Lauryn Goodman #21 Kai Kai, why does your mami lie lie ? We all know when you went Dubai ai 🐷🍭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... she's tagging a guy who captions his own pics "style over substance". I mean, I applaud the level of self-awareness and at least it explains his association with Liarin 'Mami' Trapman but Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s your pic for me 😂😂😂😂😂

We can all do the recap for first page think it will be a funny one

This thread shot off quicker than KW on the pitch
I’ll do a little chunk but think we should all take turns #ALLorNone

Wish you suggested this. Few pages back 😂
Absolutely, we should all chip in x was just adding yours are always good, as I’m sure anyones will also be 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you are right in saying that he would love to drop his rights, but she isn’t allowing it, that is all kinds of fucked up. Cairo will get to know that his mum FORCED his sperm donor to pay his way. It is so sad for all the little boys involved 💔

Oh, I know the face posting will be different to normal maintenance. I meant he can’t put it into his child maintenance contract about his face, as she is entitled to the bare minimum. If she was to get more, he could write it into that contract. Right?
Yes separate court order entirely. I’m not sure that he could pay more maintenance to keep his face blocked because it’s two different issues. One is a privacy concern and one is whatever Cairo is actually entitled to financially. She won’t win if he wants to relinquish his parental rights, her big mouth has fucked that up for her. If any other agencies are involved they can also legally request him not being on a public sm.

Reactions: 8
It’s a video. I can never work out how to upload 😂
Just a birthday shout out. Well cringe
Oh that's her only mate she's know for more than a year her day 1 hahahaha. Oh man she's an absolute fanny, how everyone hope to get a hbd shout out from a strawberry

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi everyone. Newbie here so not sure if it’s already been touched on but I’m wondering if KW is actually on the birth certificate as Kairo has a passport and I can’t see KW supplying his passport details etc for his application? But if he wasn’t on the bc then only lauryn would need to

Reactions: 9
Hi everyone. Newbie here so not sure if it’s already been touched on but I’m wondering if KW is actually on the birth certificate as Kairo has a passport and I can’t see KW supplying his passport details etc for his application? But if he wasn’t on the bc then only lauryn would need to
No we don’t think so. He may have being added at a later date through the courts after dna was done but I still not believe he’s on it.
Maybe lozzas trying to get a holiday home aswel out of Kyle since Cairo’s a likkle bilingual mastermind

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve Clearly got as much authority as lauryn in court

As no one would create here we go

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It really is weird she called him after his dad like above says my ky ky ky , it’s obsessive behaviour.
who would call a child after his father when from birth he’s wanted nothing at all to do with him !!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.