Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never watched a game of football but I am sure as hell tuning in tonight. Told my boyfriend yesterday and he thinks I’ve lost it 😂😂

I’d love for this witches lies to be outed once and for all. ‘i honoured a decision we made together to call him a Walker’ but at the same time ‘he won’t acknowledge his son’ ‘I even had to work and buy my own pram’. YEAH OK LAURyN IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT ON LIKE A HOUSE ON FIRE

been with my partner for 7 years and you wouldn’t catch me with his initials dangling round my neck sois this deranged cow really expecting us all to believe she isn’t just a bunny boiler?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Same would be a damn sight easier all round ,I’ve said it before but if he’s the big abuser she says he is then why isn’t she grateful he’s not in her sons life
Exactly! I used to cringe when she posted things having a dig because she looked so desperate. I had to unfollow her when she was posting about covid as if she was a doctor and her stories... “like, like, like, like” I was losing brain cells lol
I pay my ex dust and he hates it even more 😂

Reactions: 8
A whole 41 comments on her grid post 🤣🤣 where did her mafia crew disappear to? Roll on this game tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really want to know:-
a) what Grant says to Chloe, in private (if they ever get privacy from the rest of her family) about all this?
b) what Grant thinks in his head and doesn’t say to anyone out loud?
c) what all the football boys say to Grant? The locker room banter must be horrendously embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The difference between Kyle&annie to lozza is crazy
Annie posts hardly anything-has small amount of followers
Kyle-99% only posts football related things
Their boys completely private

Then you’ve lozza who posts how many farts, shits & everything else public and has now set up a one year old with his own IG🙄

People saying kairo should get the same things Annie’s boys get, sure how would anyone know what those boys get? Their lives are completely private🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
6583C7EF-2428-4A85-ADBD-E5E27CFF6B3B.jpeg

Poor Kairos is going to be absolutely mortified when he’s older isn’t he . A bleeping petition trying to force a man to want him . Vile

That last bit aswell about ‘If Kyle wishes to have his sons he either has them all or none.’ Who the duck does she think she is ! Lauryn Jong Un !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
View attachment 595365
Poor Kairos is going to be absolutely mortified when he’s older isn’t he . A bleeping petition trying to force a man to want him . Vile

That last bit aswell about ‘If Kyle wishes to have his sons he either has them all or none.’ Who the duck does she think she is ! Lauryn Jong Un !
I don’t know how she thinks she has the right to tell him or puma or anyone else what they can or can’t have on social media/boots/clothing. Why didn’t she kick off back in January when there was a pic of boots with his other 3 kids names on? I think given the circumstances Kairo was conceived in it would be massively bizarre for him to have all 4 kids names on - it’s very crappy for Kairo but he has a long term partner and family unit.

I just think the best thing for LaurYn to have done here is keep her mouth shut and focus on Kairo. If she hadn’t splashed it all over social media maybe things would have been different. I am sure LOTS of footballers have children with other women but it just isn’t in papers or Instagram and things probably turn out different for them.

Reactions: 16
In her latest story about being humble surely she is not referring to herself 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 595365

Makes no sense, what if Kyle wanted to post a family photo? Is he not allowed because Lauryn said so? would that be bullying Kairo because he isn’t in it? She needs to give her head a wobble, desperate for Kyle’s attention for herself, not for her son

• Heart
Lauryn giving out Annie so called forces Kyle not to have a relationship with kairo but Lauryn is trying to force puma to add a name on the mans boots🙄🤡 all 4 or none 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In her latest story about being humble surely she is not referring to herself 🤔
I was howling at that story and thought exactly the same thing 😂😂. I seen a post from one of her mummy warriors that said she carrys herself with such dignity 😂😂 also that she has class and is an inspiration 😂😂😂😂. She must be taking the mick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Only just seen the birthday message on Annie's insta story. Lauryn must be raging 😂 👑Annie👑

