Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie is so gorgeous imagine cheating on her with photoshop queen lauryn
LOL, gorgeous is a bit of a reach...she looks hard faced to me (and kyle has funded the boobs, filler and botox) but tbf who wouldn't be sour faced after kyles misdemeanors?! Her an lozza are of a similar vein in my eyes! I have a feeling they'll be the next lizzie cundys

Reactions: 9
LOL, gorgeous is a bit of a reach...she looks hard faced to me (and kyle has funded the boobs, filler and botox) but tbf who wouldn't be sour faced after kyles misdemeanors?! Her an lozza are of a similar vein in my eyes! I have a feeling they'll be the next lizzie cundys
She does look like she’d pull the head off you.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kyle lives in Prestbury👀👀👀
Think Annie needs a restraining order... Lauryn will be walking and stalking her house 10 times a day. I wonder who that ‘source’ is *cough cough LaurYn* doubt anyone else would bother to name drop the Walker surname except her 😩 she gets more embarrassing by the day.

0DA7EABD-6D9D-499C-ABF9-E1D0ED397C12.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Think Annie needs a restraining order... Lauryn will be walking and stalking her house 10 times a day. I wonder who that ‘source’ is *cough cough LaurYn* doubt anyone else would bother to name drop the Walker surname except her 😩 she gets more embarrassing by the day.

View attachment 549109
Looking to have a fresh start... by moving to the area her ‘ex’ lives? Huh? Explain that logic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
How is she not living under a rock from embarrassment at this stage? It’s beyond deluded she actually needs help. I would be worried about her if she was my sister. Fame chasing woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In all seriousness now this is mental 🤦🏼‍♀️ Out of all the places you could move for a fresh start she chooses the exact place Kyle and Annie live. How is that not deemed stalking??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t believe a word of it. Everything is calculated to get headlines along with the paid for piece in the DM.
Desperate tragic relentless and laughable. She’ll still be in Portslade this time next year making snide comments about the sperm donor and his partner.
What a sad life.

Reactions: 14
I have never witnessed desperation on this level 🤯 didn't have enough money to fund a run around car now upping her life and moving to Cheshire? Oooookayyyyyy 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just came across her again on insta. Why does she consider herself an expect on all things motherhood. I can't cope 🙄

Reactions: 6
The only thing she’ll be able to afford in Prestbury is a pint of milk from ‘co-op.

Oh and hun, busses don’t run that regular either ;) xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.