Lauryn Goodman #21 Kai Kai, why does your mami lie lie ? We all know when you went Dubai ai 🐷🍭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm out tonight with Mr J, going to tell the restaurant manager people can approach us to say hi but ensure there are no pics, even though my make up and hair are on point, still podgy belly though 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Literally no A lister is saying that
It’s ridiculous
She’s just a washed up tart
Can’t believe some insane twit would actually approach her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she’s now pushing reading books as her USP… look at the type of mother I am. I’m amazing because we read the same 2 books. It’s weird

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she’s now pushing reading books as her USP… look at the type of mother I am. I’m amazing because we read the same 2 books. It’s weird
She’s reading the same two books as well doll
Pele and whatever the second one was
He just kept saying no she’s embarrassing
Poor lad sat there seeing himself as a strawberry over and over

“ our favourite time” funny that bleep because you seem to be stuck on your phone

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s reading the same two books as well doll
Pele and whatever the second one was
He just kept saying no she’s embarrassing
Poor lad sat there seeing himself as a strawberry over and over

“ our favourite time” funny that bleep because you seem to be stuck on your phone
I don’t mean I’m amazing because we read 2 books 😂 I’m an awful mum because we don’t read books. The only books we read is when the 6 year old comes home twice a week and we have to write it in his book 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm out tonight with Mr J, going to tell the restaurant manager people can approach us to say hi but ensure there are no pics, even though my make up and hair are on point, still podgy belly though 😂😂😂😂😂
Remember don’t forget to ask the waiter for some food just like King 👑 Kairo of Begman descent!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t mean I’m amazing because we read 2 books 😂 I’m an awful mum because we don’t read books. The only books we read is when the 6 year old comes home twice a week and we have to write it in his book 😂
I have to be honest my ‘Likkle man’snatches the books whilst I’m reading and then gets annoyed when I give up
I don’t have the time to play these game ‘Likkle man’
I saw him sitting with his teacher at nursery so nicely listening to her

gonna ask Lorraine how I can get him to sit nicely for me xxxxxxx

• Haha
I have to be honest my ‘Likkle man’snatches the books whilst I’m reading and then gets annoyed when I give up
I don’t have the time to play these game ‘Likkle man’
I saw him sitting with his teacher at nursery so nicely listening to her

gonna ask Lorraine how I can get him to sit nicely for me xxxxxxx
I HATE the phrase ‘Likkle man’ or ‘little man’ 🤢
Yer, that’s pretty much my 2 year old. He’s not interested at all. They’re such little buggers

Maybe you need to pretend his daddy/grandad is the person in the book 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I HATE the phrase ‘Likkle man’ or ‘little man’ 🤢
Yer, that’s pretty much my 2 year old. He’s not interested at all. They’re such little buggers

Maybe you need to pretend his daddy/grandad is the person in the book 👀
Same I dunno why she says it so much 🤮

do we think she’s pointed at Kyle on screen and said daddy ? I do 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Aww 100% the damage she’s doing to that child is unreal her family needs to have an intervention, when he’s older and in school all the kids knowing it’s a shame she really needs to give it a rest

Reactions: 18

100% especially while he was playing in the euros and when they were stood conveniently in front of the projector

• Haha
That was so embarrasing that picture with Kyle in the background and her and the sprog in front like their in Wembley watching husband and daddy. In her bleeping dreams!! She even wrote it was unintentional aswell pmsl who even does that. She's such a desperado I canny even deal with her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So embarsssing and what’s worse we know she’s printed it
She said it’s hard to get your little one to pose with their hands up she’s full of tit
Also why did she have to be in front of the screen ? At CHLOES
Not like she’s actually been invited to the stadiums
She could have literally sat down
Apparently that’s meant to be Grants man cave lol

• Haha
The best mum in the world is asking for advice about Kings sleep. She shares a box room with him. Of course he’s going to get to a stage where he doesn’t want you to leave. And a nap is convenient. She don’t do anything all day 😂
Anything to get her poor engagement up. She’s so see through she needs to go on some more sunbeds

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Your six year old only comes home twice a week? You're living the absolute dream how can I prevent mine from returning daily?

This is the parenting advice Lozza needs to give. However, little miracle would probably run away quite cheerfully so not much advice for her to give.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.