Lauryn Goodman #21 Kai Kai, why does your mami lie lie ? We all know when you went Dubai ai 🐷🍭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said this before and I'll say it again. She sends those messages to herself to comfort herself and reassure herself so she can justify her behaviour.

She is so invested in her fantasy land life that every single time she is given a reality check, proven wrong or hears the word no she digs herself in deeper.

At this point I'm beginning to wonder if she needs genuine, psychiatric help.
Oh she definitely needs psychiatric help. I really think Lauren’s always being like this. I think I remembered the name of the poster who lived beside them, was it moe can anyone remember. It was her that 1st told us that Lauren had beat a girl really bad and Chloe had to take the blame. Obviously always a very jealous person and she’s used to people covering for her. She meet her match in Kyle and Annie because they’re not backing down or giving in to her demands

Reactions: 19
There’s a few things to point out with that screenshot
Where she said she will be replying to the bottom message
Isn’t that because us tattlers that sit here have said she always ignores the first message 😂😂😂😂😂
Then saying “ a few people think I’ve been gagged” baby girl just say “ I read on MY thread”

I personally don’t think Kyle pays her not to show
I genuinely believe she thinks she believes he’s not allowed to see his face if he doesn’t see him in real life
This is the only thing she can control and she knows it
It has NOTHING to do with privacy you don’t tell 105k robots to meet you in PPW

p.s can someone else make the new thread when it’s ready anyone
@PenelopePitstop @Rose94 @BringTheTea83 @TheLadyTea @CheshireTea @LaurynGoodman91 at this point 😂😂😂

anyone

• Haha
  • Wow
I think she won’t show his face cause in her mind Kyle and Annie sit there wondering what he looks like. But they are rich, if they were desperate they could pay someone to go take a pic of him in public and show them?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So the dad expected her to not show the child on SM, but had to be ordered by the judge to do the same?!

Thing is though, can KW have his cake and eat it? (Is that even the right saying 😂😂😂😂😂)
He doesn’t want anything to do with Cairo, but he’s forcing her to not show her for a bit of money?
Am I making sense? I’m bloody exhausted 😂😂
Yeah coz he is paying maintenance and that is his legal duty so it’s works in his favour to so he doesn’t want to see his face. She could ask him to relinquish his rights so she can do what she wants but she won’t coz then he can stop the payments

Reactions: 13
What a billy bullshitter! Doesn’t show his face as protects his privacy, yet invites thousands of people kairo doesn’t know to go and say hello etc at peppanpig world! Make it make sense thick witch!!!

Yeah coz he is paying maintenance and that is his legal duty so it’s works in his favour to so he doesn’t want to see his face. She could ask him to relinquish his rights so she can do what she wants but she won’t coz then he can stop the payments
But surely, he has to pay the minimum amount. He can’t put into a contract, don’t show his face or you’ll get no money? Whether we like it or not, IF he pays maintenance, she’s still entitled to the minimum
Although I don’t believe he should be paying anything, when it was clear he didn’t want Cerching

Reactions: 11
See I think he's tried to give up all parental responsibility and therefore no longer be legally tied to them and she's fighting it tooth and nail so he was like well no because all I do is fund her lifestyle.

She's going to be fighting hard because she contributes 0 to Cairo and , as a convicted benefits cheat, she knows she'd have to work to support them both.

Nothing is going the way she wants. Her comments about freedom baffle me. Does she mean when the court case is over? Does she think KW will manage to terminate his responsibility and child support payments?

Reactions: 16
I think it said on here in court kyle was trying to put the point across she had said she was infertile

Also its more likely she dont show his face cos annie dont show RRR faces

But i also do believe shes either signed an nda or contract to keep it zipped cos notice how she threatens to sing like a canary but other than pics of her shes never stipulated details of their one night fumble

Reactions: 15
But surely, he has to pay the minimum amount. He can’t put into a contract, don’t show his face or you’ll get no money? Whether we like it or not, IF he pays maintenance, she’s still entitled to the minimum
Although I don’t believe he should be paying anything, when it was clear he didn’t want Cerching
Yeah he will have to pay child maintenance as that is his legal responsibility but he can choose to keep his face private because of his legal rights too. He will want to relinquish his rights but you can’t just hand them over to her and she would never allow that coz then he wouldn’t need to pay. Also, you would be surprised what having money can get u

See I think he's tried to give up all parental responsibility and therefore no longer be legally tied to them and she's fighting it tooth and nail so he was like well no because all I do is fund her lifestyle.

She's going to be fighting hard because she contributes 0 to Cairo and , as a convicted benefits cheat, she knows she'd have to work to support them both.

