Lauryn Goodman #21 Kai Kai, why does your mami lie lie ? We all know when you went Dubai ai 🐷🍭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much we betting she puts a story up later saying “so lovely to meet so many of you” as if anyone would be going up to her or she’ll put a “message” on her story saying how cute Kairo is, how amazing he is and how proud she should be… can see it already.
Oh and don’t forget “how much he looks like Daddy” ahem sperm donor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have they got the paps with them today? On Chloe’s stories with Isla cuddling a character you can hear the clicks 🙄
Can bet that chloe has been gifted the tickets for islas birthday and sad act and son have tagged along.
They are a right bunch..can only go on days out all together its sad 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone ever seen his face does he look like Kyle? I would think if he was in fact his double she would show it? I think Chloe wee girl is her living image, so makes me think he looks like her?
Think it was Chloe at Loz’s birthday last year, put a video/photo up of King, and he looks the double of daddy. No one else agrees with me though 😂
Hope someone #kairowalker on Twitter later with a picture 😂
Also, she DEFINITELY wants someone to snap his face and put it on SM

ETA - I’m not on the way to PP. I’m at home after swimming with the kids eating cheesy chips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think it was Chloe at Loz’s birthday last year, put a video/photo up of King, and he looks the double of daddy. No one else agrees with me though 😂
Hope someone #kairowalker on Twitter later with a picture 😂
Also, she DEFINITELY wants someone to snap his face and put it on SM

ETA - I’m not on the way to PP. I’m at home after swimming with the kids eating cheesy chips 😂
That’s what she is desperate to hear 😂 hope nobody gives her the satisfaction 😆 and if they don’t she will likely message herself saying that he is 😂 I genuinely thought from the eyes and mouth on the strawberry pics he’s so like her.

Reactions: 6
I'm getting the vibe lauryn is begging for a new management company as that liz lean pr person promotes this theme park she is at on her Web page. I was thinking she had changed from the non existent Catherine rowland. With the whole shitey Mr spex and all this shite again about baby and toddler stuff.

Liz don't go near that beg, her last manager Kath from we are SN lasted 5 mins and fucked her off, she's a liability and will embarrass your company when she is on one of her rants about Kyle and Annie, Lauryn Goodman is a massive bully girl and is not a good candidate for promoting brands

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Living for these 😂
I’ve never understood this ‘ bullying’ if she didn’t make a big deal about it he may not have stumbled across it online in twenty years

Bullying ????? Defo a stretch
Like the person said prick move but it’s not bullying ffs
Broken record as I’ve said it before but if he put it on the boots ( she wishes ) she would have asked them to still be removed as he doesn’t see him
Why should RRR miss out things because their dads sloppy moment of fun is unhinged.

cheek of her mentioning Mental health when she attacks annie any opportunity she can because KW didn’t kick her out the mansion.
Annie wears the trousers oh well Lairen he wants stability not a sponger so cringe bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve never understood this ‘ bullying’ if she didn’t make a big deal about it he may not have stumbled across it online in twenty years

Bullying ????? Defo a stretch
Like the person said prick move but it’s not bullying ffs
Broken record as I’ve said it before but if he put it on the boots ( she wishes ) she would have asked them to still be removed as he doesn’t see him
Why should RRR miss out things because their dads sloppy moment of fun is unhinged.

cheek of her mentioning Mental health when she attacks annie any opportunity she can because KW didn’t kick her out the mansion.
Annie wears the trousers oh well Lairen he wants stability not a sponger so cringe bleep
Bullying is a stretch and it’s such a strong word, massively misused in this situation

Reactions: 10
When Chloe accidentally-on-purpose posted that story with a glimpse of Lauryn Jr his face was out. If it was her decision not to show his face then there wouldn't have been a mad dash to delete it. She knows she'll lose money if that child is posted. She made that comment today but if he is posted by someone outside of the family (like she's hoping) she'll try to argue that her money shouldn't be cut. She's getting desperate for content and for the money.

Scummy twit.

Reactions: 15
Bullying is a stretch and it’s such a strong word, massively misused in this situation
Thing is he has never acknowledged the wee boy as it is, I could kinda see a point if he maybe seen the boy every month or something and left his name off the shoes but as far as we are aware Kyle has never met him, has he even seen what he looks like?

