Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I think this is one of my least favourite things about the site - deffo by all means speculate if the sources are legit (we’ve had some nutters in here in the past) but interrogating people and claiming they’re who the thread is about is silly! If you piss em off, they’re gonna leave and we’re not gonna get the tea!

Even more so when people get on their soapbox about whether it’s moral for a close friend to come on here to spill - more time it’s someone the subject has obviously pissed off so all bets are off. Personally I just want the gossip, for lessons in morality I head to church 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

minniemae92

Imagine your Ibiza fling naming their baby after you and writing about your mam in magazines arghhhhhh I’ve got secondhand embarrassment for the lot of them 😂
It’s Jeremy Kyle with money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Bobby1

Next thread title:

LaurYn outs Olive, or was it Lizzie?! Move over Coleen, we’ve got a new WAGatha Christie...😂🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Every word in that article is carefully orchestrated to cause maximum devastation to Annie. Delivered on her birthday (no coincidence)

Insinuating Kyles mother is involved is spiteful. No question it’s kyles mother’s personal choice, and I don’t judge her one bit. It’s difficult but it takes a cold hearted person to turn their back on their own flesh and blood despite the circumstances. Is it relevant? No. Did it need to be made public knowledge? No.

What has this evil cow got against Annie? It’s sheer jealousy that Annie has what she aimed for and will never have. I truly can’t understand why she can’t go enjoy all her maintenance money, her miracle child and have one scrap of class and decency to just concentrate on raising her boy. She’s absolutely rotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
1597228250629.png

"Nah dont have to serve time, but as I aint getting no benefits any more i just need to shag a footballer and pop out a nut"

• Haha
Reactions: 30

brumbrum16

Now I KNOW every baby is different, I have 2 & they couldn’t have been anymore different...my youngest was born the SAME week as her son, and obviously I’am VERY lucky as my baby has slept through since day 1, but FUCK ME, he seems to have the most back to front, upside down, crossed over ‘ROUTINE’ I’ve ever come across! How she can call that a fucking routine 😂😂😂😂 leave the baby to fucking sleep!! This 1oz here 25oz there...fucking hell!!!!! She doesn’t have a clue & is trying to ‘help’ other new mothers 😂😂😂 utter clown fuck me.

You’ve just taken the words right out my mouth!! Fucking hell, I’m exhausted even clicking on her stories! Weirdo
She's a fucking beg. No one gives a shit that you've had/got blocked ducts. It's probably from all the sucking walker did whilst she was pretending to be 'infertile' as she sat and bounced on his mini fridge raider. No one gives a shit what temperature the milk should be at and last but not least no one gives a shit what gender pecan is. We know it's a BOY and that you trapped his dad into getting you pregnant cuz that's what sluts like you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
Suggestion- Crunchy nut isn’t getting fed coz his mum is too busy taking random footballers to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sticky One

VIP Member
The theory on the baby being called Kairo Walker🤢 is good, I think she is just calling him Junior as a nickname and to basically be a bitchy little cunt.
Imagine spending 9months+ searching the internet for a K name you like but can only find a C one so you change the first letter just to be a spiteful desperate piece of shit and so your baby has the same initials as it absent father 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m so embarrassed for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
Who needs to write their child's name/ initials on a milk bag? Only a thirsty ho looking for a reaction. I always left that part blank on my pumping bags, only wrote the time and date. I know my child's name. I wasn't feeding 300 children.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dmi93

Guys come on in every thread with this their has been comments made about her using mixed race emoji. When the truth is if her baby is Kyle walkers then it is infact mixed race and will have a black grandparent from the “dads” side. Same way my children do.... I’ve seen a few comments that just don’t sit well with me where some users have said things such as it’s fashionable trend right now to have a mixed race baby etc. Just be mindful that some of us on here are either of the same race or have children of the same race that lauryn is claiming. & it doesn’t make them not mixed race because they are! & if they want to celebrate that then good on them. It seems ok when someone has an Irish great Nan and can claim their “quarter Irish” so just bare in mind that it can come across abit ignorant to say things about the babies race / background.
Thanks x

• Heart

mermaidexoxo

She isn’t to blame for other women’s desperation though, but respect and get where some, and you are coming from.

