Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Lauryn Goodman Thread Dictionary/ Important Info

Names include but are not limited to;

Lauryn References;

- Bacteria Begman
- Balding Begman
- Beggy Mitchell
- Bunny Boiler
- Beggy schlaaaag
- Chlamydia Lauryn
- Digital Faker
- Full Time Liar
- Jangle Your Bangles
- Lauryn Spongeman
- Lauryn Walker
- Laureen
- Liar
- Lil Loz
- Meena
- One Nighter
- Pump and Dump
- Walker Stalker

Kairo Names
- Einstein
- Cashew/Kashew
- Giro
- Johnathan
- Johnathan Goodman
- Johnathan Kairo Goodman
- JG
- Kairoon
- Kyle Junior
- Kylow
- King (👑)
- Peanut ([])
- Strawberry (🍓)

Places you can find Laureen

- Somewhere in Cheshire (she calls the paps)
- Football Stadium
- Chloe’s Bedroom
- Chloe’s Cinema Room
- In Grant’s comments ( Chloe’s mans)
- In bed
- London
- Baby Football Class
- Spanish Lessons
- #InfinityPool
- Tanning Shop
- Nail Shop
- On Tattle under various accounts
- @KairoWalker (insta account)
- Stalking Sian Kilner
- Puma Headquarters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

projectstadium

Chatty Member
I drove past Annie today at tescos. She’s very striking I noticed her immediately, she’s shorter than I thought.
Couldn’t see if she was wearing a wedding ring but she drove off in a beautiful car!
What’s Lauren like? I assume she was not far behind her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Kairo will have my strength but your surname because you’re a man City player 😂😂😂😂she is a crazy fukin woman seriously she has no class

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What I can never understand is she didn’t tell him for weeks after that Kairo had been born as he didn’t deserve to know, but she decided he was deserving enough to give Kairo his last name 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Can we have a guessing game
It's probably a bit like how none of us really say COVID anymore. It's all like "we were planning on going on holiday but, you know". They probably refer to her vaguely and treat her as unmentionable. My Nan referred to my ex exclusively as "the issue" for about a year. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Dm'ing the girl saying her dms are always open. Dm'ing the man saying my legs are always open...

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I went on the puma highlights for a laugh, couldn't get past the first 5 stories am still dying with embarrassment for her 😂😂😂😂

Be interesting to see what Chloe calls her little boy
Won’t be able to squeeze Sean in thanks to Golden boys name
Lauryn was just naming that wee boy after everyones dad and hoping for the best 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

4FoxAche

VIP Member
It says her bday was 18th January am I missing something but I don’t remember anyone saying hbd loooooooool
Literally, noone did. Not even Chloe or Amelia. Her sisters are a snap away from joining the thread to whinge about her too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I cannot deal with this cringe 😂😂😂😂, dramatic pictures have emerged of Lauryn saving the day 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

What are the fucking chances she was at a day out and someone (yes you lelalooooooola) managed to catch pictures if the exact point lauryn was seen running to help the pram 😂😂😂😂, also the fact that why the fuck was someone even taking pictures of this incident if a child was at risk??? Set up to fuck, it never happened, where is Lauryn diving dramatically into save the pram? How low can one person actually sink and it just coincidently happened around the point where Annie and Kyle were reported as getting married. Oomg I'm so embarrassed and it's nothing to do with me 😭😭😭😭😭

😂😂😂😂😂 she looks like she thinks she's spotted Kyle and chasing after him 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 am dying here 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

MrsDon1

VIP Member
I feel so thick. I only just twigged that Turkey teeth is teeth she got in Turkey. I thought you meant teeth that made her look like a turkey!
Also, poor Kairo’s hair is greasy in that last post.

• Haha

catchingup2021

Chatty Member
Apologies if this has been mentioned before but because he has 3 other children and due to the CSA cap, based on his weekly wage of £110,000 he’s only legally obliged to pay Lauryn £120 per week. I really hope he doesn’t pay her more than that - I don’t see why he should have to fund her begging lifestyle when £120 a week for a 1 year old is enough in my opinion. I don’t spend more than £120 a week solely on my child (obviously excluding bills I’m just talking about food clothing and hobby for the child) because I live within my means. If she wants her baby to wear designer clothes she should get a job. Not all will agree however I really don’t think Kyle should be responsible for paying for Lauryn to sit on her arse - it’s lazy and embarrassing.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She wants Kairoon to have Kyle's last name so she can forever associate them with a man city and England footballer, he is the biggest fish lauryn will ever get, she counts her lucky stars every day that he was the one whom got her pregnant whilst wearing beggy jangle bangles. Jackpot goodman would not have this any other way unless Kyle wanted to be with her. She's got the next best thing a little cash machine for 18 years, granted it may not have been as lucrative as she first thought but she doesn't have to work