Nothing is going the way she wants. Her comments about freedom baffle me. Does she mean when the court case is over? Does she think KW will manage to terminate his responsibility and child support payments?
As much as Kyle would love to drop his rights there is no way she would allow that and there is nothing he can do about that. That’s her profitable meal ticket and the law is in her favour. The only thing he could have done was not shag a manky prostitute which he can’t change now. Freedom day is her winning the house which will come with more requirements for her to shut her trap up. He’s not just gonna hand her a house ans also she will def be fighting her case to show his face and make extra money from photos shoots etc. As it’s ’ her decision’. But the court will argue that Kyle has legal rights to ‘ protect’ him even tho he just doesn’t want to see him

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Possibilities I’m thinking
1. Annie said she was dreading seeing babies face incase she saw Kyle in baby maybe he’s banned her to protect Annie??
2. He looks like Lauren I seen on an earlier thread Chloe has said on Instagram stories someone said Isla and kairo looked so alike they could be siblings
3. He has kyles nose and I mean cmon … we would all hide that 😂😂😂

I don’t think it’s her choice to hide his face, it was Annie who said she’d be heartbroken if he looked like Kyle, she went out of her to announce fake name junior on i think Annie’s birthday. She’d do anything possible to hurt Annie. She can’t sing like a canary because she’s lied from the beginning. There was no relationship or 10 year friendship.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Everything she does is for maximum effect and or to hurt Annie, she’s calculated and the more you follow her and really think about what she is doing the more you realise just how vindictive she is.

Hiding his face would be a separate court order nothing to do with maintenance. Truthfully Cairo can’t consent to be shown online anyway it’s Cairo’s own right to privacy. What she has posted of him a penis drawn on his back etc would only help kyle to make sure that order stays in place for a certain amount of time.
Lauren should’ve taken the payout and not mentioned the walkers but sure she wouldn’t be able to #walker 🙄
Could anyone actually give a valid reason for needing to show their child on a public sm

Well, Amelia is now on private.

I genuinely think this is what's causing her so much stress. Kyle officially trying to cut all ties with her because of her behaviour and she's fighting tooth and nail to keep the payments so he's bought up all her posts about being infertile and her spending his money on herself and how he doesn't owe her a lifestyle and she can see everything she thought she was entitled to crumbling and reality is setting in.

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion “No one take photos of CAIRO WALKER” Lauren you’re not famous you deluded stalker!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah he will have to pay child maintenance as that is his legal responsibility but he can choose to keep his face private because of his legal rights too. He will want to relinquish his rights but you can’t just hand them over to her and she would never allow that coz then he wouldn’t need to pay. Also, you would be surprised what having money can get u

As much as Kyle would love to drop his rights there is no way she would allow that and there is nothing he can do about that. That’s her profitable meal ticket and the law is in her favour. The only thing he could have done was not shag a manky prostitute which he can’t change now. Freedom day is her winning the house which will come with more requirements for her to shut her trap up. He’s not just gonna hand her a house ans also she will def be fighting her case to show his face and make extra money from photos shoots etc. As it’s ’ her decision’. But the court will argue that Kyle has legal rights to ‘ protect’ him even tho he just doesn’t want to see him
If you are right in saying that he would love to drop his rights, but she isn’t allowing it, that is all kinds of fucked up. Cairo will get to know that his mum FORCED his sperm donor to pay his way. It is so sad for all the little boys involved 💔

Hiding his face would be a separate court order nothing to do with maintenance. Truthfully Cairo can’t consent to be shown online anyway it’s Cairo’s own right to privacy. What she has posted of him a penis drawn on his back etc would only help kyle to make sure that order stays in place for a certain amount of time.
Lauren should’ve taken the payout and not mentioned the walkers but sure she wouldn’t be able to #walker 🙄
Could anyone actually give a valid reason for needing to show their child on a public sm
Oh, I know the face posting will be different to normal maintenance. I meant he can’t put it into his child maintenance contract about his face, as she is entitled to the bare minimum. If she was to get more, he could write it into that contract. Right?

Reactions: 7
There’s a few things to point out with that screenshot
Where she said she will be replying to the bottom message
Isn’t that because us tattlers that sit here have said she always ignores the first message 😂😂😂😂😂
Then saying “ a few people think I’ve been gagged” baby girl just say “ I read on MY thread”

I personally don’t think Kyle pays her not to show
I genuinely believe she thinks she believes he’s not allowed to see his face if he doesn’t see him in real life
This is the only thing she can control and she knows it
It has NOTHING to do with privacy you don’t tell 105k robots to meet you in PPW

p.s can someone else make the new thread when it’s ready anyone
@PenelopePitstop @Rose94 @BringTheTea83 @TheLadyTea @CheshireTea @LaurynGoodman91 at this point 😂😂😂

anyone
You do the best recaps though 😆 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I would do it, start a new thread but I never have an option and I've tried to follow the instructions for it

Reactions: 7
Will the real @Laurenhoebag91 please stand up, gracias
It’s your pic for me 😂😂😂😂😂

I would do it, start a new thread but I never have an option and I've tried to follow the instructions for it
We can all do the recap for first page think it will be a funny one

You do the best recaps though 😆 x
This thread shot off quicker than KW on the pitch
I’ll do a little chunk but think we should all take turns #ALLorNone

Thread suggestion “No one take photos of CAIRO WALKER” Lauren you’re not famous you deluded stalker!
Wish you suggested this. Few pages back 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.