Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PenelopeStraw

thread suggestion:
español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 44

So so able

Two parents who speak a different language from birth? Who are these two parents Liaryn????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
She’s honestly the biggest cunt going
Why is her hand on her head ?
Why does she talk through her nose ?
Has she had a nose job. ?
This woman looks nothing like the lady giving interviews pretending she never knew she was pregnant whilst hiding during nadia's baby shower because she fukin knew
Can the real Lorraine please stand up

Still banging on about the “lavish lifestyle” comment is she? Well let me tell you Lauryn, Kyle is bang on if that came from his mouth.

Most single parents can’t afford holidays to Dubai, 5 trips to the Ivy per month, trips to Paulton Park, big parties for their children, weekends away in London so yeah you do live a pretty lavish lifestyle for someone who sponges off a footballer because they won’t do a days work (no benefits fraud doesn’t count). So yes ya deluded cow, you do live a lavish lifestyle compared to thousands of other lone parents in this country when their hardest decision is what they need to prioritise more rent or food? Thanks to your maintenance money you don’t have that issue. She is one deluded cow.

Count yourself lucky that your life is being funded by someone for the next 16 years Lauryn!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Miamia1

Funny how she doesn’t see her dms because she has soooooooo many guys but she blocked me in under 1 minute when I messaged her telling her to getting a fucking job 🐷 🥧

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Jellybean093

VIP Member
On my way to Paultons Park for a photo with Lozza and to show all you tattle bastards he’s the image of his da 🚗

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Its_Me

VIP Member
Imagine if from the start she did just say I’m sorry, I misjudged the situation, I made a mistake I didn’t intend to hurt anyone but I’ve got Kairo now if Kyle wants to be involved great, if not I’ve got this. She would probably have a genuine following of normal people who admire her from sharing their lives just them 2 and possibly be making some good money from influencing. Or otherwise just got a bloody job. But she couldn’t do that and won’t ever do that because she’s an entitled narcissist and thinks Kyle now owes her and her child the world. Saying he’s acting like a snail, shes acting like a snail, she could have made her and her child’s life great but all she seems to have done is wallow in self pity for the last 2 years because she didn’t get what she wanted.

I hope Kyle gives her nothing for now but gives Kairo money when he’s older and can spend it on himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

TrollLolLol

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion “No one take photos of CAIRO WALKER” Lauren you’re not famous you deluded stalker!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Thank god she's let her fans know she'll be replying to all the comments under her pics. They'll all be able to sleep soundly tonight now 🤨 love how she thinks she dresses her sprog so trendy when really it's tacky and chavtastic as hell 🤮 bit like how she dresses herself!!

Can't cope with her even admitting she is sitting watching that match involving a guy who clearly took the complete cunt out her and continues to humiliate her and her child. She is an absolute freak that needs to get some self respect pronto!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Give up the money then ????
Don’t post where your kid attends ???
I dunno some suggestions
“I can’t wait for us to just be able to live our life” yes… with Kyles money! You just pick and choose when it suits you though Lauryn🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I think one of the funniest times was after Annie’s iconic “FYI its a boy”, you had Lauryn claiming Kyle didn’t even know the gender and that even resulted in Lauryn dressing Kairo in purple trying to convince everyone she’d had a girl. TRAGIC 😭

• Haha

TrollLolLol

Chatty Member
She replied to that comment about the bank account with someone needs to step up!!!!! Is she actually for real???? Kyle pays for everything, why don't you step up you lazy waste of space and provide for your son

#arsehole #infinityarsehole
Here’s an idea you lazy fucking twat, open one yaself and put all the money you spend on lip fillers and beauty treatments for your pan face in it! Will soon mount up 💰

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Well lauryn hate to break it to, you might have had a flat stomach quicker but chloe had a man, stable relationship, career and house then her wanted baby so I'm sure she soon got over it when she thought about it 🤔🙄 take your flat stomach, filtered mush, miracle sprog and boxroom to fuck 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26