Reactions: 13
Omg, cringe for Lozza. Nobody is gonna come to paultons park to get a glimpse of Chloe goodman sis, mother of Giro - unwanted alleged child of Kyle Walker. 😂 😬 Also, it’s time she swallowed her own words and ‘ respect the choices ‘ of Kyle and Annie who do not want to see mini goodman nor his photos on social media. At least lozza has followed mr and mrs walkers guidelines on their wishes even if she does pass it as ‘ her choice’ 😂. 💵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow wow wow lads thread 21 !

Thanks for voting for me 🙏🏽

What a bloody belter thread 20 was !!
Thread kicked off with Annie and #Kebabgate

Absolutely blinding thread and made up for the disaster thread 19 was.

Recap from last thread includes but is not limited to;

Lauryn;

• Might be in Alderley Edge
  • Might be in Brighton Del Sol
  • Might sing like a canary
  • Might not
  • Might share her story
  • Might not
  • One thing she will do though, is show you her arse in a paragraph dedicated to the kings suncream 🤯
  • Took Heidi on a walk 🙏🏽
  • Indirected Kyle about potty training
  • Argued with a user asking her why she created an insta account for Juan
  • Sent more dms to herself
  • Told people to comment on her pics even if it’s unrelated as apparently she misses dms🤥( thought that’s what the website was for)
  • Told everyone she would be sharing her journey, mentioned school and never shared a thing !
  • Done a count down to a pic as she has no engagement otherwise
  • Put her page on private
  • Took her page off private
  • Didn’t congratulate her sister on her magazine spread because she’s a pathetic hater
  • Tagged grant in a pic we’ve seen more than she’s ever seen Kyle with her arse hanging out 🤮
  • Came on tattle to bash Annie and disappeared but I screenshot it 😉
  • Replied to every negative daily fail message bashing Annie
  • Met up with more Z-listers
  • Gate crashed Chloes for aesthetically pleasing pics of the kings bday
  • Had a top up of Botox as she doesn’t want someone to see how she’s really feeling ( KW ) via zoom court and probably looking at her in disgust
  • Still on 105k followers
  • Her little friend indirected us for calling her a catfish ( won’t name her as that’s what she wants)
  • Amazed by a child cleaning - first ever to do it 🧽
  • Selling items on depop that no one wants
  • Told us her milk journey is now over showing us her beautiful bressssss
  • Went to lunch with her sisters and filmed all her meals for the gram like the teen she is

Juan
  • Turned TWOOOO (HBD)
  • Whacked his great granddad
  • Whacked his mother ( cheers)
  • Modelling shorts you cannot see
  • Drags his feet apparently ( didn’t she say Kyle does )
  • Gucci for legoland
  • Street gear for bday
  • Mashing up Carrons Joolie’s Carpet even more with his trainers indoors
  • Thanks you all for supporting his journey ( two failed petitions) (failed website ) but thanks none the less
  • Apparently has an Instagram account incase he needs it in 16 years 🤯( mummy thinks he will be verified by then)
  • Now the face of ‘King’ pot noodles ( if you know you know) 😂
  • Fluent babbler now saying ‘ hi waiter’ since that secret Dubai trip
  • Birthday gifts include and ARE limited to FOOTBALLS FOOTBALLS FOOTBALLS

Carron Joolie
  • I was about to send out a safeguarding alert until I saw her cleaning the doors whilst her daughter watched and recorded because what 31 year old cleans up after themselves.

Heidi
  • Thank you all for your patience she is all well with her auntie Chloe, being looked after properly. I heard she’s joined slimming world x

Kyle
  • Pissing on a wall

Annie
  • Will slap Lorraine’s phone out of her hand if she keeps harassing her !

Thread legends:

Awards last thread goes to

@hugothebear for THAT comment 🏆
@Rose94 for those pics as usual 🏆
@Matterbaby for those videos 🏆
@Pointandlaugh89 for THAT dp 🍜🍝🏆
@catchingup2021 for that Argos comment 🏆
@4FoxAche for that post that summarised everything 🏆

Previous Thread:

Lauryn Hoebag 91
- More bullshit claims 😂
- Denied things they've previously said despite actual evidence 🙄
- Thinks Lauryn is shaking in her rancid boxroom over their identity 🤣
- Sadly isn't Grant or Kyle 😔
- Has now dissappeared so the rubbish appears to have taken itself out 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lauryn Hoebag 91
- More bullshit claims 😂
- Denied things they've previously said despite actual evidence 🙄
- Thinks Lauryn is shaking in her rancid boxroom over their identity 🤣
- Sadly isn't Grant or Kyle 😔
- Has now dissappeared so the rubbish appears to have taken itself out 🤞
What a time to be alive 😂😂😂 🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow wow wow lads thread 21 !

