Lauryn is going to try and pull something, Amelia posted in her stories that she's going to be late for the playoffs, does that mean something in football language

Reactions: 4
Thank you, hours to wait for the drama, just feel like Lauryn is going to try and pull something, Amelia posted in her stories that she's going to be late for the playoffs, does that mean something in football language
Yea looks like she’s away to the game unless she’s playing games with us🙄 the greedmans love their games 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Championship play-off final was this afternoon, is she connected to a Brentford or Swansea player? Really hope Lauryn tries something just to put Kyle (and City) off, I can't take City having a Champions League 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I used to follow both.. she never blocked me, however I got fed up of the consistent shite advice she gave, so I dumped sorry unfollowed her.... does this constitute as bullying 😂😂😂😂

What time is the footy on ? I have never watched a match in my life, just wanting to tune in for the boots and hope the cameraman’s a fan of tattle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Kyle scores a hat trick will she be demanding he scores a 4th or none count at all🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hang on so Amelia is back in England, skipped the Turkey quarantine and attended the Championship play-offs?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.