Is she gonna accuse Annie of bullying baby KW because she only mentions the children she has with Kyle? Does Lauryn want all their family photos to have Kairo photoshopped into them? #AllOrNone

So Annie and Kyle are still engaged (per the ig story). Still time for Lauryn to make a dignified appearance at the wedding.
d6T4Sn6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cracks me up how she put, ‘at least you can all see it for yourself’...what Annie wishing Kyle a happy birthday from her and THEIR 3 boys?. I see nothing but a mum wishing her fella a happy birthday from her and the boys she has with him? Well played Annie though, very subtle but a cracking way to punch that hoe in the gut 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The ‘now you can all see for yourself’ I think is the fact Kyle has new photos of him training and he’s wearing his pumas with his 3 children’s names - so he hasn’t ‘given in’ and puma haven’t ‘updated’ them.
who would of thought a petition of 1500 signitures (which is quite pathetic when looking at how many followers she has) hasn’t swayed puma 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s sad Kairo hasn’t got his dad , but this happens to thousands of children all over the country , they will get over it and get on with their life just fine .
Poor Kairo hasn’t got a bloody chance has he , not with his unhinged mam plastering hurtful family drama all over the internet .
I truly believe Kyles doing the right thing staying away . He’s also got to think of his other kids and they are innocent too and don’t deserve the shitshow that is lauryn goodman

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The ‘now you can all see for yourself’ I think is the fact Kyle has new photos of him training and he’s wearing his pumas with his 3 children’s names - so he hasn’t ‘given in’ and puma haven’t ‘updated’ them.
who would of thought a petition of 1500 signitures (which is quite pathetic when looking at how many followers she has) hasn’t swayed puma 😂
And I thought puma had been in touch and were making moves behind the scenes as they weren’t aware of the situation 🤣🤣 making total liars and fools out of themselves 🤣🤡

• Haha
Can you all remember....

NOT MY CIRCUS

it is now hun...a whole bleeping years worth of circusing events babez

🤣🤣🤣🤣
#UPTHEWALKERS

And I thought puma had been in touch and were making moves behind the scenes as they weren’t aware of the situation 🤣🤣 making total liars and fools out of themselves 🤣🤡
Yessss pmsl i posted same other day re chloes story...load of bullocks

It’s sad Kairo hasn’t got his dad , but this happens to thousands of children all over the country , they will get over it and get on with their life just fine .
Poor Kairo hasn’t got a bloody chance has he , not with his unhinged mam plastering hurtful family drama all over the internet .
I truly believe Kyles doing the right thing staying away . He’s also got to think of his other kids and they are innocent too and don’t deserve the shitshow that is lauryn goodman
Kairo hasnt got his dad cos his mums a vindictive trouble causing slapper. If shed of kept a dignified silence and not made ridiculous demands then i can more than likely bet kyle would be involved with kairo. The situation is like it is bcos she is a fame hungry trollop...she knew exactly what she was doing with a fertility bracelet hanging off each tit ear and limb in the hope kyles swimmers impregnated her for her 18 year paycheque.
Who knows what annie and kyles situ is??!! Maybe they have an openish relationship? Would love to know tbf but they keep their life and sons private.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The message from Annie was the perfect response after the whole "Kairo is your son and he isn't going away." Beg, Annie and her sons aren't going away, much as you'd love them to 🤣🤣

This whole boot drama has been the most in petty entertainment and I'm living for it. Lauryn accusing Puma of lacking morals when she deliberately got knocked up by a man who already had a partner and family. She's a simpleton 🤦‍♀️ Like Puma are gonna query their client's regular boot inscription with "oh don't you also have a kid with Chloe Goodman's sister? We have a moral obligation to thirsty begs like her." 🤪😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hope if she tries to show up at the game she’s turned away! What will her excuse be, my kairo has every right to be at his daddy’s games because his other 3 boys are 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m shocked she’s managed to get around 1,500 people to sign that pathetic petition. Why does she keep sharing it! The figures just aren’t moving and people have more important tit to worry about

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.