Lauryn Goodman #14 Mr and Mrs Walker.. still can’t shake their psycho stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think his name was Jonathon Goodman. Lauryn teased all the KW/Junior stuff because she was trying to get a rise out of Kyle & Annie. She then realised how much attention she was getting from people thinking he was called Kyle Jr so she asked about changing his name. Doubt she did it though because let's face it, she's not the type to put effort in to anything, so Kairo Walker is now the poor boy's nickname so mummy has an excuse to plaster the Walker name and the KW initials everywhere.

I would usually really respect someone in the public eye for not revealing the kid's real name because it gives them a chance at a normal upbringing, but LG won't be doing any of this for his own good, she'll be doing it because the more interest she can stir up online the more she can charge for her Nike socks links 😂

Reactions: 10
Can someone remind me why we think he is called Johnathan? I’ve missed something here 🥴
A couple of weeks ago beggy baggy Goodman put a clip on her stories when at her grandads. Grandad goodman was calling little Giro Jonathan hence the name…but we have never had clarity as to why he is called Jonathan even tho panface reads here and since then she has hidden the back of his top which makes us think it says Jonathan or goodman and all this Kairo walker crap could just be a ploy as the stalker really called him Kyle jnr then realised what she did and backtracked to kairo ie Kye but then saw what a freak that made her look so tried to tell family he’s really called Jonathan (weird family name) and being an old grandad who only sees her twice a year he’s gonna say Jonathan like he’s told to the child he doesn’t know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you need more proof she’s on this thread and psycho as they come have a look
She wasn’t following her new pal or Johnathan until we mentioned it sick duck 🤢
She deffo wasn’t following that girl because I had a look a few days ago when she originally posted her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
A couple of weeks ago beggy baggy Goodman put a clip on her stories when at her grandads. Grandad goodman was calling little Giro Jonathan hence the name…but we have never had clarity as to why he is called Jonathan even tho panface reads here and since then she has hidden the back of his top which makes us think it says Jonathan or goodman and all this Kairo walker crap could just be a ploy as the stalker really called him Kyle jnr then realised what she did and backtracked to kairo ie Kye but then saw what a freak that made her look so tried to tell family he’s really called Jonathan (weird family name) and being an old grandad who only sees her twice a year he’s gonna say Jonathan like he’s told to the child he doesn’t know 😂
Thanks for explaining, lovely! I now have whiplash.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know her game 😂😂 she thinks when people search for Kyle they will see Kylow you need to change his spelling to Kylow lauryn because all they will see is Kylie Jenner 😂😂😂

#PrayforLaureen
3B9642AA-DF52-478D-9027-9A4EAAF73597.jpeg

6EFBE8FF-C381-4B35-A48E-C72247A8959B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Notice since we mentioned she's billy beggy nae pals she seems to upload pics with anyone now just to try look like she's popular. It's not believable, she's not the kinda person that has a close circle of friends because of her ulterior motives and she piggy backs Chloes mates. My mates don't go around making absolute fools of themselves on SM and expecting back up where it's not warranted

Reactions: 13
Notice since we mentioned she's billy beggy nae pals she seems to upload pics with anyone now just to try look like she's popular. It's not believable, she's not the kinda person that has a close circle of friends because of her ulterior motives and she piggy backs Chloes mates. My mates don't go around making absolute fools of themselves on SM and expecting back up where it's not warranted
You been in la la leeeyyyloooooolalalalalala page ?
worse beg than Laureen
Perfect pair if you ask me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You been in la la leeeyyyloooooolalalalalala page ?
worse beg than Laureen
Perfect pair if you ask me
Yeah I've had a nose at looloolalalayla 😂😂, she doesn't have enough followers for a blue tick, so she is probs pissing her knickers at being friends with beggy Mitchell hoping to increase her following, content is defo on the same tit calibre level

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s it in poor taste to tell her sister to ‘hurry up and give birth’ when Chloe is struggling with a possibly premature birth and being pain from a cervical stitch gone wrong?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Aww look Lauryn and her new 'fwiend' lalalayla I want to be famous have shared this 😂😂😂. Showing how they look without being heavily filtered whilst stalking Mr Kyle and Mrs Annie Walker 😘😘 reading here again, hi 👋 😊😊

Actually baffling why these insta begs like lozza and layza post passive aggressive memes like that when they have public SM accounts. Now girls, wee tip, if you don't want people to look at your profile you can change to private 😊😊, see saved your wee brain cells from working that one out😁😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.