I don’t know if you could really call her a role model and I’m unsure if she should automatically be seen as trying to be one just because she posts on the gram, and talks of her babies feeding routines etc etc, I know she ain’t a very nice woman because of her part in breaking Annie’s heart, but I don’t think she is intentionally, or unintentionally even, saying that “THIS FERTILITY BRACELET GOT ME PREGNANT”, she is merely letting people know that she did wear it whilst having unprotected sex, it’s like a an extra layer of hope for some women, or akin to someone believing in tarot readers (like me😆) type thing, she can’t be held wholly responsible for ladies buying them believing that should they wear these bracelets, then they will fall pregnant!

I feel I’m very much in the minority with this opinion but put aside your hatred for her for a minute and think on what I’ve said, the hatred on here for her is actually quite worrying, not from all of you but lots of you are really really nasty about her (I’ve been guilty of it possibly too) and if you ain’t Annie, or one of her pals, or Kyle or anything to do with all those folks, and you don’t know Lauryn, then why the fuck so much hatred? Does she remind you of someone who hurt you? Did your boyfriend cheat on you and have a baby with an LG type? Like some folks are volatile and I know tattle is like this then she gets it really really n bad and I would genuinely like to know the reasons why..please tell me (the ones that dislike her that is!) 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Nobody is to blame for poor women’s desperation. However, she is profiting from desperation. That’s it. That’s (one of) the issues here.

She has 91.7 thousand followers (genuine or bots) on Instagram. She obviously has fans and people who admire/take advice from her. Especially women who suffer from PCOS, Endo and other fertility problems.

Due to her large following she should be more considerate on how she is promoting her bracelet collabs. I’ve said why I think it’s wrong on my previous post so no need to repeat myself in this one.

This is just my opinion, however I dislike her due to her receiving £21,000 in benefit FRAUD. Which she admitted to in court. Those benefits could have gone to people in actual need at the time, whereas she probably bought a load of designer items, holidays, dermal fillers and Instagram followers with that money. Absolute scumbag behaviour. No excuse for that. Secondly, I dislike how she has gone about her child BabyWalker Junior Kyle the 2nd Footballer in the making. She has sold her story to a magazine. Hence, profiting again. Whereas in numerous posts she’s wanted “privacy”. Bullshit. She thrives off being in the tabloids to stay relevant. She had taunted Annie with posts and interviews. Tagging Kyle Walker on twitter and posting about her “legal team”.

I don’t hate anyone. However, I dislike her due to these and many other reasons. A vile girl, from a vile family.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Dannie

Chatty Member
When you are desperate you will do anything. Lauren knows this!
My best friend was about to start her second round of IVF before covid hit. She can’t even see a baby in a pram without getting upset. If I told her to put her arm in the fire and she would get pregnant she would do it. I will never ever know the pain she is going through because I’ve been blessed with children but I can see the pain on her face every time I see her and believe me anyone who’s profiting off women who is going through infertility are basically scum of the earth. I have no opinion on Lauren with getting pregnant with a footballer or about Annie. I could not give two hoots if a unicorn got her pregnant. I had to comment about the bracelet situation because that tells me all i need to know about Lauren and that alone shows what a lowlife she is .

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Sticky One

VIP Member
I don’t think Kyle tries to have any say it what she’s post about little cashew but she really want to make out like he does, for her ‘fans’ and to make Annie paranoid, making out like she’s not allowed to post details or that’s its a joint decision.
Lauryn take a day off and go charge your bracelets in the sun 👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone commented on her post saying ‘we all know his name is Cairo’ not ‘K P Nutson’ and she removed them comment quickly. Dying

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Came for the comments

Chatty Member
It’s really not Lauryn’s fault if some women truly buy into a fertility bracelet thinking that this will get them pregnant, all Lauryn did was tell the truth - that she was told she would never conceive/it would be harder to conceive- and then wear a fertility bracelet, now I’m sure when she bought it/had it given to her, then it was called a fertility bracelet so it’s not like she decided that it would be called that exact thing!

Anybody that actually buys into these ‘celebs’ stories is not only gullible but very stupid, and that’s not Lauryns fault ffs! Slag her for having KWs baby, slag her for going on about her babies routine but for crying out loud, don’t blame her if women are thick enough to believe that these bracelets get you pregnant!🙄

N

None of us want to hear the routine of baby which is why it’s doubly annoying that there are posts and posts on here about their babies routine to compare to LGs, she’s not the only one guilty of being boring with baby talk😂😂😂, this thread is full of it and it’s boring AF quite frankly!!!😆😆
Firstly I’m sure Kyle would like to now who sold
Her these Fukin beads And id like to know why a single woman would be wearing these

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24