Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
would not surprise me if she physically attacks Annie one day
I wouldn't be shocked if she just so happens to be in Porto at the end of the week, even being in Portugal given the fact it's the country the Champion's League final is in is weird enough... if I was Annie I'd be taking serious steps to protect myself and my children

Reactions: 15
I know!! I bet she's driven around their house too
Probably trying to get kairo into the same school as the other 3 🙄 it’s beyond crazy behavior, I get being hurt and being hurt for your child but get on with it and give your child a loving stable life privately, there needs to be a child protection law brought in that children cannot be put on public accounts! Kairo can’t consent to all of this tit playing out publicly

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be shocked if she just so happens to be in Porto at the end of the week, even being in Portugal given the fact it's the country the Champion's League final is in is weird enough... if I was Annie I'd be taking serious steps to protect myself and my children
I agree! you just know she's their for the final and to act up

Probably trying to get kairo into the same school as the other 3 🙄 it’s beyond crazy behavior, I get being hurt and being hurt for your child but get on with it and give your child a loving stable life privately, there needs to be a child protection law brought in that children cannot be put on public accounts! Kairo can’t consent to all of this tit playing out publicly
exactly! dont get me wrong I think Kyle's tit but she's soo evil and nasty just wants the attention and trying to tear down Annie. I will be very surprised if years from now Kairo turns out fine and isn't affected by what she's doing

Reactions: 11
She’s a bitter jealous individual can’t even call her an ex and why does she care what his upto thought her sons and his health is her priority

I feel so sorry for Grant. His baby mamma flashes her bits online, and he got stuck with the 2 clingon sisters from hell too :- Panface and MJ. I think 2 words can sum up all 3 Goodman sisters - “Delusional” and “Vacuous”.
no wonder the poor bastard had to have a hair transplant, he must shed follicles by the second having to deal with hocus pocus on a daily!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And
Clearly he isn’t picky look at lozza 🤣 another msg from herself to make out Annie ( who she describes as a doormat) controls Kyle and makes his decisions for him🤣🤣
the lady clearly says “please keep this anonymous”. So lozza goes shares it with all her followers. Shocking once again

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.