Lauryn Goodman #14 Mr and Mrs Walker.. still can’t shake their psycho stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those bags an coats she has popped up on a knock off fb selling page other night 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well the pic someone posted yesterday of her with John and her new mate in park thing she had to have that huge LV bag in shot, the spare bag also on buggy needed a good old wipe and so did those wheels
Guess she does take him out buggy looks well used
I say this politely

Reactions: 9
Well the pic someone posted yesterday of her with John and her new mate in park thing she had to have that huge LV bag in shot, the spare bag also on buggy needed a good old wipe and so did those wheels
I say this politely
Im glad it wasnt onlY me that thought that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I say this politely
Maybe she had to use it loads when she didn't have a car and she had to hang her shopping from the handles. Poor buggy boxroom begman

• Haha
I see Chloe’s on insta sharing Katie Hopkins video in support of Molly Mae!

Come on Lozza we’ve all got 24 hours in the day. What do you spend yours doing?

Also Chloe is a fine one to talk with a benefit cheat sister and let’s face it without her dating footballers would we know who she is! And let’s face it she’s a Z lister too!
Stalking Kyle & Annie’s Instagrams 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see Chloe’s on insta sharing Katie Hopkins video in support of Molly Mae!

Come on Lozza we’ve all got 24 hours in the day. What do you spend yours doing?

Also Chloe is a fine one to talk with a benefit cheat sister and let’s face it without her dating footballers would we know who she is! And let’s face it she’s a Z lister too!
It’s the hypocrites in this family for me
Why is it not ok to pick on a 22 year old ( although I am not against molly ) my point being they pick and choose who they slam online ?
Hypocrites
Was ok to attempt to get puma to cancel sponsorship tho
Forgetting that Puma deal pays for laureen’s lifesyle
Pair of fools

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s the hypocrites in this family for me
Why is it not ok to pick on a 22 year old ( although I am not against molly ) my point being they pick and choose who they slam online ?
Hypocrites
Was ok to attempt to get puma to cancel sponsorship tho
Forgetting that Puma deal pays for laureen’s lifesyle
Pair of fools
Yeah and Amelia publicly said to someone their mother should have had an abortion, safe to say boxroom carrons parenting skills were not something to be admired, those 3 muppets were dragged up

Reactions: 12
Apologies if this has been mentioned before but because he has 3 other children and due to the CSA cap, based on his weekly wage of £110,000 he’s only legally obliged to pay Lauryn £120 per week. I really hope he doesn’t pay her more than that - I don’t see why he should have to fund her begging lifestyle when £120 a week for a 1 year old is enough in my opinion. I don’t spend more than £120 a week solely on my child (obviously excluding bills I’m just talking about food clothing and hobby for the child) because I live within my means. If she wants her baby to wear designer clothes she should get a job. Not all will agree however I really don’t think Kyle should be responsible for paying for Lauryn to sit on her arse - it’s lazy and embarrassing.
My partner who earns a lot less like a fraction is obliged to pay £500 per month and earns £2500 .. so surely at those earnings he would be obliged to pay more ., my mind is blown. We struggle every month but earning that much he would pay the same

Reactions: 7
How I wish I was here for the earlier threads
She is not right
That was proper beggy behaviour posting that, then deleting, then uploading with his 'name' scrubbed out.

Makes me wonder if that jacket she was hiding today said Kyle walker jnr or walker #2 or something

• Sick
Reactions: 15
That was proper beggy behaviour posting that, then deleting, then uploading with his 'name' scrubbed out.

Makes me wonder if that jacket she was hiding today said Kyle walker jnr or walker #2 or something
I think itll of said goodman.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can’t get her mindset his 4th kid being named after him ?
I have a feeling that’s his name and Kairo is his middle name
She should be ashamed of herself

#PrayforJohnathan

• Haha
Reactions: 16

#PrayforJohnathan
Apparently she named him after daddy on the understanding that daddy would dump step mummy annie and RRR. When she eventually got the hint she put a story up asking about changing a babys name

#PrayforJohnathan
Was there not something she posted before she announced his name asking how easy it was to change a name? Its bizarre how he has 3 boys to his now wife, yet broken knickers begman thought it would be an amazing idea to call her son after a one night stand 🙈🙈. She was using that name to cash in, the greedy cow

• Haha
Was there not something she posted before she announced his name asking how easy it was to change a name? Its bizarre how he has 3 boys to his now wife, yet broken knickers begman thought it would be an amazing idea to call her son after a one night stand 🙈🙈. She was using that name to cash in, the greedy cow
Disgusting
I remember her saying “ is it too late to change [] name” she could have googled
Calculated woman
Kyle doesn’t give a tit what you name him
She clearly didn’t think about RRR she’s pure scum

Reactions: 12
That's well creepy behaviour, she is a complete creep though. If a man was acting that deranged towards a woman he would get done for it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly ! Restraining order the lot
But we have to feel sorry for Laureeeeen Gooodman First and only infertile woman to become fertile to be left as single mother
Receiving thousands a month but wants all the sympathy.. duck right off into your box room
Hell

@Rbegum1989 great eye !!

So for those that missed thread 12 please see photo Laureen has deleted 😂😂😂 as we noticed her and Jess shared bag for photo opp we cannot tell you who owns the bag although Jess uploaded the pic first ( more proof how balls deep she is on this thread)

How sad lauryn the internet pics are for life babe nothing goes unnoticed by us hun xxxxx
Did they share the espresso martini too 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She deffo called him Kyle junior! Then when things didn’t go her way she changed it to kairo (legally or not who knows) because she realised she looks like a massive muppet
Who the duck would name their child after the absent father 😭
I bet that’s why she was secretive about his name at first because she was waiting to see if Kyle would come back

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.