Lauryn Goodman #2 Annie’s going to be Mrs Walker, Tragic Lauryn is just an Ibiza stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way her sister holds that baby makes me cringe.
I said this one the last thread! She just puts her arms over the bottom of the baby’s legs when she’s over her shoulder, so dangerous with not enough support! That baby coul jerk backwards! bleeping common sense!

Reactions: 1
She knew she was having a boy before she gave birth. She would have used a girl to her advantage because he doesn’t have one of those. If she was so happy to just have a baby she would not be going for money from him or selling his name. It’s disgusting. If someone is in a real relationship and that person falls pregnant and they spilt up for whatever reason then claim the money but if there’s no relationship. No commitment and no desire of a child from him then she shouldn’t be asking for a penny. She should be happy that she has a miracle baby and a close family unit. I would have more respect for her if she just went it alone entirely. And left the door open for the child and father when he is older. If I got pregnant by someone I wasn’t with who had no wish to have a baby with me I wouldn’t ask for anything. If she was living in a dive with no form of income and no means of working then you might swallow your pride and ask for some payments if you were desperate. To legally go after money shows the integrity of her and what she is about.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She knew she was having a boy before she gave birth. She would have used a girl to her advantage because he doesn’t have one of those. If she was so happy to just have a baby she would not be going for money from him or selling his name. It’s disgusting. If someone is in a real relationship and that person falls pregnant and they spilt up for whatever reason then claim the money but if there’s no relationship. No commitment and no desire of a child from him then she shouldn’t be asking for a penny. She should be happy that she has a miracle baby and a close family unit. I would have more respect for her if she just went it alone entirely. And left the door open for the child and father when he is older. If I got pregnant by someone I wasn’t with who had no wish to have a baby with me I wouldn’t ask for anything. If she was living in a dive with no form of income and no means of working then you might swallow your pride and ask for some payments if you were desperate. To legally go after money shows the integrity of her and what she is about.
This is so true 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Couldn’t have put it better

Reactions: 9
I am convinced it’s a girl you know, I can imagine her to be that twisted to have told them it’s a boy just so she thinks she will have the last laugh when she drops the bombshell it’s a girl, I mean if he doesn’t want to know it’s not like she’s had to show a picture or reveal the name to his lawyers etc.
It’s 100% a boy because it it was a girl she’d ot announced it as last year Annie said she was desperate for a baby girl after having 3 boys. Had lauryn got the girl that would of been her angle on everything “his only daughter” “he has never bothered with his only girl” x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she legally asked for money?

The ONLY reason she isn’t showing her son is because she wants to attract paparazzi attention! News papers love a scandal, especially if he’s just proposed at Annie. She’s also let everyone on Instagram know where she is (her sisters house) that’s why she’s being a beg, she wants the attention from newspapers & magazines 😴🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is the biggest desperado there is. She literally is horrific. I really want to say something to her but I think she would put it on the stories I'd messaged her Haha.
Isn’t she pathetic, that’s just to get at Kyle that. bleeping desperate crank.
love Kyles not arsed about your kid so why would he be arsed you’ve got him in a Liverpool vest. 🙄

Reactions: 18
i Could only imagine the smell coming off the goodman sisters in this heat.... fake tan, baby milk & 🐟 🤢 They look the sort

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s now thrown her support for freelancers, people that use a company status to pay themselves dividends hence paying less tax. They have not received any government help during Rona.
The irony really!!!

Reactions: 1
The ONLY reason she isn’t showing her son is because she wants to attract paparazzi attention! News papers love a scandal, especially if he’s just proposed at Annie. She’s also let everyone on Instagram know where she is (her sisters house) that’s why she’s being a beg, she wants the attention from newspapers & magazines 😴🤣
Jemma Lucy did the same with her daughter. No-one was interested and now her name is public knowledge. Ditto Dom and Jess Lever from Love Island, who we now know have had a boy, still not sure of the name. I think it's more likely that Lauryn has been told to stay quiet by Kyle Walker's legal team because they may still be negotiating the money side of things.

Reactions: 4
Jemma Lucy did the same with her daughter. No-one was interested and now her name is public knowledge. Ditto Dom and Jess Lever from Love Island, who we now know have had a boy, still not sure of the name. I think it's more likely that Lauryn has been told to stay quiet by Kyle Walker's legal team because they may still be negotiating the money side of things.
im sure I’ve read Jess and Dom’s son is called Archie (I’m sure I read this on tattle 😂)

honestly she is like a pathetic school girl, Kyle doesn’t give a tit 😩 if she wasn’t using a innocence baby as a digging weapon I would laugh but I feel so sorry for that poor baby BOY x

Reactions: 6

What is the babies name? Never seen that x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.