Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s definitely kept me entertained.

Maybe we’re all part of LaurYn’s audition tape for a reality show. Wonder what it would be called...
‘Wag wannabes... fucked, chucked and left holding the baby’

Parking myself here....is it today the CL final? I’ll be expecting some dramatics.
anyone know if Annie is in Portugal?
Oh Christ no, please tell me this match isn’t being played in Portugal??? If so... that’s where lauryn is. She must realise how stalker ish going there makes her look 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s probably got a ticket and she’s going in disguise in a seat as close to Annie as possible

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Annie’s gone private again after that birthday story 😂 Lauryn with a Y will be fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s definitely kept me entertained.

Maybe we’re all part of LaurYn’s audition tape for a reality show. Wonder what it would be called...
Sex, Lies and Instagram 🤣🤣🤣

Well today is the big day of the final! I will be interested to see what she comes out with 😅 and I’ve already told my fella we will be pausing the tv to get a good look at them boots 😂
Pausing the tv... well your better half will be royally pissed off imagine them scoring and he is 6 mins behind as you keep pausing checking the boots 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gives “a league of their own” a new meaning.

Sun, sex and suspicious (actual) WAGS.

the not even Ex on the hunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Latest reports from Portugal, I’ve only seen Thiago Silvas wife so far she was on my flight, she’s mad but lovely she was getting involved with all the songs 🤣
Haven’t seen anyone else that I recognise although a few woman on their own with kids so could be Man City wags that I don’t know. No sign of Annie or crazy stalker Lozza but will keep looking 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m a United fan and I still want city (🤢) to win purely so Lauryn has a absolute meltdown

I can’t believe she’s acting so beggy mitchell over Kyle bloody Walker ..I mean ..

• Haha
she only ever stuck up for him over the prostitute party because she again wanted to jump on his name. She wanted to get her name in the Daily Mail. She wanted a spot light back on her. So private though! 🤣

She takes every opportunity she can to be linked to his name. He didn’t want her then either. But she knew she was making herself “relevant”. All to further her desperate obsession with fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m a United fan and I still want city (🤢) to win purely so Lauryn has a absolute meltdown

I can’t believe she’s acting so beggy mitchell over Kyle bloody Walker ..I mean ..
I’m a City fan and even I can’t see why she’s so desperate to be linked to Kyle Walker 😂

She’s probably got a ticket and she’s going in disguise in a seat as close to Annie as possible
I find it so crazy that she wants Annie’s life when she has to deal with Kyle constantly cheating 🥴😂 if I was Lauryn I would be away enjoying life with my child and child support and not even giving them a second thought. Annie looks daft for constantly taking him back and Kyle looks like a t*t for not being a dad to his kid. That’s just my opinion though lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What does she mean by that last story? What are we all supposed to see for ourselves? Have I missed something? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does she mean by that last story? What are we all supposed to see for ourselves? Have I missed something? 🤔
I thought it may have been a dig at the post Annie put on her stories saying happy birthday and mentioning their 3 boys together. Lauryn obviously thinks the world revolves around her and probs thought it was aimed at her 🥴, and she is so batshit unhinged she thinks its a dig that Annie is forcing kyle not to have contact with lauryns boy. So in her world Annie isn't even allowed to wish her partner happy birthday because Lauryn thinks it bullying. That's what I thought when I seen her story this morning

How many kids have you got Kyle?
Omg 😂😂

maybe I’m just weird but I would love for my ex to just leave me and our kid alone to get on with things!

I thought it may have been a dig at the post Annie put on her stories saying happy birthday and mentioning their 3 boys together. Lauryn obviously thinks the world revolves around her and probs thought it was aimed at her 🥴, and she is so batshit unhinged she thinks its a dig that Annie is forcing kyle not to have contact with lauryns boy. So in her world Annie isn't even allowed to wish her partner happy birthday because Lauryn thinks it bullying. That's what I thought when I seen her story this morning
Lauryn is nuts! If Kyle wanted to be in their kids life then he would tell Annie to deal with it or leave. All that money and not an ounce of class between them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shall we make some predictions for tonight?

I reckon she’ll have a Chelsea kit lined up for the baby if they win and post him in it. And prob email the daily Mail hoping they pick it up as a story 🙄

Also reckon she might post some photo made up and going out? To pretend she’s not watching the final yet we all know she’s got her spot booked at a bar haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lauryn turning up to the match tonight trying to get Kyle’s attention in the stands with her pom poms and dead beat dad banner like...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Omg 😂😂

maybe I’m just weird but I would love for my ex to just leave me and our kid alone to get on with things!

Lauryn is nuts! If Kyle wanted to be in their kids life then he would tell Annie to deal with it or leave. All that money and not an ounce of class between them 😂
Same would be a damn sight easier all round ,I’ve said it before but if he’s the big abuser she says he is then why isn’t she grateful he’s not in her sons life

Reactions: 7
She's gone strangely quiet... either she's travelling up to Porto, or there's been contact between solicitors and she's been told to stop her postings now, with consequences to come when she gets home

Reactions: 7
No reaction from Lauryn from Annie’s post? I think the Walker lawyers have silenced her and Annie’s getting a much deserved dig in there

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.