Thanks for voting for me 🙏🏽

What a bloody belter thread 20 was !!
Thread kicked off with Annie and #Kebabgate

Absolutely blinding thread and made up for the disaster thread 19 was.

Recap from last thread includes but is not limited to;

Lauryn;

• Might be in Alderley Edge
  • Might be in Brighton Del Sol
  • Might sing like a canary
  • Might not
  • Might share her story
  • Might not
  • One thing she will do though, is show you her arse in a paragraph dedicated to the kings suncream 🤯
  • Took Heidi on a walk 🙏🏽
  • Indirected Kyle about potty training
  • Argued with a user asking her why she created an insta account for Juan
  • Sent more dms to herself
  • Told people to comment on her pics even if it’s unrelated as apparently she misses dms🤥( thought that’s what the website was for)
  • Told everyone she would be sharing her journey, mentioned school and never shared a thing !
  • Done a count down to a pic as she has no engagement otherwise
  • Put her page on private
  • Took her page off private
  • Didn’t congratulate her sister on her magazine spread because she’s a pathetic hater
  • Tagged grant in a pic we’ve seen more than she’s ever seen Kyle with her arse hanging out 🤮
  • Came on tattle to bash Annie and disappeared but I screenshot it 😉
  • Replied to every negative daily fail message bashing Annie
  • Met up with more Z-listers
  • Gate crashed Chloes for aesthetically pleasing pics of the kings bday
  • Had a top up of Botox as she doesn’t want someone to see how she’s really feeling ( KW ) via zoom court and probably looking at her in disgust
  • Still on 105k followers
  • Her little friend indirected us for calling her a catfish ( won’t name her as that’s what she wants)
  • Amazed by a child cleaning - first ever to do it 🧽
  • Selling items on depop that no one wants
  • Told us her milk journey is now over showing us her beautiful bressssss
  • Went to lunch with her sisters and filmed all her meals for the gram like the teen she is

Juan
  • Turned TWOOOO (HBD)
  • Whacked his great granddad
  • Whacked his mother ( cheers)
  • Modelling shorts you cannot see
  • Drags his feet apparently ( didn’t she say Kyle does )
  • Gucci for legoland
  • Street gear for bday
  • Mashing up Carrons Joolie’s Carpet even more with his trainers indoors
  • Thanks you all for supporting his journey ( two failed petitions) (failed website ) but thanks none the less
  • Apparently has an Instagram account incase he needs it in 16 years 🤯( mummy thinks he will be verified by then)
  • Now the face of ‘King’ pot noodles ( if you know you know) 😂
  • Fluent babbler now saying ‘ hi waiter’ since that secret Dubai trip
  • Birthday gifts include and ARE limited to FOOTBALLS FOOTBALLS FOOTBALLS

Carron Joolie
  • I was about to send out a safeguarding alert until I saw her cleaning the doors whilst her daughter watched and recorded because what 31 year old cleans up after themselves.

Heidi
  • Thank you all for your patience she is all well with her auntie Chloe, being looked after properly. I heard she’s joined slimming world x

Kyle
  • Pissing on a wall

Annie
  • Will slap Lorraine’s phone out of her hand if she keeps harassing her !

Thread legends:

Awards last thread goes to

@hugothebear for THAT comment 🏆
@Rose94 for those pics as usual 🏆
@Matterbaby for those videos 🏆
@Pointandlaugh89 for THAT dp 🍜🍝🏆
@catchingup2021 for that Argos comment 🏆
@4FoxAche for that post that summarised everything 🏆

Previous Thread:

Looks like I need to be funnier to get a mention 😂

Feeling as left out as Loz is with her sistas 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like I need to be funnier to get a mention 😂

Feeling as left out as Loz is with her sistas 💔
Lol you was mentioned at the start of our fat club thread 18 was that ? Or 19.? which I was meant to add to recap 2

Every thread we have to show ‘some love guys’ to others 💙💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When u think nothing else could shock you she goes again “come say hi .no pics tho 😂 who the heck does actually think she is 😂 never ever saw a REAL celeb say anything like that 🤯 the Walker/kilners must be laugh there tits off at her , the absolute BEG 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.