Lauryn Goodman #2 Annie’s going to be Mrs Walker, Tragic Lauryn is just an Ibiza stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im sure I’ve read Jess and Dom’s son is called Archie (I’m sure I read this on tattle 😂)

honestly she is like a pathetic school girl, Kyle doesn’t give a tit 😩 if she wasn’t using a innocence baby as a digging weapon I would laugh but I feel so sorry for that poor baby BOY x
Oh I didn't know it was Archie, thanks! I agree, she is nasty, and Kyle couldn't care less.

What is the babies name? Never seen that x
It's Tyleya.

im sure I’ve read Jess and Dom’s son is called Archie (I’m sure I read this on tattle 😂)

honestly she is like a pathetic school girl, Kyle doesn’t give a tit 😩 if she wasn’t using a innocence baby as a digging weapon I would laugh but I feel so sorry for that poor baby BOY x
That was me😂 I seen a few comments saying Archie is so cute before getting deleted

I’m sorry but Lauryn using this emoji 👶🏽 When the baby is white is very disrespectful.

Reactions: 5
How can you tell it has a green stem?
because you can see it if you look close enough, the white around the top maybe just looks a bit pink because of the filter she is using. She also uses green & grey mam bottles, if it was a little girl she would be using pink like her sister

Reactions: 1
because you can see it if you look close enough, the white around the top maybe just looks a bit pink because of the filter she is using. She also uses green & grey mam bottles, if it was a little girl she would be using pink like her sister
I didn’t realise bottle colours determine gender🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t realise bottle colours determine gender🙄
My friend has the white ones with green stem for her little girl. She also ordered more online and they accidentally sent her blue instead of the pink she ordered and she used them. My little boy used a punk mam bottle that was substituted from blue on the shopping. We know he's a boy. Doesnt really matter the colour. At all.

She knows she'll get talked about more by not confirming sex/name, which means more hits on her socials & more Ad money.
imo Kyle should do a statement making it clear that it was a quick bunk up( as she tries to imply it was a relationship)
and mention about using his baby for Ads, and put the sex/name in the statement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My friend has the white ones with green stem for her little girl. She also ordered more online and they accidentally sent her blue instead of the pink she ordered and she used them. My little boy used a punk mam bottle that was substituted from blue on the shopping. We know he's a boy. Doesnt really matter the colour. At all.
I agree. I just used clear avent bottles for my son but if I needed to use a pink, blue, green, whatever colour, I’d use it to make sure he was fed. I don’t even know why people started mentioning the colour of the bottle, she’s feeding her baby, who cares. She’s slipped up and wrote he’s a boy, people just need to drop it. It’s not concerning their lives. I’m sure their is other things to comment on her about rather than the gender of her child.

Reactions: 2
Meowwww🤣

Nah I just have common sense.

I agree. I just used clear avent bottles for my son but if I needed to use a pink, blue, green, whatever colour, I’d use it to make sure he was fed. I don’t even know why people started mentioning the colour of the bottle, she’s feeding her baby, who cares. She’s slipped up and wrote he’s a boy, people just need to drop it. It’s not concerning their lives. I’m sure their is other things to comment on her about rather than the gender of her child.
I mentioned the bottle cos she once said she even take photos of some bottles as they weds obvious to the gender. So when I saw if looked pink, I thought she had revealed if Haha plus she once put a story up of the baby wearing pink.

Attachments

Nah I just have common sense.

I mentioned the bottle cos she once said she even take photos of some bottles as they weds obvious to the gender. So when I saw if looked pink, I thought she had revealed if Haha plus she once put a story up of the baby wearing pink.
I think this might be Isla though, she thinks she’s clever by posting that I did see that a few weeks ago, I do think it’s a boy

I think this might be Isla though, she thinks she’s clever by posting that I did see that a few weeks ago, I do think it’s a boy
Yeah maybe. If so, then she is a plank for posting it because she KNEW what people would think. Kyle needs to man up and ban her from saying anything.

Not really familiar with her, just odd few things in the press and had a look on her page. Why is the babies sex a secret? And does Kyle actually see the kid or was he just used for the sperm/money and the kid will only see him when he’s playing on tv?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just posted on her latest ig picture, I'll probably get blocked but it looks like she shades the baby to make him look darker than he is but his hand is white. I just commented that she needs to stop using the 👶🏾emoji as she seems to come across racist as her baby is white. I know I sort of regret it now with everything going on. But trust me she puts him in the shadows of something so he looks darker.

Just checked and she's blocked me
Makes you think if truth hurts even if I was feeling guilty for saying what I did

Yeah maybe. If so, then she is a plank for posting it because she KNEW what people would think. Kyle needs to man up and ban her from saying anything.
Man up and ban her from saying anything? 😂

Kyle has duck all to do with her or the baby as far as we know, she can do whatever the hell she wants it’s her baby. When he steps up and acts like a father then he can have a say in the raising of the child.

And I am no fan of LaurYn, read my other posts on this thread, I just hate that the general attitude towards Kyle is that he’s just silly and Lauryn trapped him. Yes she did but he’s also a bleeping scumbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.