Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for calling these girls out when they're being attention seeking knob heads, but thats not a cool comment man. God forbid a woman, who has had a child, has cellulite 😱
This! I’m no fan of them all they’re all desperate it’s embarrassing but cmon it’s a bit of cellulite it’s very common unfortunately 😂

Reactions: 2
This! I’m no fan of them all they’re all desperate it’s embarrassing but cmon it’s a bit of cellulite it’s very common unfortunately 😂
Well actually I have the paler version of it, I just don’t post it up for the world to see....

I'm all for calling these girls out when they're being attention seeking knob heads, but thats not a cool comment man. God forbid a woman, who has had a child, has cellulite 😱
Well actually I have this paler version of it but I don’t post it up for the world to see.....

I was on the wags thread in the summer and Katy Morgan’s baby dad was being discussed and she came on here to say a few things I wouldn’t be surprised if she comments again I think she’s desperate to be talked \ get noticed

Reactions: 9
Her stories with the KW necklace on show 😩😩😩😩😩😩 so embarrassing. Like she wears any top that puts that bleeping initial necklace on full view. I know her necklace has been spoken about but I can't get over how she still wears it!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was on the wags thread in the summer and Katy Morgan’s baby dad was being discussed and she came on here to say a few things I wouldn’t be surprised if she comments again I think she’s desperate to be talked \ get noticed
I remember this! She was on literally hours after aswell. She must be on tattle constantly to have been on that quickly. She was proper giving it aswell wasn’t she 😂

Reactions: 3
What I don’t understand with these wannabe wags is why they name their kids after their dads that don’t want to know them... Mel has given her daughter her surname but I’m 100% sure it was Simpson-reeves before, Katy gave her son demarai grays surname despite the fact that he’s never even met the baby and lauryn naming her son Kyle Walker jr is so loony I can’t even begin to understand her thought processes

Reactions: 23
What I don’t understand with these wannabe wags is why they name their kids after their dads that don’t want to know them... Mel has given her daughter her surname but I’m 100% sure it was Simpson-reeves before, Katy gave her son demarai grays surname despite the fact that he’s never even met the baby and lauryn naming her son Kyle Walker jr is so loony I can’t even begin to understand her thought processes
I’m sure Lauryn chose that name to be spiteful, an act of defiance in her mind. You may deny his existence but I’ll call him after you so you can never forget about him. I’m also sure the way she’s mentioned Kyles parents seeing the child and the mother supposedly saying he’s Kyles double is just her way of trying to prove some close kinship with them so when she starts spouting that Kyle is controlled people will think that his parents told her that. The parents probably say mass to get her to shut up obsessing.

Reactions: 12
im sure in the beginning Danny Simpson had some sort of involvement with the baby, as she had a post saying something along the lines of ‘I’ve known your daddy for years but never thought we would have a baby together’ and then something happened between them and the caption was edited and the babys name was changed. But yes was Simpson-Reeves before.

Edited - added photo of the old Instagram account 😂 atleast she’s seen sense and changed her name

4F9F84B7-30F4-4706-8AD7-C9638B8024F1.jpeg

I remember this! She was on literally hours after aswell. She must be on tattle constantly to have been on that quickly. She was proper giving it aswell wasn’t she 😂
Sorry double posting here 😩

shes already done a story about what has been written on this thread, clearly a member here 😂

6742379C-4F03-444D-9C77-209D233F5672.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
shes already done a story about what has been written on this thread, clearly a member here
Didn’t take long did it! To be fair, I don’t agree with the body shaming as I think that we should only judge her actions but at the end of the day you only find out what people are saying about you on tattle if you go looking for it so if you don’t want to know, don’t look for it!

Reactions: 7
Yes I would say definitely a member... if people don’t like what is written either have an opinion which isn’t right or wrong, scroll past or simply don’t read tattle.

Are we taking bets yet on how long Lauryn will stay private for on Instagram? 😁😁

Reactions: 3
Yes I would say definitely a member... if people don’t like what is written either have an opinion which isn’t right or wrong, scroll past or simply don’t read tattle.

Are we taking bets yet on how long Lauryn will stay private for on Instagram? 😁😁
until she does a Q&A 😂 in hope that Annie or Kyle are looking 😩🆘

Reactions: 4
im sure in the beginning Danny Simpson had some sort of involvement with the baby, as she had a post saying something along the lines of ‘I’ve known your daddy for years but never thought we would have a baby together’ and then something happened between them and the caption was edited and the babys name was changed. But yes was Simpson-Reeves before.

Edited - added photo of the old Instagram account 😂 atleast she’s seen sense and changed her name

View attachment 362204

Sorry double posting here 😩

shes already done a story about what has been written on this thread, clearly a member here 😂

View attachment 362230
Like one person made a comment and she’s off on one. Desperate to be relevant. Wasn’t there a user who kept bringing Katy up? 🤔

Reactions: 7
until she does a Q&A 😂 in hope that Annie or Kyle are looking 😩🆘
Or if Annie posts on Insta 😁🤣 seriously deluded and interesting her sister has fell out with her too ☺☺

Like one person made a comment and she’s off on one. Desperate to be relevant. Wasn’t there a user who kept bringing Katy up? 🤔
Yes a repeated post... probably Hoping for her own thread so she doesn’t have to search between this and WAGS thread 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know of Katy in ‘real life’. She’s actually really pretty and petite.
Don’t think it’s fair game to go after these girls for their bodies, they’ve all had children.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.