Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took it as her asking her followers where they live and has implied he’s replying to her stories?? What a fkn sad act if that’s the case.. I feel so much embarrassment for her insta..
Yeah I saw her ask where people live yesterday, I doubt she's moved there. However, the buggy munter put she was moving and that's obviously fallen through because she back tracked after x

Reactions: 3
Wonder why shes moved there 👀
Omg no way
[/QUOTE]
OMG I am off down there for a watch 👀👀 reckon she has just put that on there to get a reaction from here ?

Imagine if she’s moving there 😭 Annie hun if you’re reading this get yourself a restraining order ASAP she’s 10 mins down the road from you! she’ll be sending walnut to the same school as your kids next
Maybe that is what her plan is... if she can’t afford a car she won’t be able to afford a meal out either 😁😁

Reactions: 1
She’s also reposted someone’s answer saying the live in Sheffield saying she has had a lot of people saying that to her....

It’s a bit of a reach, Kyle left Sheffield when he was 19 🤣

Reactions: 2
After all this time, like what must be near on 2 years since she had that knee trembler with Kyle and she still cannot for the life of her accept she will never have Annie's lifestyle which she so desperately craves, the cringe I feel for her 😬😬. Why can't she just move on and get some decent content. Ffs is she going be a full time bunny boiler til that wee boy has left school?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’d laugh my arse off if her tragic self actually stalked herself a move up to Cheshire and Kyle got signed to a new club other side of the country 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100% she’s implying that the person who replied that is stalking her on behalf of Annie and Kyle 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

she physically cannot leave mummy’s house because how would she pump for 2 hours at a time with a child and sit stalking Instagram all day 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She could never afford a place in Cheshire.
And anyone seen her repost her mates story just to put the location on it ‘Alderley, Cheshire’ someone call the nut house asap

She could never afford a place in Cheshire.
And anyone seen her repost her mates story just to put the location on it ‘Alderley, Cheshire’ someone call the nut house asap
Guarantee there will be a dig when Kyle wins the PL with Man City. Usually the last home game is when they lift the trophy, the players walk out with their kids as mascots and after all the families are on the pitch taking pictures... (that’s what happened when they last won it) Lauryn‘ll be sat there raging wishing it was her 😂

• Haha
Wat the bleeping hell does she look like honestly 😂😂😂 white blazer and mini dress with a bralet to a car garage LOL and then why not post a pic of a cot if she’s looking for recommendations on sleeping etc not her fkin self looking like she’s trying to have a piss by the car door on a motor way 😂I just can’t deal with her

• Haha
Ooh someone asked when she's moving to Cheshire and and said she's between both places at the moment.

I really hope Kyle and Annie move for their own sanity.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Guarantee there will be a dig when Kyle wins the PL with Man City. Usually the last home game is when they lift the trophy, the players walk out with their kids as mascots and after all the families are on the pitch taking pictures... (that’s what happened when they last won it) Lauryn‘ll be sat there raging wishing it was her 😂
Trigger Warning: Incoming single white female about to litter bomb social media with absent father quotes and run to the press about how she’s the only true cup winner in this situation 🙄

Reactions: 12
‘I used to live Cheshire or was it Manchester’.... ‘prestwich’.... no where bleeping near Cheshire love stop lying to yourself 🤣

and if she was living ‘in between’ she would be tagging the tit out of the location and going out for dinner there and tagging it 🥱🥱😳

Reactions: 11
Wonder why shes moved there 👀
‘I used to live Cheshire or was it Manchester’.... ‘prestwich’.... no where bleeping near Cheshire love stop lying to yourself 🤣

and if she was living ‘in between’ she would be tagging the tit out of the location and going out for dinner there and tagging it 🥱🥱😳
I thought she said Prestbury which is more Cheshire if it was 🤷🏻‍♀️ (maybe wishful thinking because i live Prestwich dont want to be bumping into her when shes visiting 'family' 😏

Reactions: 6
What her reasoning for living in Cheshire?? Or ‘going between the two’ as she says. She’s from Brighton which is 4 hours away why does she now conveniently have a reason to move up there?? (I mean we all know it’s to stalk Kyle) but she won’t admit that

Reactions: 6
What her reasoning for living in Cheshire?? Or ‘going between the two’ as she says. She’s from Brighton which is 4 hours away why does she now conveniently have a reason to move up there?? (I mean we all know it’s to stalk Kyle) but she won’t admit that
Probably the cab fair will be cheaper to go and watch City play..... she will for sure turn up there baby kitted out with Walker top on.....watch this space 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen she’s with the Lystra from real housewives from Cheshire... she’s not going to star in the show is she? Bearing in mind she’s neither from Cheshire or a housewife!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.