Lauryn Goodman #14 Mr and Mrs Walker.. still can’t shake their psycho stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Kjj for the winning thread title !

The runner ups were;

Annie now a Walker whilst Lauren’s still the stalker - By @coryc217

The name is Walker, MRS ANNIE WALKER - By @Belleboo

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Annie is looking forward to a life of absolute misery with that serial cheater..... but these ones will do ANYTHING for money I suppose.
She is basically condoning his horrific behaviour by marrying him. No self-respect obviously!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Lauryn Goodman Thread Dictionary/ Important Info

Names include but are not limited to;

Lauryn References;

- Bacteria Begman
- Balding Begman
- Beggy Mitchell
- Bunny Boiler
- Beggy schlaaaag
- Chlamydia Lauryn
- Digital Faker
- Full Time Liar
- Jangle Your Bangles
- Lauryn Spongeman
- Lauryn Walker
- Laureen
- Liar
- Lil Loz
- Meena
- One Nighter
- Pump and Dump
- Walker Stalker

Kairo Names
- Einstein
- Cashew/Kashew
- Giro
- Johnathan
- Johnathan Goodman
- Johnathan Kairo Goodman
- JG
- Kairoon
- Kyle Junior
- Kylow
- King (👑)
- Peanut ([])
- Strawberry (🍓)

Places you can find Laureen

- Somewhere in Cheshire (she calls the paps)
- Football Stadium
- Chloe’s Bedroom
- Chloe’s Cinema Room
- In Grant’s comments ( Chloe’s mans)
- In bed
- London
- Baby Football Class
- Spanish Lessons
- #InfinityPool
- Tanning Shop
- Nail Shop
- On Tattle under various accounts
- @KairoWalker (insta account)
- Stalking Sian Kilner
- Puma Headquarters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Lauryn References;

- Bacteria Begman
- Balding Begman
- Beggy Mitchell
- Bunny Boiler
- Beggy schlaaaag
- Chlamydia Lauryn
- Digital Faker
- Full Time Liar
- Jangle Your Bangles
- Lauryn Spongeman
- Lauryn Walker
- Laureen
- Liar
- Lil Loz
- Meena
- One Nighter
- Pump and Dump
- Walker Stalker

Kairo Names
- Einstein
- Cashew/Kashew
- Giro
- Johnathan
- Johnathan Goodman
- JG
- Kairoon
- Kyle Junior
- Kylow
- King (👑)
- Peanut ([])
- Strawberry (🍓)

- Football Stadium
- Chloe’s Bedroom
- Chloe’s Cinema Room
- In bed
- London
- Baby Football Class
- Spanish Lessons
- #InfinityPool
- Tanning Shop
- Nail Shop
- Stalking Sian Kilner
- Puma Headquarters
Balding boz eyed begman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I literally cant imagine how boring her life must be...
no job,
no home of her own,
no privacy as karron boxroom goodman is always there,
no real friends other than sisters or ig promoters, not able to show off her baby on sm which will absolutely kill her as shell be dying to put him out there so annie sees and her minions make comparisons to kyle and RRR.
No originality...has to copy annie with regards to kids being referred to as kings and annie puts RRR in nike shoes/socks
No hobbies (snaring unavalible footballers while claiming infertility and wearing numerous fertility bangles jangling like a wind chime doesnt count)
No strong visible relationship with her parents...karrons used as a live in baby sitter and she publicy said the goodman name means nothing to her
No confidence in herself..everythings filtered to back knackers even thou shes got false teeth, false hair, false nails, false lashes and brows and whatever surgery shes had. Aswell as ageing skin and risk of skin cancer due to obsessive sunbed use
Shes known on google as chloe goodmans sister or lg benefit cheat
Kyle would rather never speak to her ever again proof of this by no reaction to her numerous pathetic attempts to grind him down and ruin his public image than forge some sort of relationship with johnathan..read that again lauryn

Lauryn References;

- Bacteria Begman
- Balding Begman
- Beggy Mitchell
- Bunny Boiler
- Beggy schlaaaag
- Chlamydia Lauryn
- Digital Faker
- Full Time Liar
- Jangle Your Bangles
- Lauryn Spongeman
- Lauryn Walker
- Laureen
- Liar
- Lil Loz
- Meena
- One Nighter
- Pump and Dump
- Walker Stalker

Kairo Names
- Einstein
- Cashew/Kashew
- Giro
- Johnathan
- Johnathan Goodman
- JG
- Kairoon
- Kyle Junior
- Kylow
- King (👑)
- Peanut ([])
- Strawberry (🍓)

- Football Stadium
- Chloe’s Bedroom
- Chloe’s Cinema Room
- In bed
- London
- Baby Football Class
- Spanish Lessons
- #InfinityPool
- Tanning Shop
- Nail Shop
- Stalking Sian Kilner
- Puma Headquarters
Im disappointed youve missed one off places to find her
Karrons box room

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Im disappointed youve missed one off places to find her
Karrons box room
I was waiting for you !!!
I knew I missed some things good old box room how the duck could we forget that
I said in bed though LOL
Always naked with her shoulders out morning breath delight saying ‘Goal’

• Haha
Apologies if this has been mentioned before but because he has 3 other children and due to the CSA cap, based on his weekly wage of £110,000 he’s only legally obliged to pay Lauryn £120 per week. I really hope he doesn’t pay her more than that - I don’t see why he should have to fund her begging lifestyle when £120 a week for a 1 year old is enough in my opinion. I don’t spend more than £120 a week solely on my child (obviously excluding bills I’m just talking about food clothing and hobby for the child) because I live within my means. If she wants her baby to wear designer clothes she should get a job. Not all will agree however I really don’t think Kyle should be responsible for paying for Lauryn to sit on her arse - it’s lazy and embarrassing.

