Lauryn Goodman #21 Kai Kai, why does your mami lie lie ? We all know when you went Dubai ai 🐷🍭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno why she goes private then doesn't say duck all and even if she does it ll get sceenshotted here. Maybes she's embarrassed that we've seen the state of how she lives

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god love. Blur them all or none at all. It’s not about privacy at all. One picture has proven it’s not your decision at all to hide king Cairo
Happy birthday my niece but here is a a photo of you with my son in the middle 😅 guess at least Isla got a post

Reactions: 13
In all seriousness I do wonder how this will end. Her obsession and infatuation with Kyle and Annie gets worse and worse. I honestly think in a few years she’s gonna be in prison because of her stalking or doing something drastic to them. She’s utterly obsessed with no sign of stopping

Reactions: 17
In all seriousness I do wonder how this will end. Her obsession and infatuation with Kyle and Annie gets worse and worse. I honestly think in a few years she’s gonna be in prison because of her stalking or doing something drastic to them. She’s utterly obsessed with no sign of stopping
Agree it’s gone way beyond anything I’ve ever seen for a one night stand. She does some moaning about Cairo aswel and has done since he was born. It’s being 2 years and 9 months since her fumble. As you said she’s only getting worse. I can definitely see her doing something drastic.

The legal system needs to do away with big payouts for the Lauren’s of the world. She’s well documented her fertility issues so therefore kyle shouldn’t be made pay for a certain lifestyle for Lauren when he & everyone else thought she was infertile. These women are not the average single Mum who was in a relationship and then got left with nothing. Lauren had nothing to begin with. She should also be forced to contribute financially to her own child.

I know I’m repeating myself and others here but my god how is she still going🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wonder how many tattle accounts she has xxx
🤣🤣 who is she kidding
If she can show his face then why is she trying to come up with creative ways to show him? why is she complaining that she can’t make TikToks with him?
Why hasn’t she stuck to her story I don’t show him because perverts🤔🤣
She’s the one who said she’s being “monitored”🤣
And if her beggy bigmouth hadn’t of sold kyles name to the press who would know who likkle paycheck is🤔
Does anyone care who Cairo is?
And as if anyone has read here and decided the compulsive liar who outs herself more than anything was the better option 🤣
The begman is cracked

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh Lauren 😭 carry on talking tit you’ll actually believe it yourself soon

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh duck off pinocchio begman, we know you are not allowed to show him.

Cos actually no one gives a duck what your son looks like, lauryn you're an unlikeable hole who lives in a filthy squat, Heidi probably brings that boy up but eats all his food.

We just like watching you embarrass yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh duck off pinocchio begman, we know you are not allowed to show him.

Cos actually no one gives a duck what your son looks like, lauryn you're an unlikeable hole who lives in a filthy squat, Heidi probably brings that boy up but eats all his food.

We just like watching you embarrass yourself
Trying to play the narrative of his protection🤔 we see pics of the royals kids, presidents kids etc who does Lauren think Cairo is that he needs protection 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonder how many tattle accounts she has xxx
YAAASSSSSS! Another shout out! If anyone has read this thread and still feels sorry for the number 1 mum, I have serious questions 😂😂

Sorry, but you don’t splash 2 kids faces over Instagram and then hours later, you ‘respect’ your sons privacy?! That doesn’t make sense
Does she think KW and his family are desperate to know what he looks like?
OR
Is it definitely a court order and she won’t get paid if she shows it (although, they shouldn’t be able to stop child maintenance for showing his face. It will probably be reduced to bare minimum )?!

It’s crazy and I want truthful answers 😂😂

Reactions: 16
YAAASSSSSS! Another shout out! If anyone has read this thread and still feels sorry for the number 1 mum, I have serious questions 😂😂

Sorry, but you don’t splash 2 kids faces over Instagram and then hours later, you ‘respect’ your sons privacy?! That doesn’t make sense
Does she think KW and his family are desperate to know what he looks like?
OR
Is it definitely a court order and she won’t get paid if she shows it (although, they shouldn’t be able to stop child maintenance for showing his face. It will probably be reduced to bare minimum )?!

It’s crazy and I want truthful answers 😂😂
My friend has never showed her child on sm doesn’t stick up pixelated pics though just none at all and when she went to court she asked the judge if he could order the same for the dad and the judge did no problem. There was nothing to do with money. If she breaks the order then she’s only outing herself even more because she’d try to sell him for everything online.
Kyle already has kids who aren’t shown on sm so it wouldn’t be an out of the ordinary thing for him to ask.
I’d like to think the judge has seen her for what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My friend has never showed her child on sm doesn’t stick up pixelated pics though just none at all and when she went to court she asked the judge if he could order the same for the dad and the judge did no problem. There was nothing to do with money. If she breaks the order then she’s only outing herself even more because she’d try to sell him for everything online.
Kyle already has kids who aren’t shown on sm so it wouldn’t be an out of the ordinary thing for him to ask.
I’d like to think the judge has seen her for what she is.
So the dad expected her to not show the child on SM, but had to be ordered by the judge to do the same?!

Thing is though, can KW have his cake and eat it? (Is that even the right saying 😂😂😂😂😂)
He doesn’t want anything to do with Cairo, but he’s forcing her to not show her for a bit of money?
Am I making sense? I’m bloody exhausted 😂😂

Reactions: 9
So the dad expected her to not show the child on SM, but had to be ordered by the judge to do the same?!

Thing is though, can KW have his cake and eat it? (Is that even the right saying 😂😂😂😂😂)
He doesn’t want anything to do with Cairo, but he’s forcing her to not show her for a bit of money?
Am I making sense? I’m bloody exhausted 😂😂
No she never did show the child on sm just wasn’t her thing and didn’t want the dad posting pics and details of her when they spilt.

I don’t think (but could be wrong) she gets extra money for not showing his face.
I think it’s her dragging out the court case because she wants so much. She’s mad to show his face it’s obvious she’s not allowed. Cairo’s hardly famous or important that his face needs to be hidden on sm.

Reactions: 9
I cannot for 1 second believe its her choice, she sees all the nice photos that chloe takes of isla on a birthday shoot etc and beggy usually likes to upstage folk. So if she had half an opportunity to post pics to upstage islas birthday, she would have

Plus she's wrote that herself, how anyone can read all the truths here and think that absolute reprobate is a great mami is not right in the bleeping head and shouldn't be allowed to be around children

• Haha
  • Heart
She's full of tit. Fuming that us tattle bastards know her game. Another written msg to herself 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lauryn is a sad act, obsessive nutcase, she didn't go to Islas party because she's a jealous witch, chloe didn't reshare her birthday sentiments, she burned alot of her bridges and its her own bleeping fault

• Heart
I've said this before and I'll say it again. She sends those messages to herself to comfort herself and reassure herself so she can justify her behaviour.

She is so invested in her fantasy land life that every single time she is given a reality check, proven wrong or hears the word no she digs herself in deeper.

At this point I'm beginning to wonder if she needs genuine, psychiatric help.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.