Lauryn Goodman #2 Annie’s going to be Mrs Walker, Tragic Lauryn is just an Ibiza stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The title of this 😂😂😂😂

I contacted daily mail with a screenshot of her saying 'real man' and then changing it to 'real person' haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just read the comments and someone asked what does she influence. The reply cracked me up and I’m sure it’s very close to the truth.
“The stupid uneducated and unemployable” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definatley unemployable. Can just see it now. "so what are you good at what can you bring to the job" " well I know how to get into nightclubs and hang around the vip area until I catch a footballers eye, and 9 months later I have a baby. But I have endo so it's a miracle really"
😂 Doubt she'll work a day in her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am living for this I reckon Annie has agreed to marry Kyle just to spite trashy goodman 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he knows he'll have to be on his best behaviour for a few months and so if Annie says not to contact LaurYYYn he'll have to tow the line 🤷🏻‍♀️

Who knows if a wedding would actually happen but if Annie kicks him out months down the line and he then tried to use LaurYYYn for a quick easy shag she'd look like a massive mug if she agreed to it🤦🏻‍♀️

Win win either way for Annie, karma never fails lol 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You know what bothers me so much. That if she desperately wanted a child she could of used a donor and been solo throughout it all. But she could NEVER afford a child without a man. She could of marketed her self and became well known and a respected influencers (aside from the benefits fraud) but she didn’t she jumped on every willy that belonged to a rich/famous person to get her ‘miracle baby’.
Yes he should of strapped up but she is also responsible for contraception. He didn’t want a child from the get go and she chose to continue with her pregnancy knowing full well she’d be alone. And now he’s being bashed by her, her family and the newspapers for being absent.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
she’s come onto her stories & welcomed her new followers telling them she puts up advice etc 😂😂😂 pretty sure people aren’t following you for advice hun😩😂 bleeping riles me when first time mums think they know it all! Then her sister on her stories banging on about advice over a ‘doomy’ (dummy) as she calls it, why not ask your sister hun she’s an expert! Also my baby is the same age as hers and he sleeps all night, has done since week 1 (obviously very lucky & I know this will probably change) does anyone else think her child is up through the night a lot! Hehehe🙈🤣

Reactions: 5
Lauryn sounds so harsh when she says ‘THE BABY‘ he’s not gonna be a baby forever Lauryn 🙄

Reactions: 3
I am convinced it’s a girl you know, I can imagine her to be that twisted to have told them it’s a boy just so she thinks she will have the last laugh when she drops the bombshell it’s a girl, I mean if he doesn’t want to know it’s not like she’s had to show a picture or reveal the name to his lawyers etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she’s come onto her stories & welcomed her new followers telling them she puts up advice etc 😂😂😂 pretty sure people aren’t following you for advice hun😩😂 bleeping riles me when first time mums think they know it all! Then her sister on her stories banging on about advice over a ‘doomy’ (dummy) as she calls it, why not ask your sister hun she’s an expert! Also my baby is the same age as hers and he sleeps all night, has done since week 1 (obviously very lucky & I know this will probably change) does anyone else think her child is up through the night a lot! Hehehe🙈🤣
I don’t pay attention when she is banging on about when her baby sleeps etc as I’m just here for the drama 😂 So unsure how often she says he is awake in the night but my baby who is 9 months has always woke every 2.5/3 hours 🤪😂😩

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.