Reactions: 23
Apologies if this has been mentioned before but because he has 3 other children and due to the CSA cap, based on his weekly wage of £110,000 he’s only legally obliged to pay Lauryn £120 per week. I really hope he doesn’t pay her more than that - I don’t see why he should have to fund her begging lifestyle when £120 a week for a 1 year old is enough in my opinion. I don’t spend more than £120 a week solely on my child (obviously excluding bills I’m just talking about food clothing and hobby for the child) because I live within my means. If she wants her baby to wear designer clothes she should get a job. Not all will agree however I really don’t think Kyle should be responsible for paying for Lauryn to sit on her arse - it’s lazy and embarrassing.
I think the theory is he pays her hush money on top 😳

Reactions: 14
Seeing as this is the first page let me update the part time lurkers !

Lauryn had less swipe ups this month so I think she’s taken feedback from tattle considerably well !
She now has a few friends;
- Jess
-Sophie ( Currently at the Zoo with)
-Random girl she went Hever Castles & Gardens with

That is all

Last Months Maintenance went to Gucci Jacket and Christmas at Rockliffe Hall ( although she’s not posted that despite telling Dan vegan she can’t wait to share)

1st January news broke that Kyle is now a Kilner 😂
That Annie is the Annie Walker and the pot was brewing in Brighton

She was quiet for a few days and put her page back on private

She then pretended she didn’t read it until a few days later responded to article saying JOHNATHAN GOODMAN IS KYLE WALKERS SON AND SHE IS NOT HAVING THE DISRESPECT ANYMORE 😂😂😂

Oh and she’s still #Walker #InfinityPool the tit outta hashtags

Please add anything I’ve missed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see Chloe’s on insta sharing Katie Hopkins video in support of Molly Mae!

Come on Lozza we’ve all got 24 hours in the day. What do you spend yours doing?

Also Chloe is a fine one to talk with a benefit cheat sister and let’s face it without her dating footballers would we know who she is! And let’s face it she’s a Z lister too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn’t know this ! She defo gets a bonus but I’m sure her benefit fraud claim is still open so she should be paying that back too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t know this ! She defo gets a bonus but I’m sure her benefit fraud claim is still open so she should be paying that back too
Or she does get paid pittance and lives off Grant (like Amelia does) just to try and rub it in Annie’s face that she finds her luxury lifestyle! When actually her lifestyle isn’t luxury.

She makes no sense, #infinitypool as she wants the gram to think she’s rich. Next minute it’s Pnut needs his own room and he lives in a cupboard under the stairs poor Harry Potterman.

Or she does get paid pittance and lives off Grant (like Amelia does) just to try and rub it in Annie’s face that she finds her luxury lifestyle! When actually her lifestyle isn’t luxury.

She makes no sense, #infinitypool as she wants the gram to think she’s rich. Next minute it’s Pnut needs his own room and he lives in a cupboard under the stairs poor Harry Potterman.
#laurynisafreeelf #goodmansschoolofwitchcraft

• Haha

Lauryn had less swipe ups this month so I think she’s taken feedback from tattle considerably well !
- Jess

That is all

Last Months Maintenance went to Gucci Jacket and Christmas at Rockliffe Hall ( although she’s not posted that despite telling Dan vegan she can’t wait to share)

She then pretended she didn’t read it until a few days later responded to article saying JOHNATHAN GOODMAN IS KYLE WALKERS SON AND SHE IS NOT HAVING THE DISRESPECT ANYMORE 😂😂😂

Don't forget the other new mate leylaaaaloooolaaa 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

- Jess

That is all

I think me and you need to join forces and write a lozza bio graphy

Its not just 120 a week. High earners can be took to court for a top up by the begging parent due to his sky high earnings. Also she play the i need a house game but fail as she owns box room towers. She can also demand he pays for private education and say hes entitled to the same lavish lifestyle as the walker boys. I think this will be laughed at other than the priv ed bit due to the fact it was a quick bunk up and hes not had a lavish lifestyle (kjg) beforehand

I absolutely think shes signed an nda before johnno was a sparkle in kyles wondering eye. I dont think he will pay extra to keep his face covered he prob offered tht yea but she is such a vile cow shed love nothing more than to put fotos on and rub annies nose in it. Was reading a daily star artice other day from just after his birth and a source said kyle had said hed be there for her and support her while preg and after and shed not heard a sausage 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I think she must walk round with a bodycam on

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And she’s deleted the pic of her with the shared LV bag on the table. The comment about pnut not invited to the wedding is still there so that’s defo from her because she usually deletes and keeps it positive lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
@Rbegum1989 great eye !!

So for those that missed thread 12 please see photo Laureen has deleted 😂😂😂 as we noticed her and Jess shared bag for photo opp we cannot tell you who owns the bag although Jess uploaded the pic first ( more proof how balls deep she is on this thread)

How sad lauryn the internet pics are for life babe nothing goes unnoticed by us hun xxxxx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
@Rbegum1989 great eye !!

So for those that missed thread 12 please see photo Laureen has deleted 😂😂😂 as we noticed her and Jess shared bag for photo opp we cannot tell you who owns the bag although Jess uploaded the pic first ( more proof how balls deep she is on this thread)

How sad lauryn the internet pics are for life babe nothing goes unnoticed by us hun xxxxx
It's probably Jess bag, if Lauryn had an LV bag we would have seen it in every other photo/story she posts.

I take it her swipe up empire isn't doing well?? Not seen a Nike sock in sight for months 😂😂, bet it wasn't worth submitting the 50p she made to the DWP to adj her universal credit

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.